It is currently Wed Jun 05, 2024 6:44 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum rules

Rule #1 - Be respectful at all times.

Rule #2 - Obey rule #1

Rule #3 - No nudity, excessive foul language or lewd sexual discussions. Common sense rules apply.

Rule #4 - Obey any reasonable request of an administrator or moderator.

Rule #5 - Have fun! =)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

the admin will be or is my friend, when ....
a) he/she replied to me before 24h! 8%  8%  [ 7 ]
b) he/she never replied, because he/she always agrees with me anyway! 5%  5%  [ 4 ]
c) I got a wreck placed on my colony! Every 25th era or so 7%  7%  [ 6 ]
d) he/she think that the message I reported that someone called me noob is "not realy banable yet". I bet the next one will be banable! 2%  2%  [ 2 ]
e) I place my colony always next to him/her 6%  6%  [ 5 ]
f) I report EVERY single message that i get! 5%  5%  [ 4 ]
g) I message him/her every single tick just to ask how things are 6%  6%  [ 5 ]
h) I complain at the forum and he/she answers on the same thread! 4%  4%  [ 3 ]
i) relics are released and I could get one of 10 (if I had army nearby) 7%  7%  [ 6 ]
j) He/she banned me only 3 times but I cheated 4 times 7%  7%  [ 6 ]
k) I always message him/her how bad the admins are doing their job on other servers 4%  4%  [ 3 ]
l) No idea, but I'll find out soon 7%  7%  [ 6 ]
m) whats an admin? 11%  11%  [ 9 ]
n) I want a pony 21%  21%  [ 18 ]
Total votes : 84
 Post subject: Re: Not really sure...
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 5:21 am 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

Hitmo wrote:
sayan I agree with u
but with increasing age u need to be more practical & serious in life , u cant be same the entire life . U have to show maturity in ur behavior. Sayan u saying this now i'm wondering how old are you
I have no problem with ilona , she has right to do what she likes , but there is something called as personality , ppl in public then make fun of u behind your back , now I dont want any of my friends here to face problems so I just told her , everything is upto her

Well I agree, with age people understands when to Joke around and when not to do it, I dont see any fault of Ilona regarding this, she wanted to take some fun. Its not that it was a serious topic and then she put that kinda thing, I would call that childish not this atleast, everyone has right to live life and enjoy
irrespective of the age... nuff said

Leader of RoFL - 20 straight wins record.

Spoiler:
[09:42:35] Salman *SATANS*: every forum post you do, makes you more of a (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..)...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:14 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Hitmo wrote:
Well seems i hurt ur emotions alot , well ill he straight forward
first thing this is spam i agree , but where i told abt yawn yawn that was on CE discussion thread , an other one abt u giving speech was on sm chat none of them were on spams

well i have no problem if u were teenage mom . I think we all should respect teenage moms they give up their education their childhood and take up big responsibilities at a very tender age but society thinks this as taboo not exactly taboo but they are totally opp of what i mentioned above

Now coming back to ur point traditional point .
Well ur a European or western . As much as i know till ur late deaths u guys were pant shirt mini skirts and ur half showing tops (i think u know what i mean by half showing tops) well in asia ppl are not westernized yet . no one born before 1990s wears a bikini on the beach its just the kids who are born after 1990s are a bit westernized which includes me . No condom company is pro long here one starts and other shuts down bcoz lack of sell this too has the same reason that our preceders are not like you
I watch hollywood movies and when u say u still hear raps and wear shirts and jeans with some vulgar return on it it doesnt surprises me

ur a admin they have good lvl of understanding as they as they interact with ppl of different community and traditions so i think u should get my above point quick then others

If u want to ban some one then firstly ban lazar. I'm really surprised by the lvl of patience u showed bcoz of which he is still barking all the time.

Well i hope this game is still there when ur 60 so i think i need to ask u this after 35 yrs approximately when u will be 60

socialmisfit1 wrote:
dude take a chill pill and get a sense of humour like seriously :|

I made the first feedback on this post for some humor. I thought it will be funny, but I never expected it to turn around into a more subjective matter. I never knew someone wanted to raise a more serious concern. I'm so sorry Ilona. :cry: I will be more careful with the posts next time.

Name In-Game: Attack Here
Alliances: Havoc Mastery (HM).

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:29 am 
Captain
Captain

I'm feeling like a mob lynch at me
anyways I got it and I think u also got something in ur head reading my posts & that was difference in culture , respect , sense of humor between western & easter world
Sayan I really cant predict ilona's age from her skpye pic its a black & white pic nor I can predict much by her facebook account , just wanting to make sure wheather ilona's second name is Isnothere , or I think I was looking for a different ilona on fb

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:17 am 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

f and g looks tempting, next time when I play on ur server Ilona ;) next time

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:45 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Ilona wrote:
I work here since 3 years

whoa, it's already been three years since then....

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:25 pm 
Major
Major

Ilona wrote:

No, sorry. I still listen to rap, heavy metal and wear shirts with prints like 'note to self: chill'

But you hated my metal. :(

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:23 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Ilona wrote:
Since when I have to explain myself when its spam? Seriously, I am wondering Hitmo. Spam is meant to be not that thoughtful, not that serious and for sure it can be childish or however you want to call it.

Just for you, I'll do now ;)
Yes, I have kids. To be exactly they are 15,15 and 11 years old. All boys.
Yes, I got them as I was really young. So what you want me to do? Joining a traditional german dance club? Wiener Waltzer?
No, sorry. I still listen to rap, heavy metal and wear shirts with prints like 'note to self: chill'

I work for an online game. I kinda breath BD. I work here since 3 years. I made friends and foes and YES, I still love the game and the players and when I would take everything that serious and that mature, I think half of the players at the forum would be banned by now.

Those who knows me can tell you how I am. I can be strict, I can be very serious, but also I have my moments to calm down, laughing about really immature jokes, and just having a good time.

Sorry if that offends you. I won't change.
(at least I hope that I'll never. Asked me again when I am 60)

Yet to meet such a laid back person of your age , Good on ya :)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 27 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3