It is currently Fri Jun 07, 2024 2:53 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 14  Next
 Post subject: Re: Faceful Cowards
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 7:58 am 
Major
Major

rule #1 of the bd forum:

mention TLA and before long the thread will disintegrate into a hutchydog vs. staffy flame war.

free tokens!

-Baz

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:37 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

socialmisfit1 wrote:
rule #1 of the bd forum:

mention TLA and before long the thread will disintegrate into a hutchydog vs. staffy flame war.

They're entertaining, just let them be :lol:

-George

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 11:35 am 
Captain
Captain

rule #1 on SM forum

Any random player tells abt his achievement , but after 2 pages it turns into a flame war between Bestplayerintheworld Vs Ongava & then Andy steps betweem & locks the thread.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:21 pm 
News Team
News Team

Apollo wrote:
All y'all need to shutup and kill something.

This.

Side note: I may or may not be playing this round.

Ex-Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:37 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

malicewolf wrote:
Staffy... would you like me to go through your last few posts in the last month or so and personally show you all the fueling you did yourself? I already said I understand the need for a break, but you don't insult other's that they suck (while saying your awesome) and then not show when people respond... well... you can... it just seems kinda.... silly. You've showed your stuff for 8 eras, I understand that. But you also called people out FOR the 9th era and then didn't come. Once again, I'm fine with this, I'm simply saying, it seems silly that you threw a tantrum all over the forums and then aren't even here to back up your own insults.
Here's what you msged me last F1

Unfortunately, I don't have the follow up msgs (you know... since F1 has now restarted) but I told you I would bring an exciting team the next era to take you on (as TLA currently held over 1000 power over their closest competitor at the time these msgs were being done). You responded that you were looking forward to it (and I think it was not wrong of me to assume you were accepting it from that response). You did also say you were disappointed many eras by false promises of competition, but no where did you tell me you were taking a break. Heck, I even asked LizardYEYE about it when I heard you were taking a break and HE didn't even know you were. How was I supposed to know? Not a mind reader here. I don't care that you wanted a break. I'm simply saying, not cool that you fueled the flames and then didn't show.

And as reference:
http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=84&t=27357&start=80

Pg 9 of that topic, you decided to revive a year old topic to flaunt TLA (which I don't have any real issues with, but it's a fact that you revived a dead topic to say TLA is awesome). Of course, people came in and responded, some were not nice (not like many of us are on these forums anyways). Re-read the topic I just posted from pg 9 and then tell me you didn't fuel anything.

I even made a topic specifically calling the challenge to TLA on Dec. 23rd and TLA never responded even though you continued to talk on the other topic (the SAIL one). I know you guys saw it however as multiple TLA members contacted me asking if I was still showing up this era since TLA wasn't coming.

http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=97&t=31750

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:43 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

kappin wrote:
Somebody toss Staffy and Hutchy a crash helmet and mouthguards...It's like watching two handicapped kids going at it on the short yellow bus.

Only problem with that Kapp is one is a kid, the other is an attempted grown man who likes to claim he bottles children, #HerO.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:11 am 
Major
Major

TorturedZealot wrote:

free tokens!

-Baz

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:57 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

What a mess of Staffy stupidity this became.

#Rekt
Also, Don't bother giving Staffy a helmet. He's already as (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) as is humanly possible.

UNIT: 1st
LotD: 14th, 4th and everything inbetween.
AOD: 4th
KoR/PoK: Top 10
The Legion of the Dead will forever endure.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:07 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Hey Guys,
The Return of the Dead here. I feel like I do owe a little something on this. When TLA first came to F1, there was a lot of good teams out there. BoS, M, G and a few others still had a few players around. TLA is a great team, especially when they play F1. I know people think TLA is a gloating team who haven't bet anyone in 6-7 eras, and that is true. But you have to give them credit. They won the "super bowl" eight times in a row. That's insane. It's not their fault that no one has shown up a real fight in such a long time. There is plenty of teams that can take down TLA, even on their map too. It just takes the right team to want to play on a map that has been dead for so long. I drop a colony every other era just to check up on everything. It's the same ol same ol with such a low population count.

I know I sound like someone who is beating the same dead horse, but if BD vets and staff want old players to come back and spend money on here like they use to, then lower the world count. Force these great teams to play. Make the feat of winning the same world twice in a row as hard as it once was. I hate sounding like this guy, but it would solve so much. It would stop all this dumb chit chat between you guys.

I'm going to watch again this era. Like I have for the past year +, but I encourage the winner of this era to suck it up and play TLA next era. Get a feel for the little active colonies this era and really prepare. They've played this map for like 10 eras now, they deserve at least one break. It's like at a party, when you run the beer pong for so long it stops becoming the focus of attention and you get bored and want to hang out with all the girls who aren't watching you kick some butt anymore.

-The Return,
The Italian Mafia.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:53 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

I was not fortunate to find a good team hutchy I instead had a hand in creating something more then a good team. I created friends i call family and all true TLA have each other's backs to the end!

TLA beat CME and hord players eons ago with the whole TITS debarcle and on other occasions and real heads know it! How qiuckly thou forget :)

None of us are here to serve your needs we earnt our stripes on the battlefield 8 eras in a row. If you all could not get your act together in 8 eras you can't carry on when you don't get your way on the 9th. We stopped playing f1 deal with we don't care if you like that or not! We where asked to stop and it bores us so as usual we will do what we want and what is best for TLA. Tough bickies if you all get your feathers all ruffled about that.

You all play to much BD and spend to much time on forums caring what people think.

Go outside and kick a ball or maybe fly a kite once in a while.

Im sick of flogging a dead hutchydog. Think ill go try to teach my son how to count :).

Expect TLA when you least expect us and not a moment sooner. We alone choose our destiny!

Peace out!

TLA-NO-HOT-MUFF-DeTH-HIGH-KoH-hInI-LOVE

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 14  Next