It is currently Sun Sep 22, 2024 8:17 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 14  Next
 Post subject: Re: Tokens vs Hardcore supporters
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:46 am 
Captain
Captain

I am not debating this anymore. Mods have come in and said it is violation of rules and ToS. If you have a problem with the ToS and the rules that everyone else follows then take it up with an admin. I have never bought any other players boosts and used them for myself, since a year ago i asked Joe about this and he said it was "token farming".

That is all i have to say, repeating the same thing over and over again will not get this topic going anywhere. wait for Michael to reply or an admin.

This is a game about conquering and aquiring resources over time a player being able to gain back 400+ score in 1 from just using alliance boosts is not acceptable, and i have no idea why you guys play a game when you consider the only reason for winning is to boost for it. this is suppose to be a strategy game not how many boosts you can buy in a day.

-Trevor

best round-SAGE E2 -312 power
most conquers at one point-122

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:48 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Elric wrote:
Yeah while were at it, In a previous round I lost my entire army, my alliance each took turns sending me all their resources, no tokens involved as far as I know, in order to help me rebuild....should I be banned for that too?

Infact, tokens or no tokens, someone can jump in score alot, due to ally aid.

You really dont know which is the case sometimes.

SoF admitted that he was sending tokens to his members for their boosts both on this forum topic and ingame. Sending resources to a member is allowed, using their boosts for yourself isn't.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:49 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

trevor1601 wrote:
If your whole arguement is based on money for BD then you SHOULD be buying the emergency boosts. you are not doing this to support your doing it because its cheaper and gets you more metal when you are suppose to be using emergency metal when you need it and are on cool down.

:lol: you can verify that to admin...all of the above..cooled down... :lol: :lol:

-SoLdiErz of FoRtUnE

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:59 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Quote:
I am not debating this anymore. Mods have come in and said it is violation of rules and ToS. If you have a problem with the ToS and the rules that everyone else follows then take it up with an admin. I have never bought any other players boosts and used them for myself, since a year ago i asked Joe about this and he said it was "token farming".

That is all i have to say, repeating the same thing over and over again will not get this topic going anywhere. wait for Michael to reply or an admin.

This is a game about conquering and aquiring resources over time a player being able to gain back 400+ score in 1 from just using alliance boosts is not acceptable, and i have no idea why you guys play a game when you consider the only reason for winning is to boost for it. this is suppose to be a strategy game not how many boosts you can buy in a day.

Yes we have a problem with the ToS. Like I said, we have spoken not just to an admin but to Michael himself. I am sure he will step in and remove such abusive rules from the rule book. It just doesn't make sense to have a rule that hurts your business because a few cant actually provide you revenue and then complain about people that can and do.

Trevor, its a strategy game alright. But everyone knows that this game is dependent so much on tokens. Facts are facts, you have to face them and accept them.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:13 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Things i can think of from the so called "token farm".

1) ask help from all non supporters and teammates who are not using the resource...transfered and resend back...since all from the purchase resource list are on cooled down and cant wait... GUILTY!! :lol: :lol: (Prohibited?!)

i didnt know.... :cry: :cry:

2) such supporter would give a non supporter member from other world(For example E2) tokens then in return, same member at other world(For example E3) the non supporter would then purchase and return back to the supporter..to grow fast...

dont recall doing that soo.. yeah..you can verify that with admin ;)

3) similar as above both using another friend of a friend... for example...i give 1k red to Friend A...At E2...then Friend A will give to Friend B...which is my current teammate at E3..so he could boost for me and send resource...

4) i give 1K reds to all my teammates at early tick but do not send immediately...when its every 20 ticks or more...i tell them to help purchase and send it back to me slowly...

5) i give all my teammates token out of good gesture...but hey!! ITS WAR!! ION ION....! :o :shock: :o some havent built ION structure...quick buy the heavy resource...send it to me...i'll ION it... ZAP ZAP ZAP?! :lol: :lol:

i think i've done that... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

6) Once again, i give 1K reds to all my teammates out of good gesture...i need oil suddenly but i am out of reds and paypals down..bla bla..all of the excusses you can think of...then a miracle came...your teammates say, "hey, i still got your reds, i can buy you oil and send you..."
----------------------------
REPORT BATTLE: 30 NUKES IONNED
----------------------------

Prohibited?? if soo..GUILTY!!!! :mrgreen:

i could type and make up alot of this so called "TOKEN FARM",

ONCE AGAIN, i made this post as im serious of it...i even forward this link to admin..as im curious and axious...i dont like to cheat...its not my way...i didnt know that such is prohibited...

i will learn from my mistake and ensure this is done, so if you see me on a world...i will ensure to monitor all players, if the list above is done, i will ensure to report it to admin as well...in addition, i will also inform such support to read this link that for doing such...can ban you...

I'm up for any possible ways,

this way, i will ensure that THIS IS ENFORCE!! once again... fill me in... as im curious, its been 1 year since i played this game...only now that i came across... :cry: :cry:

question is, why was there no warning?? hmmm :? :?

-SoLdiErz of FoRtUnE

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:21 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

It's in the rules, you may want to read through them now. But I do think the rules should be easier to find than they are currently.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:32 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

It seems that everyone is complaining about the ToS and how the token farm rule should not be there. Maybe in the future, Micheal or the other admins will decide to remove this rule. But as of now, the rule is there. You have to abide by it or risk getting banned. And just because you donated hundreds of dollars dosent mean that the ToS does not apply to you.

No matter how long I have been gone, my heart will lead me back here.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:30 am 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

Like I said, the ToS does NOT apply, or cannot be considered valid if a rule is abusive. Such cases, either have to be treated with foresight by the admins, which I know they do atleast for this case, or will be taken up with Michael, which is again something which we did.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:25 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

This entire thread has been forwarded to Micheal. He will respond shortly.

No matter how long I have been gone, my heart will lead me back here.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:13 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

SoF wrote:
6) Once again, i give 1K reds to all my teammates out of good gesture...i need oil suddenly but i am out of reds and paypals down..bla bla..all of the excusses you can think of...then a miracle came...your teammates say, "hey, i still got your reds, i can buy you oil and send you..."

An admin might mistake that as Resource farmming, but your teammates could send you the tokens back and you buy it for yourself.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 138 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 14  Next