It is currently Mon Jun 10, 2024 6:11 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: RT whines like little Girls
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:02 am 
Captain
Captain

Knights donating that much but he doesn't have 90 squads xD

And yes, BMAC you had 40 + squads attacking before YOU landed. Ansthruther, Elphaba, and the leader himself. Thats attacks on tick 1 during the declaration of war.

A great team, some ex cheaters some big donators, here here everywhere lalalala i said too much.

【Fantasy】【EB】【Wolf】

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:21 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Bmac, PLEASE, do not use so many periods.
I swear I have never seen so many. (perfect moment for your mom joke)

M2E1 with Meow was a backstab. We never denied that. I will admit, and will always admit.
The difference is that you guys are using a bunch of (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) reasons for why you declared war. You didn't declare war because of what we said or any of that stuff, you declared war because you saw we had lost a lot of power and were weakened. You took the operutnity to attack us, just like what we did with Meow. Of course the difference was that we had an NAP and we also had 75% noobs. (were noobs at the time, some are now very good) At least we managed to put up a fight and force an alliance of seasoned veterans from taking all of our crystals. If I remember correctly, we actually managed to conquer one of you. :lol:

Anyways, point is, stop moaning and (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) about this crap.
Both sides keeping talking crap. You guys declared war on us, and that's that. We are now gonna fight as men, no matter how many tokens have been spent or how many people complain or however many agreements were broken.
Right now all I see us winning for the 3rd time in a row, except this time it will be the hardest fight yet. I think an alliance of players who know each other well and have played together since the start will always beat an alliance with random players recruited from the top. It has proven true for the past two rounds.
And also Bmac, this is a forum, you aren't txting your buddies, so try typing every word out for the sake of English.

Only war will show which alliance deserves to be number one.

Last edited by jasonxfri13th on Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:29 am 
Corporal
Corporal

AnitsuEx wrote:
Knights donating that much but he doesn't have 90 squads xD

And yes, BMAC you had 40 + squads attacking before YOU landed. Ansthruther, Elphaba, and the leader himself. Thats attacks on tick 1 during the declaration of war.

A great team, some ex cheaters some big donators, here here everywhere lalalala i said too much.

attacking?when did i attack?i havent atatcked a single thing yet...YET...so um u need to stop maken crap up...o u attacked 1 tick before!!....WERE SHOW ME A SCREEN SHOT....ugh...nubs theses days...in the older says the kept quiet.

and um yea...if knights didnt have 90 squads that doesn mean jack...last round...most of COPS memebrs had 100 squads...does that mean the did mass donation?and Willirob didnt donate 500$$$ ok?so shhh...dont talk about donating when you have players that spend a good 500$ a month...=6000$ a year...so um...i believe your alliance has no right of talking about doners

haha jason....which colony is yours?so i know which one to run my flag over...now now..."for the sake of English"?
ahaha...well im done with the forums...u kiddies can run along and fuss now...ill take my crap on the battlefield were i back my sh*t up unlike some ppl(and yea i did that just for U)

yours truly ~Bmac

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:47 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

I am Admiral Ackbar of It's a trap, and I can't wait for my name to show up when you put your mouse pointer on your colony.

All you do is talk crap, but have nothing to show for it.

You can't even speak English for Christ's sake. It's really sad that you can only speak English as good as a 2nd grader. It's Americans like you who make us look like dumb on the internet.
And again, no need for three periods at the end of every sentence. Are you trying to slur everything together? Or have a really long pause?
Usually I don't like to offend people personally, but you basically asked me to.

Anyways I can't wait to meet your ~750 infantry and ~550 vehicles in the battlefield.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:51 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

dot dot dot dot dot dot...
On another topic Halo ran again =[
M2 is full of so many cowards this round.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:55 am 
Corporal
Corporal

its a pause...(Pause)and who is to say im american?...(pause)is that such a crime?that i am not american?well i didnt know that this was english class...(pause)i didnt know i need to indent and have my grammer checked...(pause)i mean is there something u dont understand on what i am say?try using your head?i dont see the problem with ...

enjoy

~Bmac

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:02 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

I asked someone else who said you grew up in America although you are not of American descent.

It's just common courtesy (do I need to link that to a definition?) to use correct grammar. Like I said before this isn't txting in which you do not have a full keyboard to type correctly.
Just take the extra second to write out your words and use correct grammar like periods.
You have question marks and then three random periods after it. When I look at your replies they are huge blocks of txt riddled with periods.
I never said you had to indent or have every single word spelled correctly, but at least take your time.
And if you speak the way you write, it must take you forever to speak to someone.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:27 am 
Corporal
Corporal

O yea cause Dylan realy know's me right. I played 1 round with him,1 round. How does he know who i am? Is he stalking me? I have lived in the U.S.A. for a few years. I speak three languages. Do you speak three languages? Fluently? And unm, why do you care how i talk? Your insulting me. Like i said before, your words dont hurt me.

Yes i used a subject and a verb in every sentence, hell i throw a few adjectives in there as well. Is that good enough for your eyes?

~Bmac

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:27 am 
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

this is kinda heating up now, just remember this is a PG-13 forum and keep the flaming of the forum :)

Thank you Michael
http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=111&t=15076
Thank you developers
(^-check out the topics)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:08 am 
Captain
Captain

wow oh wow

bmac still crying over a JOKE me n elitegods pulled on him ? i guess 14 year olds cant take jokes and like to throw month long tantrum haha

bmac your obsesion with me though flattering is still creepy , please move on and not have my name 100000 times in every post of your and change ur ign to have my name in it .

i skimmed throught this thread since its mostly bmac saying ...chad....chad...chad and it really hurts my eyes

lets all stop talking about the backstab deth pulled , its clear cut and if u try to deny it now you just paint yourself worse .

now lets talk about the war.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 63 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next