It is currently Mon Jun 03, 2024 9:32 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: BFPT v. ShaG
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:26 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Turns out i should have listen to you about BFPT attack and im sorry, but being that most of BFPT were mates of mine and raul's we thought they would be true to their word and remain Allies, as for us becoming a sub it was mentioned when i had 2-3 members but never mentioned after that so anyhow what's happened has happened and return i wish you luck in the future and no hard feelings on my end over all the nonsense.. its a game and we were outplayed by my silly leadership skills so for all my members of ShaG im very sorry it turned out the way it did and will play with all of you again in different world as you were all loyal and stuck by me even when all the crap went down.. special mention to Soran Apollo,Paul and Raul, great players and would be handy in anyones allience..

(AUA)
(TLA)
(NO)
(REN)
(CoV)

PROUD DETH/TLA MEMBER

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:41 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Langy, I have no idea where your getting your facts from. Paul=damage builder with some armor

Me=3 year vet who knows hwo to play the game.

BFPT had every right to attack in my opinion. REturn and Raul were starting suspicion that SHaG would attack BFPT. They nuetralized the target before it became a threat. The ease that BFPT took SHaG was SAD. Poor army builds and low activity. I have no idea how SHaG made it to #2. Oh wait yeah I do. Hiding behing BFPT. Langy made into a sub alliance TWICE. After I cursed him out for it on MSN, he changed it, but that's what we were-A sub. Anything BFPT wanted, they got.

"Nukes are like hard liquer-They make people feel tougher than they really are"-CSTORM666

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:03 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Smoke a bowl and listen to:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoDNmgkXVk0

Langy, hearing many stories about a "master plan" you guys had in thought. Don't care if it's true or not but you were recruiting our enemies every time we moved in for kills we disallowed Paul Maudib to change though he even relocated and we conquered him on your door step. That's two reasonable reason to question our alliance there.

About ShaG following in BFPT foot steps, I believe that's true to a point they were hiding in our shadow waiting for a moment to pounce on us in our sleeps. This is my thought of what was really going on in their heads and don't try and say it's not true every player comes up with dirty schemes to do but some actually do them some don't and then there are some that get denied like yourself.

I'd play it off and say you did well this round but I'd be contradicting my words from what actually happend. Don't know you at all Langy but I can say Matt is very experienced player and even taught me some even though it was showing me how to not log in on time :P he still tried teaching me his skills he just never was on. Still a great player same goes for Raul when he isn't making up dirty tactics.

All in all, nice little battles we had ShaG pronounced dead though, or shall we see you guys rebuilding and coming up with a different strategy?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:12 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

This is from the view point of a ShaG member.

Basically, I saw you guys (BFPT) as very good allies.
I simply got crystals and attacked targets with ShaG.

Suddenly I log on one day to see our allies attacking us from ETA 3. (obviously since BFPT, our allies, had gates all around us)
What could we possibly do when we have 300 incoming squads? Even if we had all of our members online at once we probably could not have defended.

From my viewpoint this was a horrible backstab.
The number one alliance with 3 or 4 times our score backstabs their allies from the beginning of the round.
Why?
A bunch of tiny bs reasons. We are a threat? Hm, we were allies and had 1/4 of your power. I do not see how we could have conquered you guys.

BFPT reminds me of ISKC from F3, a bunch of backstabbers simply trying to get their score as high as they can.
I am very disappointed with this round, thanks to the #1 alliance acting like noobs.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:38 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

was it discussed about a possible attack on you, yes it was at the time of relic having to be handed over. My members were filthy at having to give up relic to ensure peace deal was kept intact, i stuck my neck out and spent 2 days convincing my members to hand it over and many plans were thought up but in the End i was reminded of my deal with Donald and as i reminded him on msn i keep to my word everytime which for the whole game i did. there were trouble makers and a clan revolt after having to hand over relic but we got through it with a joint decission to keep peace and hand it over but then im told my friends inside BFPT that members of BFPT were upset at the fact we took our time to reach decision on handing over relic and that is why we have faced the battle ingame. Jason is on the money with his comments off why would we wage a war on an opponent 3 times our strength? would be a silly tactic on our part and plus i keep to my word as Donald will Back that up, In the end im Told the vote was a majority to hit us which was suprising because i was assure 3 days b4 attack that there was no problem with both clans and we would remain allies, i see now it was a stalling tactic to get units down there for your attack which in my books is a backstab but hey its not the first time ive seen it or im sure it wont be the last so goodluck BFPT and enjoy your round win.

(AUA)
(TLA)
(NO)
(REN)
(CoV)

PROUD DETH/TLA MEMBER

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:25 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Langy wrote:
BFPT and enjoy your round win.

See thats what i like to see. Even tho i don't do it 24/7 but in the end we just gotta see this is a game and we are ment to battle. BATTLEdawn. Anyway i wish even luck on future round and let us forgot this round as we drink from the river.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:09 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

TheReturnOfTheDead wrote:
Langy wrote:
BFPT and enjoy your round win.

See thats what i like to see. Even tho i don't do it 24/7 but in the end we just gotta see this is a game and we are ment to battle. BATTLEdawn. Anyway i wish even luck on future round and let us forgot this round as we drink from the river.

But you are not meant to backstab allies.
I am pretty sure the name of the game is not "Backstabdawn".

But I know for sure BFPT would be a top alliance in that game.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:18 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

its not peace dawn either.. backstabbing is a viable strategy in battledawn.. even though its dishonorable it is a valid strategy.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2