It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:06 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: Kong Battledawn, E1: Awesome war
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:00 pm 
Private
Private

On e1 ( kong bd ) 6-man alliance, there is a massive war going on. YwG ( CtuTT, Frosty, Frank, Icon, NIck and Orc) alliance is leading this world since around tick 150 but they are facing 3 god alliance. YwG first killed PiLL to get control or africa en europe and then moved on killing TRB alliance. when they were armor weak of this war, Para, who control NA and SA tried an mass attack on them By GL and SA but YwG push them back, when YwG tried to invade Para, UPB betrayed YwG from aussie. But then again YwG went all over the map to push them back and killed them

But as soon as this war ended some members of TRB had the time to build back and started spaming YwG, while at the same time Para attacked again and we are there

YwG are in the center and getting attacked and spamed from everywhere but they still hold on and fight, GUYS go see this
, its amazing, ONE GREAT WAR OF BD

i really hope, even if i dont like ctutt, that YwG win this

Post subject: Re: Kong Battledawn, E1: Awesome war
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:09 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

hey1616 wrote:
On e1 ( kong bd ) 6-man alliance, there is a massive war going on. YwG ( CtuTT, Frosty, Frank, Icon, NIck and Orc) alliance is leading this world since around tick 150 but they are facing 3 god alliance. YwG first killed PiLL to get control or africa en europe and then moved on killing TRB alliance. when they were armor weak of this war, Para, who control NA and SA tried an mass attack on them By GL and SA but YwG push them back, when YwG tried to invade Para, UPB betrayed YwG from aussie. But then again YwG went all over the map to push them back and killed them

But as soon as this war ended some members of TRB had the time to build back and started spaming YwG, while at the same time Para attacked again and we are there

YwG are in the center and getting attacked and spamed from everywhere but they still hold on and fight, GUYS go see this
, its amazing, ONE GREAT WAR OF BD

Man I'd love to correct this, but its true there is a pretty dope war going on Kong, I don't know which member wrote this exactly, or from what alliance. But this is one of the bigger wars happening on Kong. EDEN on Mars kong is currently prepping for war against the third ranked LoL.. Place your colonys and bring some popcorn :) Watch some wars and stay a while. Heck maybe come test your luck against me:3 If your brave enough.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:17 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

*Spoiler alert*

Arctic Swag wins :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:23 pm 
Private
Private

Carrnw wrote:
*Spoiler alert*

Arctic Swag wins :mrgreen:

this man is a sage or a prophet what ever fits better

nooobing for the win

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 9:25 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Sage is fine (before and after pictures)

http://prntscr.com/2rgipt
http://prntscr.com/2rgitt

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:49 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Heh I remember you showing me that on skype

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:11 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Let me give some more information about this wonderful era, these were the rankings before the 1200 tick long war between Para and YwG started, Frank being Spartacus and me being Paracetamol http://prntscr.com/4u2a0a

Now as the other person (whoever that is) said, Para lost this war to YwG but Sexy Nicktress with Frothy mofukin Frogs did what they do best, build up, goof around, and KILL ALL GOOBERS. And guess what, they won.

~Capo

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ]