It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:24 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

1.) No trolling. If you cant have fun without being a jerk to others, find some other forum to QQ
2.) No inappropriate/vulgar/sexually explicit posting. Staff reserves the right to deem anything they see fit as inappropriate.
3.) Have fun and don't post anything not geared at having fun!
4.) Please respect staff members and their decisions at all times. If you cannot accept a staff or moderator decision, please appeal to admin Seth.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: You and Battle Dawn
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:47 pm 
Captain
Captain

Alright, i got a story, one of friendship, betrayal, hope, and family in Battle Dawn all in a single era... *Cracks Knuckles*

So on my first era i joined up with a group of people called FTA (From The Ashes) we became a rank 6 alliance and i was on average ranked 200 (not bad for my first ever era :lol:) and well later on in that round we went to war with an alliance called LIS (Lurking In Shadows). I was inactive so i didn't really help much tbh lol but i made for good comic relief in FTA and they all liked me so they kept me lol.

Well shortly after the war (We just kinda headed home job half done, no1 really won/lost) the leader of our sub sent out a mass saying that the sub had been offered a spot with the rank 1 if they backstabbed us and took our relic. So, my best friend being in the sub warned me of this. When i massed this too my alliance, they became convince i was a liar, multi, account sharer, etc. and that our sub would never betray us. So i left the alliance and offered my leader my crystal to show my faith (being a complete noob it seemed like a good idea at the time :lol:)

Well that didn't really work... so they killed me anyways, and knocked me down to a rank of about 1000. So there i was, a first time player, ranked 1000, and already being called a backstabber and what not. I was sitting in World Chat just talking to people when a player named Silk Pistol enters the chat. Silk Pistol was the leader of LIS the alliance we had been fighting. After about only 5 minutes of talking Silk sent me an invite and asked for nothing in return, no information of FTA's units, no activity times, nothing. She simply wanted me because i was a funny guy. The vary person my alliance had worked to kill, sent an invite to a first time noob who was ranked 1000 and a supposed cheating multi. This boggled my mind at the time and i hoped i would prove worthy of LIS.

When i first entered the alliance there were only 2 people in the chat, Silk Pistol and Fiercemtc. After initially talking too the two of them Fierce made a remark i will never forget "Can we keep him?" Up to this point as I have stated, my reputation had already become that of a multi, an account sharer, and a backstabber (Shortly after joining LIS, FTA was indeed killed by their sub and their brother alliance KoD (Knights of Darkness) the rank 5). Yet these people were willing to take me in despite my flaws and taught me to play Battle Dawn. I found my place in BD with LIS fighting every era until my death (which happened at least once every era :lol: LIS was never one to accept 2nd or 3rd, no matter the odds we fought the rank 1 alliance for that shot. We never did quite manage, but we tried every era for over a year of playing before Silk, and later on Fierce quit).

This is also how i got my name, The Fishy King of BD because whenever i entered the game to announce my presence i would type in a "<><" to such an extent Fierce began simply calling me <>< or Fish.

Sorry if the story is a bit late :lol: felt like sharing anyways.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:51 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

I've lost 18 eras. The end.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:55 pm 
Captain
Captain

dylsupreme1 wrote:
I've lost 18 eras. The end.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Its all good, i've lost far more then that with LIS my friend. my best finish is 2nd :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:57 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

I guess that's why I haven't quit. I want to win.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:18 pm 
Captain
Captain

it's first june when will the results come?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:45 am 
Private
Private

vishesh1999 wrote:
it's first june when will the results come?

You can vote up to june 7th mate. The results as of 7:43 AM GMT-5 are as follows:

Chokoloka: 27 votes
Apollo(Me): 24 votes
SoF: 8 votes
Jushad: 4 votes
Joudijado: 2 votes

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:22 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Oh God... I think not a soul in BD knows about this story I am about to tell, but if it gets to the wrong ears it will be the end of my aspirations to win :(
Nah just kidding, but it really is kinda embarrasing haha.

