It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:40 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: BD Tribune Top 5 (June)
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:14 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

mustafa960 wrote:
Alex and Josh formed NCRa , an academy alliance , who has so far not lost an era :)

Yes, the sole whole purpose of both of our community manager and head moderator of forming NCRa is to train newer along with more or less experienced players for them to possess the required abilities to play along with NCR (without a) at a higher level, which means with teammates that are considered vets/pros at the game. For instance, the final result of the era doesn't matter in this alliance, meaning, winning or losing, it's the concerned players' performances on one era that matters for the trainers so that they can decide whether trainees can eventually play with NCR at a higher level.. Or not.
@Zealot: I've never wanted my username to be the such, I've been given it considering I used to play via facebook before the CM helped with the access to the main site.. Please stay on topic.

-George

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 11 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2