It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 11:49 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: GDZL changing sides!?
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:00 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

hehehe, nasferatu or w/e he wants to us think he wants to be, can not decide whether he will pursue the carrier of blind bat or freshly baked lizard .. in both cases flying around aimlessly for days before the judgement day will not solve his frustration of being inferior nor cure his urge for hating people who are just simply better than him...

let us pray in silence

"I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best."
(Thank You PurpleAce)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:17 am 
Private
Private

Quote:
who are just simply better than him...

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH..... Better than him? You are absolutely hilarious, Especially coming from you, you donate more than anyone i have EVER seen. Anyone with enough money can BUY a victory like you so obviously do. Im sorry that skill cant beat as much money as you throw into the game. And if you were TRULY better then Nasferatu then you wouldnt have been in hiding as a SUB alliance since the beginning of the round, do i hear cowards! You guys can have your lame victory, i gave my crystals and the right to conquer me to Papasmurf, at least he held his head high and fought us like he still has some self respect. He has earned the right to conquer me.

Any wimp with a lucky shot can knock out someone with a sucker punch to the back of the head and thats EXACTLY what ECon did. Im sorry you dont have the guts to just post your names from the get go, instead you have to hide in some sub alliance until the time is right, go ahead and take your victory, as far as im concerned GDZL showed more skill the entire round while ECon sat back, waited, donated like crazy and came out with win.

To that i say good day. Theres no honor in buying a victory, i have never donated, and i can say that with dignity, which you would know nothing about.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:20 am 
Corporal
Corporal

exactlly what i meant - sore loosers ;)

*getting my hankies ready, loads of them....

"I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best."
(Thank You PurpleAce)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:27 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Wow. I'm not even participating on E4 but all of this is ridiculous.

When is the last time you have seen Kane use "Kane" on a server? I thought half the fun of the rounds nowadays was trying to figure out who was who?

Tons of alliances either use themed names or names they have never used before, this is nothing new. I don't know anyone in GDZL, nor am I really that informed with whats going on outside of whats posted in the forums...but like Pagan said, this seems like an obvious case of being a sore loser. The fact that a good portion of Econ was busy on E1 for the first 1500 ticks of E4 shows the quality and abilities of some of these players.

You guys should thank your lucky stars that you did not have to deal with them for a full round, you probably would not have been able to get achieve as much from the get go.

One last tid bit. I had the honor of playing with Pagan last round for the first time. I can tell you, 100% that she could easily be 1st place on any server with minimal donating(if at all). She is one of the most active, dedicated and team work oriented players I have ever had the pleasure of playing along side.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:27 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Guys... stop complaining about boosters! If he/she doesnt have skills, he/she will fail with or without boosting! Stop whining about him buying the win, blah blah blah. Start proving your point. And besides, the fact they buy tokens doesnt mean they have no skills at all, actually a lot of top players dont use reds, and theyre still top players. So stop complaining that your skills arent good enough to overshadow boosting power + skills!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:02 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

no, boosting defenatlly unleavels the playing field, i usually dump 30 or 40 dollars at roudn start so i can get in on conquers, no denying that, otherwise no one would buy tokens.

as far as this round goes, ya its fun KNOWING who people are and trying to beat that person based on what you know,
i have never really altered away from my usual name(terra nova)and if i do usually make a lot of fuss about it so ppl know lol.

anyways, econs just about ruled NA, but i see a lack of boasting witch kev dose a lot of when he wins, no brs with cockey remarks, means gdzl (or who remians anyways) steped assised. we did, i just got conqued, lost 10 units. devistateiing huh?
iv actually had to struggel to stay intrested in the round sence i found out who was in econ.

well, untill people man up about their reps and experence, i think im about done with e4. possibly bd all together.

i dont like playing with cowards,bad enough my own allaince left us active guys out to dry.

later dawners

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:16 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 YIM  Profile

Haha. You got conquered trying to pass off your crystals to the dude on Hawaii. I saw your obvious plan and you were too inactive to realize we sent in with him figuring you lowered your shield. Guess what? We were right and you killed yourself by trying to be a poor sport.

We used fake names knowing we were starting off slow and relaxed, if anyone knew who we were they'd surely try to unite the server against us due to previous losses and wanting revenge.

You played not knowing who we were and lost, next time maybe don't underestimate people.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:19 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Sure, boosting gives anyone an edge. But look at it this way: its also very difficult 2 stay on top. Thats where the boosting person must use his/her skill. And thats where you can show if you are superior in skill or not. Everything has a downside, even boosting (apart from using up your wallet xD).

And actually... Kane is right! Even the smallest enemy is an enemy, and he will do whatever it takes 2 win! So never underestimate any1, they might (and usually do!) surprise ya with your pants down! Cowards... that, my friend, is tactics. Sure, most ppl dont use their name as a weapon, but its not unhonorable to trick an enemy by any means necessary! Get over it!

The New Brotherhood of Steel... brothers till death rip us apart

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:39 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

i told you point blank kev, im not fighting cowards who need to hide from their repuations, infact if memory recalls i said i need to hunt out some people. you would not have gotten to your currnet power if you were in the open.

i also told you point blank, that i wont be fighting but i will not make a win easey for you, hence why our relics aremoveing appart

its a cheap win kev, nothing more or less,
no one serisoly opposed you, and as soon as i found out you were hideing, AGAIN i just lost all intrest in the game

grow a pair next round, conquer me again and i will admit defeate, untill then your nothing ore than a donateing serisoly active nubcake,

btw that guy on hawaii is my uncle eric. just FYI

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:43 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 YIM  Profile

Troy giving us the last relics to end the era.

Glad to have some nice allies.

Good round everyone!

:)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next