It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:43 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: UA, TLAV & G Vs M, M1 & M2
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:52 am 
Corporal
Corporal

RobertELee0 wrote:
Welll.... war with UA is over.

Back to fighting G.

btw:

To all the people talking about Ilona putting more crystals on the relics than usual, doesn't mean that there should be an "asterisk" on this era if we break the record. Get off of your high horse. JHF/JFF brought two preset rosters. It's not our fault their multiple month plan flared out. G now has a good roster that is talented and rebuilt. They are ready to go again. They have UA, or what's left of them, TLAV, left over people from JFF/JHF, and WC on their side.

The era isn't over. And if we do win, it doesn't matter what you think. We aren't going for records. We are going for the win. IF we break it, there is no asterisk. Shut up.

TLAV, TLA on Vacation.

What part of that makes you think we're actually playing to win? Couldn't care less. We dropped to mess around just happened to be at your expense because you couldn't get off your high horse about how great you are for beating inactive teams. Looks like your comming to clear us out, well this isn't a fight we can win, we never could. Case of simple mathmatics, we have 4 semi active members (myself included when my PC is working) simply don't have enough squads to win no matter what we do. All along it was a case of how much damage we could do not whether we could win.

And i must say, you lost a good chunk of your network to us so GG

VSTx death
Spoiler:

Also, getting death threats from the former leader of HUNT who backstabbed his own team to join M1, just funny LOL

Rip Erza, Hurrikane, Zod & Pizzahead
Spoiler:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 6:39 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Guess what guys,
G is making a run for it again. Even after adding Deoxy and Crystal, they refuse to fight us. We come into their dragon full hive, and they relocate. Again. To what? TLAV? Show some class guys. Nothing but absolutely pathetic. It is different to relocate if we surprise attack like we did earlier. But to relocate three times in an era running from us... now that isn't strategic. Since you are so over powered now, it's not repositioning to make it more even. I hope at least Crystal will stay back and fight. But heyyy.... why not run? Heck, we might just drag the era out to the last tick then. Not a brother to us.

Jeez.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:43 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

lol we now approach a double power over any of our challengers, the more you run the larger our network grows, this time once we invade there isn't a location to run to friends ;)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:08 am 
Corporal
Corporal

RobertELee0 wrote:
Guess what guys,
G is making a run for it again. Even after adding Deoxy and Crystal, they refuse to fight us. We come into their dragon full hive, and they relocate. Again. To what? TLAV? Show some class guys. Nothing but absolutely pathetic. It is different to relocate if we surprise attack like we did earlier. But to relocate three times in an era running from us... now that isn't strategic. Since you are so over powered now, it's not repositioning to make it more even. I hope at least Crystal will stay back and fight. But heyyy.... why not run? Heck, we might just drag the era out to the last tick then. Not a brother to us.

Jeez.

Could care less. for me this was never about winning or losing just about having fun. my castle name says it all this era

more death of your sub members
Spoiler:

Having fun over here killing your nub sub. they're power is getting pretty low now.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:31 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

I am honestly proud of our sub. We in M know how great TLA can be. Our sub knew it would be an uphill fight against you guys even though you were lower in power than them. While we took over the fight with G, M1 was ordered south to duel it out with you. M1 is a sub full of players from other allinaces who came together. There is a core group of orginal M1 members, but their most powerful ones were brought in.

To have a group of random people still work together while being in a sub and basically knocked you down with them, makes me very proud. Call them nubs if you want, but they did knock you down to 9th.

In other news,

The last relics released. M grabbed ours. It has delayed our fight with G once again. We were heading to their hive, but I let my members go get some crystals. We are now at 661 crystals. G does have 292. So many crystals this era thanks to the relics. :)

G has replaced a few members after they quit when we killed their armies. Their biggest player they added was Sunit, who I respect a lot. But, he got trapped and killed just after a day of joining G.

Now that everything is under control. G and TLAV are backed up to a corner of the map. Time to finish this era off :)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:18 pm 
Private
Private

Backed up into a corner? We have not moved all era. When are you going to realize we are just going for kills. M1 had over 400 more power than us. Its not that way anymore even with you feeding them relics to rebuild. Our mission is accomplished. TLA made its mark on this era even when on vacation. Now hurry up and finish. :D

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:36 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Your mark was an attempt at some attention. You guys slam subs back and forth. Well, congrats... you knocked down the sub to... oh... second place in power? Congrats man. Great great great era. Surely showed us.

Nah, I said we are letting this go the full extent. :)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:35 pm 
Private
Private

Well have fun playing with yourself than and inflating that ego of yours. :D
Oh by the way. Should you not have Benedict Arnold as your avatar, cause I remember you leaving an alliance and than attacking them. Robert Lee was not a traitor like you are. :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 11:42 am 
Private
Private

lul

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 7:54 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

VBmaster71 wrote:
Well have fun playing with yourself than and inflating that ego of yours. :D
Oh by the way. Should you not have Benedict Arnold as your avatar, cause I remember you leaving an alliance and than attacking them. Robert Lee was not a traitor like you are. :lol:

the era in question was F1 era 18, and he was on the other side of the world, and gave them 24 ticks notice b4 leaving, they have a leave allance button for a reason, no one can say that 1 person is stuck with an allance the second he joins, ur allowed to leave and it to not be called backstab

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next