It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:22 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: Eddyy11 say Hey
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:58 am 
Private
Private

Yea like this game aint fun you guys been (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) and builling new players and collect all you'r victory and glory by beating new players. Wow so pro.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:00 am 
Major
Major

dud its an MMORPG, there's a learning curve. I think you're going in with the wrong attitude and have got the wrong idea about the community and game.

I'd also like to point you in the direction of the adopt a newb centre where you can apply to get your own personal mentor to help you learn the game and get you into the "inner circle"

free tokens!

-Baz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:47 pm 
Private
Private

Ok then tell me how do I f***king learn if I get all the time beated robbed and attacked for no reason. And allies dont do s*** Like come on really? This game has no friendly players or neather one of player ever helped me all thay are thinking about there self. Such scumb bags. -.- No wonder this community sucks. Its easy to say for a guy like you who has everything. -.-

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:18 pm 
Major
Major

Eddyy11 wrote:
Ok then tell me how do I f***king learn if I get all the time beated robbed and attacked for no reason. And allies dont do s*** Like come on really? This game has no friendly players or neather one of player ever helped me all thay are thinking about there self. Such scumb bags. -.- No wonder this community sucks. Its easy to say for a guy like you who has everything. -.-

ok first off, remember I was once you and the tone and prejudging of the community in your posts are not helping.

secondly, I learned from pure trial + error, experience and being taken under the wing of preogressively better teams but there are easier ways.

1. go to the adopt a noob centre where they will appoint you a mentor to guide you with the basics of gameplay, answer questions and even offer to put you in their teams
2. familiarise yourself with the game mechanics using the battle dawn wiki so you know what the (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) is going on
3. find training alliances such as josh and alex's NCRa
4. be patient! this isnt (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) farmville or some casual point and click game you can just pick up in 5 minutes and be on the leaderboards by friday. it took me a year of playing before I won my first era lol (others have picked it up much faster I'm sure but I was a dumb 12 year old lol)

additional tips:

- start at the BEGINING of an era so you're starting on pretty much the same footing as the other players (as time progresses teams will become established/entrenched)
- find a team to support you. people you can get a long with and have fun playing with and then teamwork will make it so much easier
- put in as much time as you are able, the more active you are the better you will be

free tokens!

-Baz

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:45 pm 
Private
Private

Finaly ou are the 1. people who helped me. Thanks as for other suck my a** If you want attack me then just bring it like lot of pros be like killing newbs and brags how thay are so op.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:38 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

:(

I already told you all those things in game before pointing you here eddy.
(btw, I'm Moolice Corgi)

And honestly, I would love to help train you in an NCRa era, however, those require a lot of attention and activity, which puts a strain on my own sanity. So I usually try to spread my eras out, which is why I pointed you here to the forums. Otherwise, I'd have to make you wait a month or so before being able to help train you, which I am fairly certain you are not willing to wait that long. But NCRa is also not meant to be a training ground for the basics. It's meant to be a training ground to determine if a player is able to make it to the next level of playing in order to take on the top of the top. It's a training team meant to prepare players who are willing to put in the time and effort to face those on at the very top.

So NCRa may not be the right place for you. The adopt a newb center would be the best place to get started and get the basics down. Once you get into the grove of things, if you still find yourself attached to this game after getting the hang of it, feel free to message me and I'd be glad to help you out some more the next time I have the time to play an era (but please be weary this could be weeks to months advance notice necessary).

And lastly, I know you feel that this game is picking on the weak, but that is not true. It's simply a game based on control and conquering. It is a war game where you are meant to attack people. You don't go play call of duty to fish. You go there to shoot people. You don't come to battledawn to befriend everyone (though.... honestly, many do this....), but to fight and battle. Whether they are weak or strong is not pertinent. If they don't serve to better your position to the top, then they are simply in the way and you should fight. If you stick around, you'll find there is quite a lot of diplomacy as well as betrayal within this game. But you'll also end up meeting players that will become like family to you as you end up pouring hours into this game going through hardships and achievements together.

And as a heads up, I never had a mentor, but I also wasn't a well known player for years. I played for about a year before I ended up on a few teams of any worth or recognition. And it's only been within the last 2 years that my name has really gotten any sort of renown and I've been here for near 8 years. You play your cards right and you can rise to the top quickly if you simply take the advice given by those offering it. Or if you wish, you can try to bulldoze it alone. Up to you.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:52 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

If you want to enjoy this game your going to have to learn. When I started playing back in 2011 , I had the same attitude as you , I was like f this game , I get killed by stronger players and cant fight back. A few months later I found myself back to BD and this time bothered to use the wiki and learn to play. Eventually , as you become more experienced , better alliances are willing to take you on. I know it feels (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) right now , but honestly once u gain experience and friends it's an amazing, close-knit community.

Good luck.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:40 am 
Captain
Captain

jeez , malice , your growth has been too slow , im sure within next 3 yrs if i keep playing my name will be renown too :D that will be only 5 yrs. almost half of yours , but still i wont be even half good as you are.

Yea i had a chance to win my first era just after 9-10 months of starting , but i rejected the offer due my busy schedule.

Listen you new guy , keep playing eras after eras , with different people , & dont be afraid to fight big alliances , dont be afraid that you will be killed , instead fight till then end & keep encouraging your alliances members too to fight too , im sure on one of the eras you will do remarkably good & might happen that the leader of the big alliances sees the potential in you & give you a call.

Thats wat my story is. Fought CME( one of the most tough & known alliances of BD) many eras back with my alliances & few ally alliances ( including malice's alliance who lead the front) . Ofc we lost. But i made sure that i fought till the end & made a good impression in Dane's ( leader of CME then , but checkout M2 he's back leading :D ) mind & i got a call next era itself.

CME doesn't directly pick pro players , they get young players & train them in their playing style.

So inshort keep playing , apply for a mentor at AANC.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:45 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Hitmo wrote:
jeez , malice , your growth has been too slow , im sure within next 3 yrs if i keep playing my name will be renown too :D that will be only 5 yrs. almost half of yours , but still i wont be even half good as you are.

Yea i had a chance to win my first era just after 9-10 months of starting , but i rejected the offer due my busy schedule.

Listen you new guy , keep playing eras after eras , with different people , & dont be afraid to fight big alliances , dont be afraid that you will be killed , instead fight till then end & keep encouraging your alliances members too to fight too , im sure on one of the eras you will do remarkably good & might happen that the leader of the big alliances sees the potential in you & give you a call.

Thats wat my story is. Fought CME( one of the most tough & known alliances of BD) many eras back with my alliances & few ally alliances ( including malice's alliance who lead the front) . Ofc we lost. But i made sure that i fought till the end & made a good impression in Dane's ( leader of CME then , but checkout M2 he's back leading :D ) mind & i got a call next era itself.

CME doesn't directly pick pro players , they get young players & train them in their playing style.

So inshort keep playing , apply for a mentor at AANC.

That's cute XD

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:42 pm 
Private
Private

Thank you all for been nice for now but I sill need advice on making military army. Like what units I should choose?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next