It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:26 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: bug in fantasy 1
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:26 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

ok, here is the deal, yesterday at tick 1092 i move my army from a camp, to an eta 2 colony, i saw this with my own eyes i know i moved them, enemy units was moving from camp, eta 1 from another op next to the camp. i come on this morning at tick 1096 to see my army dead, along with others, here is that battle report.http://img35.yfrog.com/i/ownedpx.jpg/ we out number them and with better units, even with dragons, i should of not been invovled in any battle at ``camp 2`` as i moved my troops to a colony with eta 2 movement. what kind of bug could this be? i spent good money on tokens for this server, and to see my worked up army disappear in result of a possible bug? if this is a bug please would you consider if i could have compensation for my losses as i am a dedicated BD player and havn't seen this before and i want to continue my war in F1
.i would like this investiagated because i am sure this is a bug including many others i have discused this with, even bd mod. and if it does turn out to be a bug i wont compensation, because this is bs for a player to help keep the site running for some lousy bug to take it away, i am not blaming the admins or michael for what happened, but i did spend money on that server, for those units, and i belive and would appreiatte that i deserve some compensation.

Post subject: Re: bug in fantasy 1
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:33 am 
Captain
Captain

It could possibly be a bug, it does seem weird.

Lets await till an Admin comes to seat your situation.

Retired.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:29 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

I am Ralidor's attacker, This is what I saw. We captured the camp a tick before, there was their army moving ETA 1 and a Dragon ETA 2. We moved our units to a nearby OP ETA 2 to evade the attack.

Tick passed
We are now ETA 1 from the camp en route to our OP.
Ralidor and company captured the camp, dragon now ETA 1. They move a good amount of units to their allied colony. I refreshed, units where returned to the camp and no longer en route to the colony (possible miss click from Ralidor?) Refreshed again, now 3 ships from Ralidor's alliance were moving towards the colony, Ralidor owned non. Still are 51 ships on the Camp. We waited until 1 min before tick changed, dragon still in route, only the 3 ships moving out of the camp. We turned our squads. Now our squads and the dragon are both ETA 1 incoming on the camp.

Tick passed
Ralidor's army get hit by the dragon. We aren't damage cause we are incoming into the camp with the dragon. Ralidor's army lost 10% of their units and the units that are left are now 1 HP.
Battle begins, our army who would have lost without the dragon, now wins because the their army have being reduced to 1 HP by the dragon.

Pardon me for this, but all I see is a bad planned defense against a well laid attack. The only possible "bug" would have being the units being returned to the camp, which can also be explained by a miss-click. We won cause we made used your dragon in our advantage, not by some bug. Your rash movements where the one who took your units. The Battle Report does seems weird, Ralidor lost a battle that in normal circumstances, he would have won no trouble. The thing here is that you must take the dragon into account in order for the battle to make sense.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:02 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

i made know miss click, i know this,i launched and then went to bed, i didint launch then 1 tick later return them.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 5:38 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

this is a new event, this shows my sqauds was hit by a dragon at tick 1110, yet my troops was all killed at tick 1092, again reminding u they shouldent of been, today my freind empire battles and my freind dan, both suffered hard losses from nuke bug. kind of ridicules. would u hurry up and reply admin andrew prefebly, http://s939.photobucket.com/albums/ad23 ... g&newest=1

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:43 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Interesting, the event seems to be late, I will see into it. For the squads leaving, I saw you turned them, though you say you didn't I have no form of confirming it.

I will see into the event bug.

-BD testing team

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:51 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

javierbs wrote:
Interesting, the event seems to be late, I will see into it. For the squads leaving, I saw you turned them, though you say you didn't I have no form of confirming it.

I will see into the event bug.

-BD testing team

thankyou for replying, and i am told my sqauds suddenly turned. but i am positive i did not, if admins could check my ip maybe someone hacked me is only possibilty i can think of if it is not a bug. but judging by other bugs happened recently and the fact i got that report makes me think i am correct, thankyou for looking into it.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:40 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

We have been having some bugs with nukes, it is true. But that nuke landed before the update, so It should have worked fine. Neitherless We are going to run a full test over nukes.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:47 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

The bug has been reported to backend. (#88)

-BD Test Team.

Proud member of Sky, "Record breaking".

Last edited by Deus on Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:34 am, edited 3 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:54 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

thanks.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next