It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:17 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: MAJOR nuke bugS
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:31 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Ok... we have a bunch of bugs here....

Our relic was getting Nuked..a lot. (about 19 total nukes incoming), so i had my people pull off the relic. They were stationed on different OPs, completely clear of the relic. However, when the nuke hit the relic, they each got reports that their troops were hit, and got a BR of losing troops... They weren't near the relic, or on the relic... yet their entire army got knocked down to 1 HP.
It seems that everyone that was ever on the relic when the nukes were launched, got their troops damaged... even my troops, who were only on the relic for 1 tick, got damaged by the nukes. I got on, and there were 34 event reports saying that i was hit by a nuke, and all my troops were knocked down to 1 HP... but it was at the Gate where my troops were.... but there were NO nukes incoming for the past 3 ticks (Yes... we had scan and radar on the whole area).... I could see why we'd get so many reports if i were on the relic... but not even the relic had that many nukes incoming.... I was on a gate, that had NO incoming nukes, and yet within the following 2 ticks i was hit by a nuke.

Second bug....
I JUST ioned a nuke about 40 minutes before the tick, and yet, the next tick, the nuke landed, and i got the BR. I had refreshed to make sure it was gone... i got the report that i had ioned the nuke... but yet, the next tick, i still got hit with the nuke.

I have gotten complaints and reports from my entire alliance asking why their troops and armies were killed by nukes when there were NO Nukes incoming at their current location, and they are wondering if they can be compensated.
But i dont want compensation in the form of resources for all of this. Entire armies have been lowered to 1 HP, making them USELSSS in any future wars. At this point in the round, we cant afford to lose 50+ troops to nukes that dont exist, and have our armies lowered to 1 HP. Resources alone cannot heal our armies... tokens cannot give us our lost HP... there needs to be a fix on this... and fast.

Of course, there COULD be an explanation that the nukes were somehow invisible and we never saw them coming... but that is HIGHLY unlikely.

My posts are NOT from spam... they are from suggestions :)

Working on new game (contact for info)

Post subject: Re: MAJOR nuke bugS
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:41 pm 
Private
Private

Yea, the same thing happened for me. I am in the same alliance as him, and like 10 unknown reports say that my army on gate 62 was hit by dragons. This is terrible, because almost all of my army is now barely living.

Post subject: Re: MAJOR nuke bugS
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:12 pm 
Captain
Captain

Working on this, I've added this to our list of high priority fixes.

Thanks for reporting full details!

-Andrew

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]