It is currently Tue Jun 11, 2024 5:27 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 265 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 27  Next
 Post subject: Re: GLG and DbD
PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:52 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Location: You see that white van? Yeah come inside... I should be around there somewhere
redwurm wrote:
When's the last time the under dog got crap for boosting? We must be doing something right when you guys have to start complaining.

Anyways, 30% discount and low overhead, its not too difficult to pump out some infantry.

Not too hard to counter that and besides theres nothing wrong with boosting but its the amount you guys boost just to defeat us

Mash
TBA/VK
RA
LO
ScO
M3
WHO
AOD
PAIN

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:00 pm 
Private
Private

1000 reds from me. Not exactly alot. At all, lol.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:54 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Location: You see that white van? Yeah come inside... I should be around there somewhere
Apollo wrote:
1000 reds from me. Not exactly alot. At all, lol.

I dont boost reds at all lol

Mash
TBA/VK
RA
LO
ScO
M3
WHO
AOD
PAIN

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:27 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant
 YIM  Profile

BFan... you arnt helping your case with you still commenting here. though DBD has the numbers in their favor when GLG hits DBD with spy attacks... 3 times within 50 ticks... you would think someone would place some spy protection >.>

anyways. i can understand the fact that yall are having trouble with GLG but not for this long... you guys have made me think less of the #2 alliance...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:08 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

warhero1000 wrote:
BFan... you arnt helping your case with you still commenting here. though DBD has the numbers in their favor when GLG hits DBD with spy attacks... 3 times within 50 ticks... you would think someone would place some spy protection >.>

anyways. i can understand the fact that yall are having trouble with GLG but not for this long... you guys have made me think less of the #2 alliance...

Lols they tried to hit me i had spy protection and about most of our ops around GLG do and well you can try to deal with an alliance that builds ur counter chasis and boosts reds and blues just to kill u and have players that are actually pretty good

Mash
TBA/VK
RA
LO
ScO
M3
WHO
AOD
PAIN

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:24 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

I am not much aquainted wid the WAR in e4 bt in my opinion...the expansion of DbD is way better than that of T7K........

I WANT TO PERFORM BETTER THAN THIS

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:37 pm 
Private
Private

bfan8475 wrote:
warhero1000 wrote:

Lols they tried to hit me i had spy protection and about most of our ops around GLG do and well you can try to deal with an alliance that builds ur counter chasis and boosts reds and blues just to kill u and have players that are actually pretty good

You know how you deal with an alliance like that? You make peace with them. All we're going to be is a thorn in your side this whole era. Do you really want enemies attacking you when you're going for the win? Why not make the peace, and leave us be, and we'll leave you be. Derp.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 8:58 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Apollo wrote:
bfan8475 wrote:
warhero1000 wrote:

You know how you deal with an alliance like that? You make peace with them. All we're going to be is a thorn in your side this whole era. Do you really want enemies attacking you when you're going for the win? Why not make the peace, and leave us be, and we'll leave you be. Derp.

You guys are fired up and redwurm wont stop until we are dead and from that my alliance is also fired up we thought about the idea but some stuff went wrong when we talked to your leader so now we have no choice but to fight you guys although your idea is good

Mash
TBA/VK
RA
LO
ScO
M3
WHO
AOD
PAIN

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 9:37 pm 
Captain
Captain

I am the leader, and I spoke with RedDawn. She said she wanted to do it but had to speak with other members, this was over 24 ticks ago so I've all but assumed the deal is no longer on the table. Not a big deal for us, no matter what happens the situation is far worse for you.

bfan8475 wrote:
If i cant put up better comebacks to your insults then its called bullying since i cant put up a fight

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 10:12 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

redwurm wrote:
I am the leader, and I spoke with RedDawn. She said she wanted to do it but had to speak with other members, this was over 24 ticks ago so I've all but assumed the deal is no longer on the table. Not a big deal for us, no matter what happens the situation is far worse for you.

Well my friends were too fed up with you guys so i guess we decided to fight and besides when we had that "ceasefire" i still saw attacks from you guys

Mash
TBA/VK
RA
LO
ScO
M3
WHO
AOD
PAIN

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 265 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 27  Next