It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:53 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next
 Post subject: Re: Battle Dawn Mobile
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:09 pm 
Private
Private

The main problems I have with playing on mobile, is selecting either multiple units to place in squads, or trying to move multiple squads, due to the lack of ctrl + shift. Also, some of the buttons are too small when playing on phones rather than tablets, like the choice of buttons after clicking on a squad in the orders menu. Also, moving around the map can be tricky, so maybe like Milan said having buttons at the sides of the screen would help.

Generally, I think the UI will need to be changed from the PC version, due to the screen size difference, and the different method of control used (touch, rather than keyboard and mouse). I don't think the game itself needs to be changed, maybe just a few tweaks here and there, like raising the max amounts of agents placed.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:40 pm 
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

What do peopel think of the idea of queuing system where you can simply set (from your computer)
Squad x, y, z will send to a's outpost 5
Then you can activate the order from the cellphone easily.

Thougts?

Thank you Michael
http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=111&t=15076
Thank you developers
(^-check out the topics)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:42 pm 
Private
Private

simmen wrote:
What do peopel think of the idea of queuing system where you can simply set (from your computer)

Thougts?

sorry can you explain :)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:46 pm 
News Team
News Team

simmen wrote:

Thougts?

I think it's a good idea, if you only will be gone for 2-3 ticks. If you were in war plans could change very fast and that wouldn't help too much. however, If you can set it on your phone too then maybe when eot comes about you can just activate it and that would take the need to do it on the computer.

EDIT: But the ability to select multiple squads would be a better choice I think.

Where there is no vision, the people perish.
Conquered, we conquer.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:50 pm 
Private
Private

How will buying tokens work??
i don't know much about mobile games, but from what i saw between people, cheating is something VERY COMMON, i mean if a person can simply "jail break" and buy Red tokens.. the game is ruined!!

i am telling you.. if that happens once, your gonna lose trust by real players, and once you lose that, the game is simply worthless.. i consider cheating with multiple colonies as a challenging foe in this game, but token cheating... naa thats just awful..!!

what i wanted to say, i need to know if the mobile version going to have perfect measures against that!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 2:52 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

simmen wrote:

Thougts?

Wouldn't really find this helpful. Just like you, enemies constantly move. If you were to move from a cellphone with a preset command, you would be blind as to what the enemy are doing and could very easily fall in to a trap.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:03 pm 
Private
Private

Wow im so pumped up about this. I hope it will be here ASAP!!!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:23 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Slinkybd Im standing with you. Great Ideas.

Id like to add 3 things of my own:

FIRST: Many times armies are dieing by multies / cheaters / game freezing or crash and then u cant turn till next tick (which is too late) Should be an option to recover the army.

SECOND: look at this... I have used reds and played by the rules yet Era was over few ticks later and all i got was?? any one wanna guess? yep nothing.
very unfair I wouldnt waste my money and time if i knew this would happen http://prntscr.com/4sa96m
You should realy set an auto-havoc settings. Im very disappointed of it. so far in my entire gaming ive lost 3 medals/badges cause admins were finishing era too late.

THIRD: Agents amount limit should be by the map size.
No Way thers 10 agents for mars map and 10 for earth.
Earth need WAY MORE agents.

Last edited by oriel123 on Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:52 pm, edited 8 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:30 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

well i know it would be pretty hard and expensive to make the mobile version but 1st thing is please try to make it work without flashplayer which is not supported in many countries..

also not much can be said but if you make the display kind of similiar to clash of clans(game for mobile phones/tablets) then it should be pretty awesome and more players and more activity AND more money will be invested in the game by players :)

this should bring BD and BG back up in the top game ranks..

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:51 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Just pleeeeeeease don't make it in to a mobile game, where you find a way to limit the play or amount of actions possible unless you buy action points. I'm not sure how you could do it, but a lot of games do it right -_-

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 15  Next