It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:49 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: faceless threats
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:50 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

Lay off the cookies bro, I think someone laced them with something.. :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:51 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

TorturedZealot wrote:
Lay off the cookies bro, I think someone laced them with something.. :lol:

COOKIE!!! Nom nom nom nom

TLA-NO-HOT-MUFF-DeTH-HIGH-KoH-hInI-LOVE

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:40 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

clownking wrote:
The above challenge goes to all the chumps in the game. All the running jokes of the BD community ie the konvicts and the hutchydogs of the game. Nut up or shut up! Im sick of you fools comming to TLA maps and saying how bad we are in bc and saying that we are boosters with no skill! You idiots can only dream if doing what we do with ease! So if you wanna talk the talk well walk the walk! Im calling all of you out right here right now! Until you tards beat us keep your stank arse mouths shut. Quit bad mouthing TLA and if not if you dont wanna step up and prove yourself like TLA has over and over again then really accept that your seen as complete jokes and maybe go play tetris or super mario brothers!

Thanks in advance!

Staffy

Hey Staffy - you seem to be in good mood! :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:46 am 
Private
Private

Well no idea about the chit chat in here but regarding TLA i have some opinion. It is one of the best allainces present on bd. There are 3 awesome players in TLA and they are :

1. Ricco
2. Staffy
3. VB

Thanks

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:43 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

I'm always in a good mood :)

and when you talk TLA its as a group. Myself Ricco and VB know that we are just a cog in the TLA engine room, we have so many wonderful players in our family and everyone single one of them can depend on each other!

They make me smile :) Hows that for a good mood :)?
Hey Staffy - you seem to be in good mood! :lol:[/quote]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:06 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

This chump hutchydog is still talking crap on bc.That age old chestnut..... TLA are boosting noobs.

Never mind we own 80% of all mines and conquers and my two highest ranked players have not boosted at all this era.

I guess a chump like this fool just aint gonna ever get it! And I also guess if you cant play the game and your skills lie in talking crap on bc then thats what your gonna do!

Even his own team mates think he is an idiot! Qoute from NOVA "Hutchy is an idiot but he has been with us for a few era's"

seriously if my team thought I was an idiot I would just quit already!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:23 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

*cough* plz remember not to double post.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:58 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

I find it actually laughable how stupid Staffy really is.
Lets take him to pieces.
1. "Never mind we own 80% of all mines and conquers and my two highest ranked players have not boosted at all this era." That doesnt happen unless you boost, either reds or blues, you spastic.
2. "and when you talk TLA its as a group. Myself Ricco and VB know that we are just a cog in the TLA engine room, we have so many wonderful players in our family and everyone single one of them can depend on each other!" Yeah all 50 members of your family :lol: How about you try and play one era with 10 members only. No subs, no allies, no 'brothers'. Just one team of 10.
3."1. Ricco
2. Staffy
3. VB

Thanks" You re forgetting Tempest... :|
4. "p.p.s Feel free to insert excuses for being a loser here. Common excuses include "TLA are a boosting noob alliance", "TLA are a 20 man team so our 6 subs had no chance" and always the ever popular "Staffy is a noob" that one is timeless!" Well at least you finally admit how noobish you guys are.
5. Yes i do know a lot of people dont take me seriously, just like no-one outside your own family does :lol:
How about coming p with some good arguments next time? im tearing you to pieces mate.
How about this.
Next era on F1, I will bring the best LotD back from the dead, and we will face 1 TLA team for the win. You bring 1 TEAM. 1! Not 3.
Then we'll see who the noobs truly are :lol:

UNIT: 1st
LotD: 14th, 4th and everything inbetween.
AOD: 4th
KoR/PoK: Top 10
The Legion of the Dead will forever endure.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:15 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

HutchyDog413 wrote:
I find it actually laughable how stupid Staffy really is.
Lets take him to pieces.
1. "Never mind we own 80% of all mines and conquers and my two highest ranked players have not boosted at all this era." That doesnt happen unless you boost, either reds or blues, you spastic.
2. "and when you talk TLA its as a group. Myself Ricco and VB know that we are just a cog in the TLA engine room, we have so many wonderful players in our family and everyone single one of them can depend on each other!" Yeah all 50 members of your family :lol: How about you try and play one era with 10 members only. No subs, no allies, no 'brothers'. Just one team of 10.
3."1. Ricco
2. Staffy
3. VB

Thanks" You re forgetting Tempest... :|
4. "p.p.s Feel free to insert excuses for being a loser here. Common excuses include "TLA are a boosting noob alliance", "TLA are a 20 man team so our 6 subs had no chance" and always the ever popular "Staffy is a noob" that one is timeless!" Well at least you finally admit how noobish you guys are.
5. Yes i do know a lot of people dont take me seriously, just like no-one outside your own family does :lol:
How about coming p with some good arguments next time? im tearing you to pieces mate.
How about this.
Next era on F1, I will bring the best LotD back from the dead, and we will face 1 TLA team for the win. You bring 1 TEAM. 1! Not 3.
Then we'll see who the noobs truly are :lol:

your entire team got killed by 3 players, SEED (#3) didnt do anything ,dfoj killed 1 army and fought an alliance that was not even fighting for or against the main, you say 50 players? this era was wrapped up-EVERY ALLIANCE was wrapped up by 16-18 players in 400 ticks
SMD built up with no wars at all, just loads of sniping for the first 350 ticks and then stabbed
fact is there cant be a straight 10v10 because other alliances joining wont allow it, your 10 best players? if you are one of those 10 you better be at the bottom of 2 players will solo you're whole team...huh actually thats been done and is being done again

you really complaining about people boosting blues? you...are an idiot

dont try to act like you're a good player, you're not, you launch full squads on 10 tick etas with armies eta 3 from you, you walk into clear death repeatedly, you dont even use SP,

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:51 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

What part of 'We gave up on this era a long time ago' do you NOT UNDERSTAND? How thick can you get?

UNIT: 1st
LotD: 14th, 4th and everything inbetween.
AOD: 4th
KoR/PoK: Top 10
The Legion of the Dead will forever endure.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 71 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next