It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:55 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: UA, TLAV & G Vs M, M1 & M2
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:58 pm 
Major
Major

Razgriz001 wrote:
Korupt wrote:
Damage should never be used in your main army, not even 20-30 units. Damage units are for spam only.

That can be debatable, if the two sides are equal in terms of army and cannot manage to trap lone armies to swing it in their favor the one with 10-20 damage units wins.

Basically:

If your army > Theirs then No damage
If your army < Theirs then no damage
If your army = theirs then some damage is excusable

Damage will turn it in your favor if the fight goes 3+ rounds, and when army sizes are about even it will always go 3+ rounds.

But generally no, no damage.

If you are fighting equal battles or battles that last more than 2 rounds tops you are doing something wrong.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:48 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Korupt wrote:
Razgriz001 wrote:
Korupt wrote:
Damage should never be used in your main army, not even 20-30 units. Damage units are for spam only.

That can be debatable, if the two sides are equal in terms of army and cannot manage to trap lone armies to swing it in their favor the one with 10-20 damage units wins.

Basically:

Damage will turn it in your favor if the fight goes 3+ rounds, and when army sizes are about even it will always go 3+ rounds.

If you are fighting equal battles or battles that last more than 2 rounds tops you are doing something wrong.

I did say it's not something you'd want to happen, I was merely saying that in those circumstances the one with damage wins

Also @M Family

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:27 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

LightOo wrote:
Well done bragging about killing an inactive team lol, you've backstabbed G and we knew u would backstab us, so we just started the attacks first and then everybody went back to their miserable lives, nobody really gives a *CENSORED* about BD anymore, I'm glad that you're so happy wasting ur time here, just like i did lol

One day u will know, and I guess i'm still around bcuz of the ppl, not the game

Good job on winning the era, guess we already won enough eras, it's time for nubs to dominate the game, nubs with money :P

you sound bitter.. you don't need to cry about their win cause you lose.. idk ruining their fun like that is a bit low.. if you care or don't care so much do something else about it.. I just don't appreciate your intent there... do you feel better?

Check out RupertAngier's Wonderful Community Suggestions ;)
http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=112&t=25755

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 9:31 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

why to create such circumstances. Taking battle to round 3 means. You done massive mistake. Spy , spam are to avoid this. round 3 means. You went blind in there.

JUST A GAMER

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:02 pm 
Major
Major

Razgriz001 wrote:
Korupt wrote:
Razgriz001 wrote:

Basically:

I did say it's not something you'd want to happen, I was merely saying that in those circumstances the one with damage wins

Also @M Family

Not when the range has exp and that is certainly the only time I am going into an even fight or one where I am outnumbered. :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:46 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

RupertAngier wrote:
LightOo wrote:
Well done bragging about killing an inactive team lol, you've backstabbed G and we knew u would backstab us, so we just started the attacks first and then everybody went back to their miserable lives, nobody really gives a *CENSORED* about BD anymore, I'm glad that you're so happy wasting ur time here, just like i did lol

One day u will know, and I guess i'm still around bcuz of the ppl, not the game

Good job on winning the era, guess we already won enough eras, it's time for nubs to dominate the game, nubs with money :P

you sound bitter.. you don't need to cry about their win cause you lose.. idk ruining their fun like that is a bit low.. if you care or don't care so much do something else about it.. I just don't appreciate your intent there... do you feel better?

lol, u didn't see me crying xD

I would be bitter if i wasted my time on this era, but we played f1 to troll :P
so didn't matter if we lose or win, and somebody got to lose sometimes :)

all what i've done in this war was sending my whole squads to defend ops and never loging on again and some nubs in M are thrilled about killing us
although i respect some of M members, so congratz on their winning :P

FEAR,Hell,VVV,SoL,MOON,(The Elements),Nam,SWIM,PUFF,AL,TLA,KoH
HaHa Leader

current worlds:
e2,e6,m2

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 6:22 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

If I am not correct, I think Crystal is the only one with an army left in UA?

TLAV has took our gate system in the south out while we will taking out UA.

So far, it's been fun.

And Light, why so angry? You act like we are all newbs here. I played in ARM back in the day with Tigran. Him and Kodak taught me the game. Yes I have pride, but who doesn't? I am happy to lead a team that has won eras on F1. I don't care if you have won 18+ eras. That is not my business nor makes me afraid of you nor makes me think that in now way whatsoever you guys weren't going to try to take us down.

We didn't plan on backstabbing. I told Crystal and Apollo that I wouldn't mind just getting this era done. But noooo, you guys said it would be criminalish to let us walk away with a victory so easy. So, you attacked. Don't act like there was no planning involved. Clearly it was a thought out plan. There was a certain tick everything was suppose to launch and etc.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:25 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

I wanna reply, but i can't think of something right now lol

I'm not mad, u deserve the win
we just attacked cuz we knew u would attack us, well at least that's why i attacked u
yep we planned that after u backstabbed G, no need to explain ur self, if i were u i would've killed G to get my subs a top 3 finish and that made me wonder we're next

A lot have played with legends, so don't bring that up please
I've played with kodak too, and killed him and tigran on e6 :)
well fought him if not killed him :P

I didn't say you're a nub, but there are some ppl in ur alliance that i don't like and u should consider that normal, cuz whenever u are successful, u will make a lot of haters along side with ur wins :)

GG :)

and it's Michael not light :P

FEAR,Hell,VVV,SoL,MOON,(The Elements),Nam,SWIM,PUFF,AL,TLA,KoH
HaHa Leader

current worlds:
e2,e6,m2

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:16 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

http://prntscr.com/1mxj49 another BR ill post ;) also michael is it me u dont like? :P

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:57 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Welll.... war with UA is over.

Back to fighting G.

btw:

To all the people talking about Ilona putting more crystals on the relics than usual, doesn't mean that there should be an "asterisk" on this era if we break the record. Get off of your high horse. JHF/JFF brought two preset rosters. It's not our fault their multiple month plan flared out. G now has a good roster that is talented and rebuilt. They are ready to go again. They have UA, or what's left of them, TLAV, left over people from JFF/JHF, and WC on their side.

The era isn't over. And if we do win, it doesn't matter what you think. We aren't going for records. We are going for the win. IF we break it, there is no asterisk. Shut up.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next