It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:11 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Post subject: M vs G
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:56 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Hello Fantasy 1 players,
I am here in to inform everyone that on tick 384, M has declared war upon G. There is many reasons and really feels like a long time coming. I will list the reasons below why declared war and I will give updates as the day moves on.

1. Letting DeoxyribonucleicAcid and Seaweed from JFF join.
Clear warning once we heard DNA was going to to G, The Kun putting a BC saying that JFF and JHF are hostile and anyone they join will be considered hostile and if anyone has questions to message him. No response. A few ticks later, Seaweed BC's that they will join G.
Each of those members messaged me about joining earlier. This is my part of my response to DNA on 360
"I would say for you to join our sub and finish out a top 3 but I can't do that either. I respect you a ton. But it would be unfair to get you in. If you quit rest of this era, I understand. If not, then we will shall see you on the battlefield. "
If I told the rank 2 guy he couldn't join our sub, there is no reason that I would be okay with him joining another team that would soon be near us in power. Obviously one of the biggest reasons we declared war.

2. Our teams don't get along at all.
Our teams actually dislike each other a lot. Though I have had Romario wanting to join, most of your players dislike us and vice versa. I have held back my members all era who have wanted to go at Ultra, Broune.

3. Sniping and leaching.
Sniping has been the biggest problem. Our team felt sniped all the time at the beginning. Later on, I gave up on trying to fix the problem. I knew my members weren't right away. But G was expanding into our area while we were fighting. Our members were mad that there was no respect when it came to expanding and no respect when it came to sniping rules. Soon my members gave up on trying to fix the problem too.
Leaching is another reason. I did ask you guys to help fight JHF. Then you told me that you two were working on a deal when it seems that M and JHF were locked tight on the battlefield. Once we killed over 1700 of their units. G came in and took outposts and colonies. And when we went to kill fred and we were still in the air, the attack a lot of his conquers. Knowing that I did ask them to help in the war, I couldn't fully tell them to stop. I did express my feelings to Gratelight and got no response.

So this means war. Goodluck to G.

-The Return.

Post subject: Re: M vs G
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:00 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

best of luck for both sides, may best in planning and more active team win.

JUST A GAMER

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:22 am 
Private
Private

Goodluck to M and G. Us noobs in UA are gonna sit here with popcorn. Heavy on the salt, of course!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:32 am 
Private
Private

Rather amusing post, I must say

Thou you missed out a few points, which is obvious as you only want to share one side of the story to make your self look good...and innocent.

As sent to you in many a PM locations of sniping and deliberate crashing by more than one of your alliance members. Jake From The States Farm, Apocolyptic Clown, The Kun, Raider and Fat Daddy. Thou you seem to ignore them and blame it on one or two people in G for causing the issue. Those people you blame are those who were active at the start of many a tick. Which meant it was harder for M to get conquers. This was not sniping, it was M being outplayed at the time.

"As i am not a judge nor a netural player, i will always take the side of my members. that is what i am suppose to do." - Return of The Dead

At no point in time did you want to defuse this situation.

Unfortunately your alliance members have no spine to own up and inform you of their downfalls so it shows their lack of character, honesty and integrity. Instead you try to deflect the blame onto G.

The arrogance, threatening PM's, bullying from your alliance has been laughable. All due to being outplayed so far by G. Unfortunately the admins don't monitor this behavior. Thou as I am an adult, i brush this off. If i was a younger player receiving these PM's I would not want to play the game.

Oh how many players in M have been temped banned this ERA...4?

yes my name is Ultra/Bourne Identity, ORR, congratulations to those who worked it out. I don't particularly care, as like others including half of your team you change your name every ERA. For the defamation of my character, good on you...you are winners, for those who played along side me last ERA and previous, they will say otherwise to your accusations. The main reason you don't like me, is because Im active, play well, and play the basics of the game.

But remember it is a game...it should be fun, in which most of you have taken out of for the broader BD community with your antics.

Have fun, play safe, play hard

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:01 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Bourne,
How have you outplayed us? I have had my members return countless times. After it hasn't stopped throughout the era, I told them I didn't care anymore. That obviously you guys weren't going to listen.

Yes you are active, doesn't mean you outplayed us. We were fighting JHF all era. You guys got roam around all era and eat up the easy stuff while I made my members use most of their armies during the war. Two of your members have done well this era. That's it.

