It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:50 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: reward system
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:38 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

I will put forward a radical point.

instead of giving blues to second and third ranks, they should be given 5000 metal and oil in the immediate next era as rewand.

this will take care of trollers whom top allainces use to win, and which is very unfair.
players getting extra metal and oil in the next era will not not oblige freinds by being trollers and play seriously.

instead of top three allainces being rewarded,, now top five should be rewarded by gift of extra resources in a graded manner as per the rankings , [ save the top allaince which will get the blues]

this will take care of the trolling problem , which in my opinion is the biggest problem in the game and an obstacle to fair play.

this solution will assure atleast 50 players playing seriously, slowly and gradually the battle hug problem will go away.

it will also take care of trollers / jammers / suiciders / farmers , in a big way...making this game fair to all.

BY NEXT ERA I MEAN ANY ERA THEY LOG IN WHEREVER EARTH/ MARS / FANTASY , IRRESPECTIVE OF THE SPEED.

regards

Post subject: Re: reward system
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:08 am 
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 WWW  YIM  Profile

I believe I already told u enough on Skype, however just for those who didn't have access to that Skype, I''ll summarize my points here:

this will not solve the problems that 2nd and 3rd alliance settled for the postion, which is the main reason why we decided on removing rewards for these two. Thus we cannot agree to this suggestion

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]