Well, I was playing Storm Winds 1.5 I believe, waiting for the ads to load. I get frustrated, and click on Start Game, yet I click more than once and acidentally press on an add. "Ssstupid add!" I think, and I go to close it, but curiosity gets the best of me and I start reading about it. It said I didn't need to download it, but I wasn't interested in any other game, plus I had never played something like that before, so I close the window. Yet I was still curious, and after I ask my mom if I can (she is VERY overprotective...), and get a yes, and after about an hour to find the same add again, I finally do, so I clicked on the big green Start Game button, and get inside the BattleDawn login page.

At first I picked my usual name on ArmorGames and Kongregate, and enter a Mars world. I think it was Mars 2, can't really remember. Well I enter, find an open spot, and quickly learn the tutorial. But then I think: "Hey, maybe if I can do many accounts, I can get more colonies! There's no way the Admins can find it out!", and so carry on with it. I was almost jumping up and down when I did like 8 sucessful accounts and colonies. At the first couple, though, I thought it would be pretty easy to win the era, so I barely even entered. Yet at the week, I get back from school as usual, do my stuff, then enter the PC... and to my surprise, it says I was banned!

You can guess how surprised I was. I thought: "Oh my God they hacked me! And why can't I have more than one colony? It could be done so there shouldnt be any wrong in it!". I was definitely fumming, so I left the game altogether, and went back to StormWinds. Yet, it wasnt the same, and BD bugged me for over a week. Exactly two weeks after it, my pride couldn't take it anymore, and I swore I would enter BD again, taking revenge against the game itself by winning it by the rules. I had recently had bought a game though, called Fallout 3. I had passed it already, hence why I was actually spending time in the PC. But, when I am to make a new account on BD, I had simply ran out of names. So I think: "Well, Fallout 3 is awesome, so why not a Fallout name? I will call myself Lone Wanderer!" and so I did, placing on the same Mars world I had been earlier (ironically, the advice of only making one colony to be fair appeared just then, for the first time for me, and you can guess that pissed me off even more).

It was like tick 500 or so, I built just by my banned colonies, made some structures, and conquered a player ranked 300 or better with a spam (he was in the rank 3 alliance, I remember well). I felt really good at this, even though I got easily killed by about 20 squads afterwards, and then I get an invite to a fairly decent alliance. I joined, relocated, made units, and we ended up rank 7 or 11 (cant remember, so long ago and I think I did two eras with em). And, when I was asked if I had played the game before, I made up a story of how I had played a couple of years before, but then my cousin got into my acc, cheated on it, and so I retired from BD and made a new one now... to what I know, everyone I told it to believed it. Oh my do I love my noob days :D

Btw, whoever banned me that time... thx, love ya! Just dont do it again, I learned my lesson already ok? :cry:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:35 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

I was once the best ever bd player.........then I took an arrow to the knee ;{~

Thanks for the Sig Dawnice ;}~

Wins on this account:F4 Era 16 (Led JFF and finished Rank 1)

Allies ATM:none ;{~

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:52 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

You should had ionned it before you got hit!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:33 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

rahulcogentback wrote:
Well I started playing Battle Dawn like an year and half back... I still remember my first short round, I started on E1 at around tick 2500 and was conquered as soon as I was out of protection by a massive army LOL!!!

Then I again tried E1 and was able to make it in ranked 6 alliance. I played in F2 in rank 1 alliance, our alliance wasn't very active so we lost...

My first big break cam when I played in M4 and was playing just for fun, so I even chose the name "Just having fun" :lol:. I started out alone but soon was invited by almost all alliances in top 10, and was lucky to get into rank 1 alliance TSK. It was a great alliance, I got to play with really good players and people like Garry, Paul, Hal, Pengy. I finished rank 2 and our alliance finished 1st place. I can still remember those sleepless nights, and sleeping when relic was out :D

My last era was on M1, where I got to meet some really good players such as apollo, Senatus... I couldn't finish that era as I got stuck with personal stuff. But I could say that was one of the best eras I have seen and Senatus fulfilled his promise of breaking Unky's record (and that too when an update came that conquers don't give you power anymore).

I still come back and check out BD, hope to play again like those crazy days...

oh my god it's rahul

we are playing another era again like it's not even funny

Liam wrote:
Rise my minions, VOTE FERR3T #1 FOR HEAD MOD!!

Simmen wrote:
How are you not a admin Hal?..

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next