It is currently Tue Jun 04, 2024 5:28 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Osama Bin Laden
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 11:22 pm 
Captain
Captain

TheReturnOfTheDead wrote:
If it wasn't for Bush and other officals this would of never would of happened. He is acting like he walked into a compound and found Bin Laden and killed him with nothing but a butter knife.

I remember a speech or something from Bush back when he was in charge that he said Osama is not his priority nor is he a concern to him. He did not really care for it. Obama cracked down on the case

【Fantasy】【EB】【Wolf】

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 4:46 pm 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

I just think he was taken alive by US forces. And then to avoid either retaliatory strikes, or to avoid some fool kidnapping someone and demanding Osama's release, they maybe said he was killed, and then said that he was given a swift burial. So from now till the time Osama actually dies, he will probably spend it in a super max prison in secrecy without the world knowing he is alive :D

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 8:11 pm 
Captain
Captain

Saying Obama doesn't deserve credit for ordering the hit on Bin Laden is like saying Bin Laden doesn't deserve blame for commanding the 9/11 hijackers. Get some perspective, people.

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 10:35 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Congratulate the navy seals on killing him,but i do have something to say(note that i believe justice should have been done for what the guy did to innocents)

saying that he was buried according to Islamic law is something that can be debated.

Sea burials can be allowed only in special cases where the death occurred aboard a ship. Muslim place the dead body in a grave with the head pointed toward the holy city of Mecca.Burial at sea runs contrary to the principles of Islamic laws, religious values and humanitarian customs.....what they have done is forbidden by Islam and might provoke some Muslims...

now for the thing of speculation about worry that a grave site could have become a rallying point for militants.that is something of concern. but i ask the question
"Of the 148,940,000 km2 land of the planet earth of the seven continents on earth did the US government not find a place to dig a grave of around 7feet 2 feet? there are places here on earth where people do not live or visit at all. why not just bury him in secret on land and be done with it?"

heh but what, the guy is dead and done for.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:02 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

I live in the Uk and our main news channels all stated that when osama was found he was unarmed and posing no obviously identifiable threat to the troops.

You know what i doubt i doubt that any of this is true, i reckon they attacked an old man in a pakistani village and then dumped him somewhere and do you want to know why, because everyone is sick of the war. The war was only ever about oil, if the taliban had been based in the middle of the australia would anybody have gone running down there to kill them-i somehow think not.

This story is just away of withdrawing whilst saving face, now they can say they did what they went to do and now they can leave, and next they will invade somewhere else who knows maybe pakistan itself as there may be the chance it is harbouring more fugitives or maybe some of the maghreb nations which have recently undergone a 'street revolution'.

Colonel Yanick (the original)
Rabid Panda

TC alliance member
,,,, Army of Darkness SPC-current member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:37 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
 WWW  Profile

Osama....dead? Yes they r trying to say he is dead but they wont release any pictures as evidence! They only had a bunch of artists draw a picture of him with a bullet whole in his head! He could be 500 feet underground still alive! No one knows if he is still alive or if he is dead! No one knows where he is at! And third of all the president wouldnt throw a dead bodie in the ocean! He is a president! All they probally did was take a video of a jet flying off of the ship!

The 501st 501
The Elite Noobs TeN
xD

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:09 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

He'd be dancing on a video if he weren't dead.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:10 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Location: Look behind you. Theres a shadow. Look at where it is. It isnt me
Tom wrote:
He'd be dancing on a video if he weren't dead.

^ this

And, They released pictures of when he was dead.

Retired player, trying to come back again.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:11 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Also they Al-Qaeda wouldn't have said they will avenge his death if he wasn't dead...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:45 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

K this is what i have to say about this.
1.I think he is dead and I don't know if he fought back but I do know they used his wife as a shield
2. I don't know were he is buried but I think its good that they didn't give out a bunch of pictures (how would you like it if someone (this is a TOTAL example) shot your relative and then posted pics of that all over the internet. I think Its good they didn't post picks
and
3. what I REALLY don't like is when america found out about it they showed footage of people partying and dancing in the streets infront of the capital. COME ON HOW UNCARING AND DISGUSTING CAN YOU GET?? Yay He's dead (no more attacks on us for a while) thats one thing BUT CELEBRATING IN THE STREETS??? thats a low......

Highest rank 1
Most relics 10

http://www.funnyjunkz.com/funny-cat-pictures/funny-terrorist-cat/
click above to see your worst nightmare

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next