It is currently Thu May 23, 2024 7:53 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: UGC vs. UnGd
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:49 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

This is Dr Hoboman XXIII, leader of UnGd

Apparently UGC has declared war on us as stated by a broadcast by UG Command of Underground,
"UG Command UGC a true Underground alliance declares war on UnGd for mocking and impersonating the real Underground Rise!"

Let me just say this: my alliance has been on BD for multiple eras.

It was started on M2 by WuXing and Aladar, who then left this game for others, thus disconnecting all ties with the current UnGd alliance which I took over leading in M2, which was ^U/G.

UG Command of Underground is Aladar.

Now here is where we currently stand: The old UG (with Aladar and WuXing) have come back and are now in E3 and E4, Im not sure if they are continuing in E2.

I have been aware of this for quite some time and have made a point of letting them do their own thing with it.

Now they feel the need to come into E1 where we (UnGd) have been established since the beginning of the era, and are currently ranked 5th (tick 2438)

So... my best guess is that this squabble they have is about how I continued this alliance with the name of Underground after they left and am refusing to "reintegrate" with them as they are returning, despite entirely different views on gameplay.

Im sure I have confused a lot of people (I am writing this quickly, dont have much time :D) so ask any questions you want, but I want to make it clear what is going on, and I would love to hear other people's opinions on this.

Last point before I post this and get off: I may be wrong, but I see no way of changing the alliance name when it is already established, so even if I wanted to (which I dont) I cannot change UnGd, Underground to appease these guys.

Post subject: Re: UGC vs. UnGd
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:00 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

msomeoneelsez wrote:
This is Dr Hoboman XXIII, leader of UnGd
Im sure I have confused a lot of people (I am writing this quickly, dont have much time :D) so ask any questions you want, but I want to make it clear what is going on, and I would love to hear other people's opinions on this.

Well u are definitely right about that the only thing i did understand was that
Please explain?

why is UnGd in Australia on earth 1 you have several training bases there.
Please explain?
edited shortly after posted because i my self couldn't understand it

Last edited by maanco5 on Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:03 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Doc Hobo let me first *once again congratulate you* on your current success. As I stated I am only upset that you felt no obligation to come to the Underground forums and alert us of the new changes that Battle Dawn has under went.

It is this fact that you would not invite us nor tell us that BD has changed that has upset the entire UG Community as it is a fact that your only success is due to our three years of hard work building a name Underground good or bad whatever you think of Underground one can never say that we do not work hard to put effort into organizing alliances.

There has been a change in alliance members a total of 24 members now but yet this still is nothing compared to the hundreds of UG Underground members that have registered and played many games with the Underground.

No matter what happen in the past you are a product of the Underground community even admitting several times that we have taught you on what not to do in Battle Dawn lol either way you look at it I found you during my Mars 2 Era 2 days when I worked my way into command of the =RG=.

It is now that we are mad that after all the help we did and the name we built that you would not even come back to the forums until you saw that we had came back to BD to invite us or alert us of the changes. You know we have worked hard for three years on several games and Battle Dawn is a game much of our community enjoys. Why not consider inviting myself and WuXing or others to take part in your current success?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:10 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

King Aladar wrote:
As I stated I am only upset that you felt no obligation to come to the Underground forums and alert us of the new changes that Battle Dawn has under went.

Im sorry, did I fall asleep during one of our previous conversations? I dont remember this one bit...

As for the name that has been built for Underground, in BD, that name was built be my alliance members and me. You left a long time ago.

And for you finding me, that is wrong, you found my friend who was a newb and used him as a tactical launch pad, and I just so happened to join up (I was also a newb then) and I followed my friend because I knew nothing of what was going on. Excuse my mistake for not making that clearer to you.

maanco5, I will be back on later and I will try to clear it up :D Sorry for the confusion.

Also, Australia is not a part of this topic, so if you would like to discuss it, send me a message in game or start a new topic. Thanks much.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:16 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

We built the Underground way before Mars 2 which you would not know and matter of fact our Underground community has been playing games together for the past 14 years with the most active being the past three years.

You took a name that was known and used it to rise to power and have disrespected the UG community and we made this name and we will burn this name to the ground.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:20 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Ok, lets settle this then.

Next era I will call my alliance "AboveGround" AbGd

Happy?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:25 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Ahhaaa Doc Hobo call it what you want as long as its not Underground and never forget my first post to you on the Underground forums and how sincere I was on congratulating you with your current success.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:47 pm 
News Team
News Team

Aboveground would be a great sub alliance. Hello I am WuXing, M2 I don't remember much but I do remember before M2 and before any talk about Mars. I started playing battle dawn on one of the first earth worlds. We located in the same location and did the same things we always do.

Quickly we built a following of players being the underground, alliances and tags didnt matter. We organized every one that would message us or that would comply. We started using forums to better organize our players in time zones which I'm sure doc picked up while under UG command. My problem is the the manner in which Doc approached the UG community when he found out we had returned.

As Aladar pointed out we been playing games underground before the internet. I remember playing marbles in the neighbor hood with these guys 0_o. We created the underground and when you took control of the BD division I my self was under the impression that the alliance was in good hands from your training.

My problem was you came to the forums with your big ego which dosnt fit you well Doc. You came to us talking smack and were really disrespectful the more we communicated. Here's the topic link every one can judge for them selves. You have done well and your members have done well as well. I'm sure the ear that you got the idea from idk where to start the UnGd you had more UG trained players that assisted you in your current success.

The moral of the story here doc is never forget where you came from and always respect your underground heritage.

Topic Link
http://z15.invisionfree.com/_undergroun ... wtopic=646

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:42 pm 
Captain
Captain

I'm not going to get into this too much since it seems as though these are issues from the past in which I have no knowledge of.

It is probably obvious that UnGd and mL have strong ties and control a good portion, if not most of North America. All I'm here to say, is that any major offensive front in North America will quickly be crushed.

bfan8475 wrote:
If i cant put up better comebacks to your insults then its called bullying since i cant put up a fight

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:55 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Redwurm wrote:
I'm not going to get into this too much since it seems as though these are issues from the past in which I have no knowledge of.

It is probably obvious that UnGd and mL have strong ties and control a good portion, if not most of North America. All I'm here to say, is that any major offensive front in North America will quickly be crushed.

I understand your concerns about any aggression into North America but I do promise that when I joined Earth 1 at tick 200... a quick side note,

Here is the link when I opened an investigation into Doc Hobo mock alliance,

King Aladar
Posted: Jun 26 2009, 04:53 AM

http://z15.invisionfree.com/_undergroun ... wtopic=647

Now me being on Earth 1 since tick 200 and doc really believing I had joined and organized military efforts against his alliance started on tick 2200

Quote:
I have let you be on E2, 3, and 4... in fact, I attempted to help "reestablish" you in this game. Just get over yourselves and your delusions of power over me (and your delusion that you can actually do something against my alliance... an "invasion force" is not going to work if you start 2100 ticks into the game...)

EDIT: Woah, just noticed the time stamps on your posts above me... youve been planning this for weeks and there isnt anything worth an iota of my time to be shown for it? Sorry to say this... but that is my point exactly...

To get back on subject Doc Hobo has now found himself and his alliance in danger of losing crystals to the true UG Guerrilla forces located in and around North America. Also this plan has been going on since Tick 200 and I will not say any names but now UnGd finds themselves about to lose their crystals to a splinter cell which will then leave their colonies empty allowing the alliance mL to take the crystals despite being allied with UnGd it will be hard not to take our crystals we capture.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next