It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:52 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: Battledawn Think Tank
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:04 pm 
Captain
Captain

I'm glad to announce that the Battledawn Think Tank is no longer a secret. As you may have noticed, we have many great suggestions accepted by the public weekly. The Battledawn Think Tank's job is to look at accepted suggestions and determine if they are feasible and wanted in the game while also balancing the suggestion to make sure it is fair to all players.

Responsibilities as a member of the Battledawn Think Tank will be:
-To attend regularly scheduled meetings.
-To give your input on suggestions
-Most of all, to make sure you look at the suggestion as a change not only to how you play, but for the better of all players.

Contributing members will be given rewards of bonus tokens semi-monthly for their hard work.

Recruitment will be limited and very selective. Send me a private message if you believe you can contribute to this Think Tank.
-Microphone and ability to use either Ventrilo or Skype talk are preferred.

Thank You,
Gaurav (Battledawn Senior Moderator)

Edit: Leadership has changed within the Battledawn Think Tank, and all applications show now be sent to Psg188. To those that sent applications to me, I have/will forward them to Psg188.

Thank You

8+ years of Battledawn

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]