It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:11 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Best F1 dynasty?
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 12:12 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

So just to ask the question, who has been the greatest dynasty in F1 since the new client opened up?

Going by wins...
M - 4
XIRX - 3
BoS - 3
TLA - 3
G - 2
(Eras 10 and 11 missing)

Going by top 5 finishes (subs not included)
M - 7
XIX - 5
TLA - 5
G - 5
BoS - 3

(Eras 10 and 11 missing)

Top score:
XIRX - 68,000

Who is the number 1?

Post subject: Re: Best F1 dynasty?
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 3:45 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Best F1 dynasty? I don't think the "greatest" can be determined atm, specially when I don't think many people remember the full glory of the M and XIRX dynasties at this moment. Hell, maybe my dynasty's been forgotten already... Plus, I'm of the belief that perhaps these dynasties should fight each other in order to determine which one is the best. So far BoS has only fought G; we won two eras while we helped each other, then on the third BoS defeated G, and on the fourth G defeated BoS, and I honestly don't care who came on top of any of that because I had a blast through it all anyways. Still, for the sake of this topic... BoSRULESkthxbye

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 4:55 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

thechessshark13 wrote:
Best F1 dynasty? I don't think the "greatest" can be determined atm, specially when I don't think many people remember the full glory of the M and XIRX dynasties at this moment. Hell, maybe my dynasty's been forgotten already... Plus, I'm of the belief that perhaps these dynasties should fight each other in order to determine which one is the best. So far BoS has only fought G; we won two eras while we helped each other, then on the third BoS defeated G, and on the fourth G defeated BoS, and I honestly don't care who came on top of any of that because I had a blast through it all anyways. Still, for the sake of this topic... BoSRULESkthxbye

dont lie to urself vault, when i backed BoS, BoS won. when i supported G, G won. CLEARLY i gave u ur wins :P

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 8:07 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Trying to steal my thunder aren't we. Sorry to dissapoint you, but BoS turned Wolf won in F2 and we won clean on F4 as well. Rildor carried the team on F2 though, so he gets all the credit for that one not me; I simply started BoS and he turned it into a winning Wolf. You weren't needed Kael and you've been easily replaced. BoS is even stronger than before, and we'll get to show it again soon enough. I forgot to invite you... oh that's right, I'm not gonna. Go get a charity era with someone who cares for your crap.

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 12:44 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

Rildor is the chump of F1 :D :lol:

BoS was fun. I loved the era we when played. A lot of XIRX members were originally from M.

Still my favorite era was when we actually lost to Kane and ZF. That was so many battles and so many late hours only to get stabbed in the back after we were on the verge of beating the 'big three' and all of their subs. :lol:

F1 has been a blast.

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 1:27 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Rob let's not turn this topic into yet another Rildor-bashing competition, because even if we go there I'd have to admit that BoS pretty much owes its win to him and that'd make the whole of F1 the scourge of BattleDawn by the standard you're setting and that's just not right for anybody xD

My favorite era was Era 15. It was the first time BoS won but not just that, almost none of us had ever won an era before that, we were what could have been called "a team of misfits" and we absolutely rampaged through the era, first taking out SHEP in less than a week (we rank 2 SHEP rank 1) then taking on both BL and TWL (ranks 2 and 3 respectively) alongside G and HBE (ranks 4 and 5 respectively). That was one hell of an era, even though we had help we weren't given anything on a silver platter and our team barely had any experience, but we powered it through and formed a solid brotherhood in the process. Up to this day it's still my shining example of how any kind of members can make an era-winning team as long as they all give it their best shot. The most fun I had on that era was listening to the insane chats and then getting on the game and kicking some ass. It even felt easy, and it's something I sorely miss... I'll never have something quite like that era :cry:

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 12:49 am 
AANC Mentors
AANC Mentors

RobertELee0 wrote:
Rildor is the chump of F1 :D :lol:

BoS was fun. I loved the era we when played. A lot of XIRX members were originally from M.

Still my favorite era was when we actually lost to Kane and ZF. That was so many battles and so many late hours only to get stabbed in the back after we were on the verge of beating the 'big three' and all of their subs. :lol:

F1 has been a blast.

that brought back nightmares.....

Hero 2nd
RFW 2nd
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st
BoS 1st
OC 1st
TFF 1st X2

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 5:13 pm 
Sergeant
Sergeant

But on a real note,

You guys want to have a reunion? :)

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 11:39 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Reunion?
Well, I'm planning a little reunion... I'll be back to F1 and hopefully TLA will be there to receive me :twisted:
If M was there I wouldn't mind at all either...
But not for now. September's the date ;)

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 11:27 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

TLA are the best in my opinion :P

Most Crystals: 51
Highest Power: 194
Best Score: 3320

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next