It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:15 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: CE 2014 discussion thread
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:53 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

School finishes in May for me too, but exams finishes in the first day of june at the start of the era :)

Most Crystals: 51
Highest Power: 194
Best Score: 3320

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:26 am 
Private
Private

eh , i will play

The 2 Era Which I Played Till The End For The First Time ,

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:20 pm 
Captain
Captain

mustafa960 wrote:
School finshes in may for me , (study leave). But my exams don't finsh till halfway through June , why not at the end of july , where everyone is on holiday.

U are not only the American or ur country men who play this game . There are more then 200 countries & players across them who said everyon has holidays from july or whatever the dates u have suggested.

Levithan wrote:
While i like the idea of a championship era, I do have a problem with the 1 tick worlds. It is my opinion that they are boring enough, to long of a time frame for boosters vs non boosters, and its slowwwww. A true championship should be on a 2 tick world for speed and agility to be played. I would also like to see some of the old sever used for the championships. For instance, the cut through paths reopened ( strategically, an upper hand for players). As far as the admin, I believe all do a good job. So I will probably vote with the majority. My 2 cents worth.
One other side note if it is a 1 tick world for the CE make it a non boost era. A true championship mono e mono. I can already hear the boos in the crowd but lets face it. A true championship means non boosting during the round. How good are you really if you can't boost?

Do u want micheal to close tactisoft & go bankrupt?
it is a game for us but a business to them

now i too have started saying like the admins & mods

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:37 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

mustafa960 wrote:
School finshes in may for me , (study leave). But my exams don't finsh till halfway through June , why not at the end of july , where everyone is on holiday.

This era could easily last 2-3 months. An end of July start would run well into the start of the new academic season in September.

Most people have the most free time in the June-August period, so that's what we've aimed for. Activity means competition, which is exactly what CE is all about.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:00 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Right well.. I'm very excited for the CE, even more so since I have a title to defend! Sadly however I won't be able to play as the summer is travel time for me.. I would very much prefer it if the era started somewhere at the start of August, and not just for myself. Even though I am not a booster, I know boosting is very important for BD and of course the CE is an event with a lot of boosting. I believe many of the rich players that we're counting on to boost will not have time to play in the summer since many of them would be travelling or enjoying vacation with their family.

As for having it listed as the first world, yes, very much yes. I'd prefer it if the CE was just on E1 rather than using this workaround, but I guess we can't have everything eh :)

Anyway, just my thoughts. Very happy it's being organized again, just wish it would be start of August so that I could actually play and defend the title. As for Admins, I'd like to know which admins want to play so that I can decide who to vote for. I know Simmen/Ilona/Tom might want to play, so I'd have to take that into account.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:08 pm 
News Team
News Team

well this CE sounds like it could be fun. i didnt play the last one but might play this time

IGN : The Amazing Mr OImage

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 11:56 am 
Private
Private

Can't we start CE around May 20th?So that all the Below 16 Indian Players can play sometime before school kicks in June..

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:45 am 
Private
Private

can we get a fast tick CE?? ??

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:34 pm 
Private
Private

June seems too long for me though

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:28 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 YIM  Profile

Tbh i don't think a lot of players will end up coming to this, and for the new players that always build seem to always go to 1 tickers, mars 1, earth 1, fantasy 1, Galaxy 1. For making Earth 6 i just think its a waste of money adding on this world yet again when you can just use earth 1 :|. But if i go ill just make a troll team, so no battle hugs happen.

Have a good day, Greeny out.

#AdminGreeny2014

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next