It is currently Sun Jun 23, 2024 7:13 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: ML going low
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:50 pm 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

A Person moving his army out, does not attack a neutral TB that too in a place where you weren't supposed to be. You lay outposts, and move your army out. And yes if moving out were your intentions, that should have been notified.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:25 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Ferr3t wrote:
From what I can see, Vault or somebody in M should have notified ML.. M, you DID break the pact but you >>ASSUMED<< ML would notice that Vault was just moving his army up. I have seen MANY alliances fall over this because they 'ASSUME' a NAP means the pact partner cannot move into their hive and because they 'ASSUME' they can move their armies out of forbidden territory without notifying the pact partners. M, it's your fault for assuming ML knows that Vault had a legit reason to be in Africa >.>

Now don't complain, don't troll the forum, learn from it and never take anything for granted again. M were following orders and don't forget YOU M had giving them permission to engage squads in Africa, as I said, it's all your fault ^_^

mfreak wrote:
A Person moving his army out, does not attack a neutral TB that too in a place where you weren't supposed to be. You lay outposts, and move your army out. And yes if moving out were your intentions, that should have been notified.

Read the first post I wrote!!! ROTD and myself both informed ML leader I was just moving my units home. mfreak, I was forced 2 lay low on Africa as my first movement op was taken, until I figured out a way 2 pass my army home. Also to try and avoid what happened there with the spy, but I guess I was too slow =/ but you cant seroiusly expect 2 drop the blame on me. I was trying 2 get out, and ML didnt allow me, even tho they told my leader is was ok, and even tho I reported the op to their leader. So Ferr3t, no its not my fault, and read be4 criticize me again :evil:

And eddie, soz this is the account I mistakenly made to play Galaxy, as I thought I couldnt use my first account 4 it xD but yea Im VD and no I dont use 2 accounts on the same world which would b multi and after all of my worlds are done with this account I wont use it anymore to fix my error.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:30 am 
Major
Major
 WWW  Profile

What I said is that you have have CONTACTED the leader again! You had plenty of warning that they weren't happy with you there due to the fact that you took the OP.. As I said, you assumed the message had gotten through, thus you lost your army.

Most Crystals: 121
Highest Power: 212

Sensual bath time feat. Ferr3t
Spoiler:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:39 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Ferr3t wrote:
What I said is that you have have CONTACTED the leader again! You had plenty of warning that they weren't happy with you there due to the fact that you took the OP.. As I said, you assumed the message had gotten through, thus you lost your army.

We CONTACTED him. Vault was trying to please ML by leaving Africa and letting him have the bottom space. Anyhow, This broke out a war between M and ML. We have destoryed 95% of thier outposts and TB's in NA. Only 250 inf are left in USA.

They took out our units in Africa.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:43 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Ferr3t wrote:

Ferr3t, ML leader participated in the attack on my army. *Sigh* why do you continue trying 2 put the blame on me? I did all I was supposed 2 do on peace times, and I was in all of my right to fully attack ML the moment they took my op. Instead, I lingered in Africa waiting 4 a peaceful resolve, and 4 an idea 2 get outta Africa xD and dude, youre not even inside ML nor M so how can you say we didnt contact ML? We may b friends, but I grow tired of you questioning my every move or decision. Would you pls stop it already?

The New Brotherhood of Steel... brothers till death rip us apart

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:55 pm 
Captain
Captain

ML had a significant amount of forces in the USA. It did appear that they were trying to get as close to us as possible without us noticing. Why else would they have had training bases and over 300 units there?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:22 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

I love how topics like this go. Always a good read.

Just some questions about this.

Vault why not move units before you joined M?

w1ll you dont think they might have been ther before you moved?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:24 pm 
Captain
Captain

torpet wrote:

w1ll you dont think they might have been ther before you moved?

I would have believed that, had ML units not been taking OPs closer and closer to us.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:31 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

maybe have a look at the map your leader made for the forums on tick 200

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:14 pm 
Major
Major
 YIM  Profile

VaultDweller wrote:
Ferr3t wrote:

Ferr3t, ML leader participated in the attack on my army. *Sigh* why do you continue trying 2 put the blame on me? I did all I was supposed 2 do on peace times, and I was in all of my right to fully attack ML the moment they took my op. Instead, I lingered in Africa waiting 4 a peaceful resolve, and 4 an idea 2 get outta Africa xD and dude, youre not even inside ML nor M so how can you say we didnt contact ML? We may b friends, but I grow tired of you questioning my every move or decision. Would you pls stop it already?

Dude you were moving your army out. Why would you need a TB in Africa for that :/

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 41 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next