It is currently Thu Jun 13, 2024 11:53 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

No vulgar, or inappropriate material.

Always respect others, especially moderators or administrators!

No advertisements.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Which would you rather do, Brothers?
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:01 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Polarz wrote:
Ah, sorry totally forgot about this thread. :lol:

Ok... let me think.. think BLUZ THINK!

Oh I know!

1. Would you rather live without hands or without legs?

Legs would seem much easier to me. Thankfully I don't have a lot to base that opinion on though.

2. Would you rather jump atop of Burj Khalifa or jump from Mt. Everest?

I presume you mean jump from atop Burj Khalifa. I'd probably prefer that, likely a cleaner, less painful death.

3. Would you rather punch me in the face or punch your computer? (I know this sounds silly but it's worth a shot!)

I'll punch my computer. I doubt that I would do much damage to the tower. Then again, I likely wouldn't do much damage to your face either.

4. Would rather hear me sing or listen to a broken radio? (again this sounds silly)

Wouldn't a broken radio be silent? And I know a lot of great Filipino singers (Pacquiao isn't one of them though, look it up) so maybe I'd rather hear you sing.

Ok... now for my normally easy hard question...

Would you rather stare at this picture: (warning: scary picture in spoiler so be ready!) for 2 hours
Spoiler:

Or this one?
Spoiler:

*As a side note, you have to look at this, at full screen.

Neither of them is particularly scary but I think I'll take the dog. That face is just creepy.

Oh... and why the heck am I making fun of myself? Oh yes, I lost my mind a couple of days ago... so yeah.

Just been reading a bunch of creepy pastas this afternoon. :lol: though I obviously know it's not true. But hey! I find it enjoyable to read it. ;)

So if any of you people don't know what are those pictures called in the spoiler.. The first one is called "Jeff the killer" and the second is "Smile Dog"

Ok, as jay requested, I will always give this type of stuff.. :lol:

Kinda gross, open at own risk:
Spoiler:
1) Would you rather eat chocolate pudding which tastes like human excrement or human excrement that takes like chocolate pudding?

2) Would you rather be physically attractive and not very smart or very smart and ugly?
3) Where you would rather be stranded? A broken elevator or a broken ski lift that is half way up?
4) Would you rather give up your computer or all of your friends?
5) Would you rather sit in the front row of a Justin Bieber concert or listen to Gangnam Style for 10 straight hours?

Last edited by jtothepowerof8 on Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Which would you rather do, Brothers?
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:11 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Polarz wrote:
Ok MY TURN!

1. Eat surströmming or raw, alive cockroaches?

At least surstomming is food (though I admit that I had to look that one up) so I'd choose that.

2. Watch 2 girls 1 cup or 1 man 1 jar for 2 straight hours? (over and over) :lol: :twisted:

I can't handle 2 girls 1 cup (there is little that truly bothers me but this video is one of them) so I guess I'm stuck with 1 guy 1 jar. :cry:

3. Have no internet for a 2 whole weeks or no power for a whole year?

Internet for 2 weeks for sure!

4. Have Iphone or Samsung?

Had an iPhone 4 then Galaxy S3 and now iPhone 6. I think I'm sold on the iPhone now.

5. Cut off your whole hand or fingers one by one?

hmm...I'm not really sure how to evaluate this one. From a pain point of view I suspect the whole hand would be easier to tolerate but I'm not sure. From a usefulness of what is left standpoint I suspect a hand with no fingers is still more useful than no hand at all. I guess I'd go with the fingers.

PS. I am not a really good singer. :|

1. Would you rather always know when someone is lying or always be able to get away with lying?
2. Would you rather be fluent in all languages or a master of every musical instrument?
3. Would you rather be stuck in a small elevator with 2 wet dogs or with 2 fat men? (this one is for you, Bluz!)
4. Would you rather have way too many piercings or way too many tattoos?
5. And just for fun...would you rather be a ninja or a pirate? (please explain why!)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next