Clown hasn't been on for 200 ticks, please tell me.

Two members were temp banned. One was completely outrageous why he was and was unbanned right away when the admin actually looked into the story.

This war will be a quick and painless one.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:11 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

@bourne i have returned on very many occasions, you refused to, even when i had direct proof that i launched first, a large amount of the time you would send more troops if you could match our ETA for the soul reason of taking the conquerer/wreckage/OP. moreso, u refused to listen to any message ever, as did your leader. plus im allowed to threaten you quite as much as i please, once i sent 1 or 2 messages that were ignored i decided to let my army do the talking, but had to wait until we finished JHF to fight you.

to M- come on ladies lets get this done i wanna be home in time for dinner ;)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:34 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

RobertELee0 wrote:

1. Letting DeoxyribonucleicAcid and Seaweed from JFF join.
Clear warning once we heard DNA was going to to G, The Kun putting a BC saying that JFF and JHF are hostile and anyone they join will be considered hostile and if anyone has questions to message him. No response. A few ticks later, Seaweed BC's that they will join G.
Each of those members messaged me about joining earlier. This is my part of my response to DNA on 360
"I would say for you to join our sub and finish out a top 3 but I can't do that either. I respect you a ton. But it would be unfair to get you in. If you quit rest of this era, I understand. If not, then we will shall see you on the battlefield. "
If I told the rank 2 guy he couldn't join our sub, there is no reason that I would be okay with him joining another team that would soon be near us in power. Obviously one of the biggest reasons we declared war.

Not everyone is going to Kiss your @SS and do what you say.

RobertELee0 wrote:
2. Our teams don't get along at all.
Our teams actually dislike each other a lot. Though I have had Romario wanting to join, most of your players dislike us and vice versa. I have held back my members all era who have wanted to go at Ultra, Broune.

Romario just likes to join the winning side, No one likes Ultra, TLA had their own run in with him last era.

RobertELee0 wrote:
3. Sniping and leaching.
Sniping has been the biggest problem. Our team felt sniped all the time at the beginning. Later on, I gave up on trying to fix the problem. I knew my members weren't right away. But G was expanding into our area while we were fighting. Our members were mad that there was no respect when it came to expanding and no respect when it came to sniping rules. Soon my members gave up on trying to fix the problem too.
Leaching is another reason. I did ask you guys to help fight JHF. Then you told me that you two were working on a deal when it seems that M and JHF were locked tight on the battlefield. Once we killed over 1700 of their units. G came in and took outposts and colonies. And when we went to kill fred and we were still in the air, the attack a lot of his conquers. Knowing that I did ask them to help in the war, I couldn't fully tell them to stop. I did express my feelings to Gratelight and got no response.

^Lol? Clutching at straws to make yourself look good?

P.S, not sure how you can call this era's Gross, the Gross family. They have about 3-4 members of Gross from previous era's rest are all new / In game recruits.

Last edited by Razgriz001 on Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:35 pm 
Private
Private

I'm happy to be apart of the M family, and I hope the G family has fun.

Good luck to both sides! Let's all play hard, and have fun. :)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:53 pm 
Captain
Captain

Chauah wrote:
I'm happy to be apart of the M family, and I hope the G family has fun.

Good luck to both sides! Let's all play hard, and have fun. :)

yes good luck to both :)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:25 pm 
Private
Private

Yes, I did give the chance for M to absorb me. However The Kun's message in BC was posted after mine saying i am joining G. I believe The Kun to have an alterior motive to fight G for personal reasons (dont get along as mentioned) and is using my joining G as leverage to promote his holy war.

This round has been disappointing as my team gave up one player after another. I wanted to play with the team that we drafted...so I am a little turned off on this world as I wanted to play with those guys.

I had to pick a side. M was given a chance, and I respect their leader's decision to not kick a member and respect him as well. I for one did not want to be involved in a sub. I want to be a team player and help a team that wants to play. I have actually never left an alliance to join a competitor but this is a special situation.

Goodluck M, look foreward to your skills there. I dont like sitting around and I drink alot of coffee so this is exactly why i play...to fight. I am risky and will put my nuts out there on the line. (i can say nuts rite?)

-DeoxyribonucleicAcid (Logic)
(back after 5 years)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 72 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next