It is currently Wed Jun 05, 2024 10:53 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Rule #1 - Be respectful at all times.

Rule #2 - Obey rule #1

Rule #3 - No nudity, excessive foul language or lewd sexual discussions. Common sense rules apply.

Rule #4 - Obey any reasonable request of an administrator or moderator.

Rule #5 - Have fun! =)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: No spam but how to connect?
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:06 am 
Captain
Captain

When you declared war , Dane msged me and told if LT withdraw from the war we will be spared , so here i think malice i think you were wrong , but at that point of time i didnt understand hkw much should i trust him.
We managed to kill all the armors of mfix but we lost 7 of our members which was really worth if MFIX wasnt going to attack CME but they were gonna attack them in future so it was kinda waste

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:14 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hitmo wrote:
Alexanderkitty wrote:
Hitmo wrote:
I can try out on M2

Go ahead. Last time I played Mars, Steve not ruling Mars had me confused :S

well after steve there have been 2 more new leaders
Nor Abeyant nor Dane from CME has seen this thread yet and i doubt Dane will ever see since he is retired
Ill need some time to talk though

Matt leads alliances these days?

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:38 am 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

Tiny or Missy leading CME these days.

Leader of RoFL - 20 straight wins record.

Spoiler:
[09:42:35] Salman *SATANS*: every forum post you do, makes you more of a (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..)...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:51 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Hitmo wrote:
When you declared war , Dane msged me and told if LT withdraw from the war we will be spared , so here i think malice i think you were wrong , but at that point of time i didnt understand hkw much should i trust him.
We managed to kill all the armors of mfix but we lost 7 of our members which was really worth if MFIX wasnt going to attack CME but they were gonna attack them in future so it was kinda waste

I know Dane gave LT the option to drop out. I told Ads he could take the offer if he liked. Ads refused him on his own. And whatever that other alliance was who backed out of the war at the beginning (he was in top right hand corner of the map, i think his name was Network) was offered peace as well. CME was on their way to kill them and that is when my alliance stepped in. They never admitted that was their intention, but I was not about to sit back and watch CME systematically kill every alliance that could potentially fight them 1 by 1 and instead went to save them. It was quite funny to see they were the first to back out of the war and then CME went to kill them immediately after defeating TN. CME continued to systematically kill all their competition one by one because they promised to let them flourish in order for their help (then killed them after when there was no competition to help against them). They always had some sort of "proof" that they were going to get betrayed by said alliance when they launched their attacks.

Very smart diplomacy by CME in all honesty. Everyone who fell for it (me included when I helped them take ICE down) played right into their hand. James had warned me of what CME was doing, but I was overconfident in myself (as I knew how many allies I had supporting me if war came about) and didn't turn the tide when there was a good chance to. Dane helped me, then insulted me to get the sparks of war ready so they had reason to take me down. Even he admits to that (and apologized for it as well in all honesty). But I've watched era after era (with Dane leading) of this scenario happening and CME on top. They ally their enemy, help them, gain trust, then decimate when there is no one left to help their top competitor. I mean, just look at CME's last victory on M2 when the killed AL. AL helped them get to where they were and were promised 2nd place. Then CME killed them. It surprises me that it always happens, but very good on their part for being able to pull it off.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:07 pm 
Captain
Captain

Tiny leading CME &Missy leading RoFl both sisters doing a great job. I just mentioned his name as frlm CME only he and Dane were active on forums

Malice iCE was inactive all era , not sure in the starting but at the mid way James was busy fighting UWS and subs on E4 ,

The alliance on top Right corner K10 with a few IND members so later they renamed as IND when war started

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:34 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Ilona wrote:
oh well, its getting late and I want to post 2 things which are totally not related to each other, so I simply sum it up here and sort them out later :D

1. is a suggestion that I made to one of the top alliance leaders some time ago:
How about we get back to 12/14 members/team on all servers?
The only issue is, that I'd like you to adopt 2 newbies...
So your 10 members roster + 2/4 additional, promising newbies that you hook up, teach and help?
We all know how difficult it is to become part of the "inner - circle" so why not giving some newbs a chance?
I can imagine that some of you will build a team of 14/12 pros, but if you do, I would like that the community stand up and yell about this dishonoring of agreements directly :P

2. and probably not that important: If you got a twitter account, please follow https://twitter.com/tacticsoft
I just created it and I'd like to keep you up to date on everything belonging to battledawn+battledawngalaxy+ supermechs. You know, we as Tacticsoft would like to keep all games growing for a very long time and each of them is somehow connected to the other, so follow us, and show us your support please! :)

Thank you!

Nice idea , and while it being a good idea to boost new players it will also bring down the number of subs/bro alliances from 3-4 to 1-2 hopefully.

@Malice and Hitmo

Thankyou for being part of one of the memorable eras i played "while leading an alliance". i played 2 eras at that time one being M2 and other being E4, on E4 i was mostly a suicider and attacked any big armies we saw nearby. both were memorable era.

M2 : (CME,DETA,CMEs,CMEx) vs (TN,LT,TEST) vs (MFIX & MFXI) vs (ICE & ICEs) vs IND/K10

E4 : KM & COL vs SM/UWS vs TIB vs WAKA & FIFA
(few more on E4 , i am forgetting the names)

both eras had 1 thing in common , they started after the change was implemented i.e. tokens will only be gives to Rank 1 and no tokens for rank 2 or 3 . and both servers had population between 1800-2000 at all times as i remember.

I beleive no tokens for Rank 2 and 3 triggered those servers as there was no benefit to sub for others anymore and everyone wanted to kill rank 1 , no matter how much the power diffrence be.

I hope we have atleast have 1 server where tokens should be gives to rank 1 only , that would be really great to play.

Yours Beloved
Bane :P

#Ilonaforpresident :D

Current Status : Playing Clash of Clans with BD friends

:D

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:45 am 
Captain
Captain

Msg sent on M2 .

Its really hard to believe that at this month's end it will be 1 full year since we played era 44 , idk but y i just think it was couple of months ago we played that era.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 2:03 pm 
Private
Private

Bane, I didn't know you were on E4 when I was in KM :o

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:15 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Apollo wrote:
Bane, I didn't know you were on E4 when I was in KM :o

Yeah i was there , we were lead by Tatte :D and had few other friends from E1 , we were in NZ and we got killed by FIFA first , then we tried to enter Aus and UWS killed us there , then after UWS was killed we spread in Aus and AA and tried to take a relic on which we had matched eta with WACA , so we had to turn on last tick and WACA thought we were trying to steal their relic so they killed us on our return trip. and then WACA and FIFA entered NZ later and killed us there again. After that i lost count but i remember we got killed 7 times in total. Justin even went down to 0 population once :lol: . But Tatte kept ensuring that we keep rebuilding to die again . :lol: :lol:

~Bane

Current Status : Playing Clash of Clans with BD friends

:D

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:13 pm 
Private
Private

Hey!

Does it count as taking in a newb if I take Sayan? xD

@Hitmo & Malice - I don't really remember that much from that era tbh but I do know that it was one of the best I've played in. You guys really were awesome and I learned so much from it.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next