It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:51 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: Ego Contest FINALS Dyls vs. Elric
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:48 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

dylsupreme1 wrote:
So first you accuse my accusation of being a mere assumption, but then you admit to being inactive? Nice one, you could be a good politician someday.

Add ignorance of age to your list as well. I'm what 12? Really in short,

You're ignorant of more things than me or any human for that matter.

You're a total hypocrite.

Sorry Elric, you are truly nothing more than a mortal.

See what you fail to realize until now, is you haven't boosted your ridiculous.... *cough* let's call it 'ego' at all. You've been pointing out my 'mistakes', making yourself look even more foolish and human like than you already were. I'm really sad you couldn't offer more of a challenge. Next time I want random crap spewed at me I'll talk to Aister. ;)

Ugh, why am I even talking to you when I could have an even more engaging discussion with myself. And hey, the recipient of my remarks would be far more handsome and witty than you are.

:lol: Ok ok ok, ignorance must be a blissful gift that I will never be able to grasp, believe what you'd like my friend if that's what makes you happy.

(Side note when I made the inactive comment, i was laughing because it was untrue, you made the assumption I meant something else. Thank you for proving me right about your inabilities - even along the lines of the age thing. 19 to me is young. If your really pitting my age as an issue when I'm only 19 - I must say you've run out of cards to play my friend. You make me out to be "The man" so to speak.)

I entered this round expecting to see finals worth material, not 1st round material repeated back to me from another wanna be god's mouth. If this competition were "repeat after me" or "steal from others" you'd be 1st all the way - and what is this? I'm being insulted for not taking the god approach? For speaking against this terrible statuesque the other competitors have developed: "I'm not human; you are. I'm immortal, you aren't...blah blah blah" Forgive me if I have a mind of my own :lol:

I don't view myself as "god-like" as only a materialistic beings wish to have , or even wish to be such a thing. I'm far beyond that limited way of thinking, my friend. You brag, I express: You claim, I merely state; You wish, I have already done; So bask in what you call immortality, as I am merely a mortal: But at the end of the day - I'm living, and you've never lived.

MORE BD Comics on Facebook

Post subject: Re: Ego Contest FINALS Dyls vs. Elric
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:54 am 
Major
Major

ok well finally thanks :)

-locked for judging-

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2