It is currently Tue Mar 19, 2024 12:25 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Scotland vs Australia :: Who really won?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:08 am 
Major
Major

so, last night the australians supposedly defeated the Scots 35-34.

HOWEVER. the score should have been 34-32 in scotlands favour since the penalty awarded to australia in the last two minutes should not have been awarded.

if I was feeling charitable and asked to describe the referee of that game it would be "incompetant drunkard".

I move that the referree had infact been found near dead in an australian ditch months prior with used needles pertruding from his veins when australian captain Stephen Moore found him and procedded to pull him out the puddle of miscilaneous fluids (some foreign to the ref, some not) and then continued to -make the ref his side (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..)- right there on the road.

fast foward to the events that transpired last night:

the ref realises despite his biased decisions his beloved Ste-Ste is about to lose the game. he panics. he looks into ste-ste's eys and ste-ste into his. they nod and know exactly what to do. the ref calls a penalty where there shoudl be none to apease his brutish ste-ste in the hopes that in the glow of his un-earned victory ste-ste will use the lube tonight - but he won't.

these are the most vile transgressions ever witnessed in rugby - neigh, human - history. you sicken me Australian frontman Stephen Moore.
and now thanks to modern day rad-feminism my simple rape accusation is enough to make the entire story true without evidence. so, yeah. what a (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..).

THE DEBATE:

This house believes gay marriage should be legalised.

thx.

free tokens!

-Baz

Post subject: Re: Scotland vs Australia :: Who really won?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:28 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

socialmisfit1 wrote:

these are the most vile transgressions ever witnessed in rugby - neigh, human - history.

Nothing gets better than "Hand of God"

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]