It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:53 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
 Post subject: New Player Pandora Enters the Ring
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:12 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Hello folks. New player here. If you see me in game, my colony/castle name is Pandora. Would love to find an alliance and join a team in any world. Only create a castle/colony in Mars1 and Fantasy3 so far though. I'll be online often enough if this game is fun.

Hit me up!!!

Post subject: Re: New Player Pandora Enters the Ring
PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:29 pm 
Major
Major

chances are often enough in your eyes isnt often enough for any alliance that has a shot at winning at this point

but hi.

free tokens!

-Baz

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:51 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Yeah I don't expect to win, just to have fun and do my best. I kind of gave up on the idea of winning when I made my first post a few hours ago, responding to some guy saying his alliance had spent 10000+ dollars in staying on top.

That's pretty ridiculous. I don't care how much you're online. You ain't gonna make up for that much money with just time so I'm setting my expectations a little lower than winning, and just going for playing.

It's fact that most people out there don't have a few thousand bucks to drop on their online entertainment so I am willing to let the elite be elite while the rest of us play on a level below number one.

All that being said mate, the amount of time I spend online and the amount of money should have nothing to do with me getting into an alliance, only the quality of said alliance.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:57 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 YIM  Profile

I will tell you now that you do not need money to win however it does give you an advantage but this game is about knowledge, skill, activity and strategy. Boosting for tokens however can give you an advantage over non boosting players however it is not a necessity to win.

Best alliance finished:1st

The Silent Spammer.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:01 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

ads126 wrote:
I will tell you now that you do not need money to win however it does give you an advantage but this game is about knowledge, skill, activity and strategy. Boosting for tokens however can give you an advantage over non boosting players however it is not a necessity to win.

I don't know mate. I will take your word on it but I don't see why people would spend 10,000 on a game if it didn't give them the tools they needed to win and not just win but dominate.

I mean I play Magic the gathering and have a deck that runs a few hundred bucks but there are people out there whose deck averages 2 grand! It's not just thrown away either. It's 2 grand because it's really really good. Sure you can still win with a rogue custom special deck you built yourself off less-good cards but you're general out classed by sheer financial value.

That's how I see it anyway. Not saying I wouldn't give it a go at winning but when someone else is willing to invest 10000 dollars, or so they claim, into something you're just doing for fun then jeez, I'm not personally going to be surprised or sad when I loose ya know.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:08 pm 
Major
Major

The most active alliance will usualy win in the end unless you do something stupid.

free tokens!

-Baz

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 6:27 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Well ppl of different ideas and experiences comment here. SOme say activity is crucial, some say relations, some say skill, some say tokens. I suggest you to give it a go and experience the game yourself instead getting distracted. Here activity, tokens and skills all are crucial but the main thing is how you deal with situations. That's it and you know why poeple spent 10k + dollars in here coz they just wanna be the best and mess with the rest . And we all know money cannot buy everything. You get (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) in a fast ticker world with 100k dollars even if you are a fatass booster.... :lol:

So Welcome and Good Luck. See ya in the game :D

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2015 2:46 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Ignore these guys. Just have fun and enjoy yourself, if you ever decide to go and win BD, just ask and you'll get many tips!

Welcome!

Alexander
Product Manager
Battle Dawn

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 2:01 pm 
Private
Private

So,you found found a guy who said he spends much money to stay on top right?
Now,take me for instance I didn't even spend a penny on this game and won many eras,I'm telling you again you DON'T need money to win this game!
Just the activity,skill and the team you have matter!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ]