It is currently Sat May 25, 2024 7:06 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: AoG vs A0t
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:49 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

It looks like war in the far south west hemisphere. AoG, ranked #10 is attacking A0T, ranked #14.

My alliance, ODST, is in the area. Not sure if we're going to join in yet.

Post subject: Re: AoG vs A0t
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:59 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 YIM  Profile

i would recommend helping AoG against Aot because our alliance had the same choice and we first helped AoT and we didn't do so good but then we became a sub of AoG ad it is much better

Gate of Babylon
Top rank 18
Top alliance rank 2

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:56 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

What alliance are you currently in then? :)

edit:
and what's your opinion on A0T and AoG? I haven't gotten to know either yet.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:39 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Guys Im the AoG leader ill asked ODST for no agresion but i dint have a answer and we need stong allies in our turf. AoG is a trustable alaince but our allies need to work with us.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:56 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

juanito wrote:
Guys Im the AoG leader ill asked ODST for no agresion but i dint have a answer and we need stong allies in our turf. AoG is a trustable alaince but our allies need to work with us.

My alliance leader asked the rest of us about what we thought the alliance should do and how he should respond, which is probably why his response was delayed. He's told us to not attack so I'm pretty sure you don't have anything to worry about unless you attack us. I'm sure he's open to further negotiation if you want to message him again ^_^

Nice to meet you by the by. I'm Willow! My colony name in game is Willow of the Land

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:04 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 YIM  Profile

willow wrote:
What alliance are you currently in then? :)

edit:
and what's your opinion on A0T and AoG? I haven't gotten to know either yet.

AoG1

Gate of Babylon
Top rank 18
Top alliance rank 2

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:25 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Cool, I see you in the game.

There seem to be a little fighting going on between some of our outlying colonies and AoG and AoG1 but mostly we're being left alone, and doing the same during this war.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:38 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Update...
AoG and AoG1 have brought the fight to my alliance, ODST, by conquering one of our members.... My leader has ordered us to assist A0T in whatever way possible.

We've got AoG outposts everywhere now, plus multiple A0T members have defected and are right beside us. It may be a little late to enter this fight, but here we go...

See you on the other side Bork! Though I doubt I'll be getting very close to your colony. ^_^ More like just trying to run you out of our immediate territory.

Edit:
Update 2:
Looks like the ODST leader may be conquered. We'll see whether the body can move without the head. I have a feeling, in this case, we won't have a problem. ODST has been pretty adaptable since I joined them, operating independently and in accordance with one another as the need arises.

It's too bad AoG was already so close into our home when the fighting finally started. By the time I found out CommanderMartini was under attack, it was too late to send any assistance. AoG has well occupied Outposts, Gates, and Silos everywhere.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 7:00 am 
Corporal
Corporal

AoG atacked ODST because they started taking our outpost in the area. Also i pm the leader and he doesnt answered me. I was very clear with him, they canot atack any of our outpost, now we are taking a piece of them. I truted in him and they started killing our units.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:35 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

juanito wrote:
AoG atacked ODST because they started taking our outpost in the area. Also i pm the leader and he doesnt answered me. I was very clear with him, they canot atack any of our outpost, now we are taking a piece of them. I truted in him and they started killing our units.

I don't think anyone started attacking AoG outposts until AoG1 had conquered BULLANATOR, a member of ODST. Then, and only then. did CommanderMartini order us to help A0T

Well all of A0T, except for like 1 person has been conquered and all but 4 active members of ODST have been conquered as well. I get the feeling a lot could have been done if CommanderMartini was a bit more active. He still has 250+ units but was conquered because he didn't use them...

Juanito has offered me a spot in AoG if I want it.
I'm very torn right now....
Any thoughts

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next