It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:40 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: BoZo/EVIL & Subs vs CARE, WTC, WU
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:09 am 
Captain
Captain

[BoZo/EVIL & Subs vs CARE, WTC, WU, AYC, O12]

Looks like WU has got themselves 2 relics!

They've attacked our hive we had least expected using our NAP formed as a way to get to us, and of course recruiting players just to get way up here so quickly and booting them after...

They've struck us while we had nearly nothing home, but now that we have brought most of it back they've begun to flee with just the 2 relics they've got.

As WU flees, BoZo and EVIL begins to chase, and CARE comes up from where our old battlefield was stationed at taking our outposts there and moving in on us there as well.

Whilst this happens, WTC has built there own supply line in the south providing reinforcements to WU. They've brought about 70 squads or so, soon to be more in the south that will block our path and let WU get farther away.

How willingly are you going to fight to help WU?

- Also, on a side note...for any alliance...I would have to say;

If you came to claim a relic, you come to take everything and not just a relic, you destroy everything and leave nothing!

Let us now see how this war unfolds.

【Fantasy】【EB】【Wolf】

Last edited by AnitsuEx on Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:54 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject: Re: BoZo/EVIL vs CARE, WTC, WU
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:21 pm 
Private
Private

I myself am witnessing this war. I dont want to state my character on fantasy 3 because I dont want to attract unwanted attention.......................... 8-)
Anyways I dont see WU running, That could just be I dont pay enough attention :roll: . All I know is that Old Ben Isnt coming back and that should hurt WU hard. :mrgreen:]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:27 pm 
Captain
Captain

When I say running, I mean it that they came to attack us when we had no troops at home, but once we had everything back in order they fled.

Just last night they could have trapped some of my army but instead they just hitched a ride on the relic :lol:

【Fantasy】【EB】【Wolf】

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:41 am 
Corporal
Corporal

AnitsuEx wrote:
When I say running, I mean it that they came to attack us when we had no troops at home, but once we had everything back in order they fled.

Just last night they could have trapped some of my army but instead they just hitched a ride on the relic :lol:

Holly nuts someone call the whambulance!

I find it funny that you are crying about loosing your relics and blaming it on spam on F3 LOL and at the same time you are in GODS and just got how many crystals and relics from NTA on M2 by getting Peaches banned with your whining.

My wife and I have been given permission to play on the same worlds with certain rules, none of which we have broken. The gates and spam you complain about is part of the game. Friends help friends by playing with them on different servers. Unfortunately for you, your complaining has unknowingly ruined the end of M2's outcome, and I am looking into how far up Andrews backside your nose is... (if you follow M2 forums)

You will be losing everything on F3...your finnished here. You thought losing your relic was bad? Im coming for YOU. And you will finnish this round running for another server, with nothing here. Your like a yappy little dog that just needs a good kicking. :lol:

And what the hell do you mentor to players? If someone beats them the other person must be cheating? If one person in an alliance cheats, they all must cheat? Sending spam and joining your friends/husbans/wifes allience is cheating? You clearly DONT know what your talking about... and I find your lack of understanding of the game pathetic along with your constant finger pointing. If you put half as much time in game as you do crying on the forums prehaps spam wouldnt be such a big deal to you lol. Your a joke, but I do look forward to flying my flag over your head. You can take a screen shot of that.

-Josabad

Post subject: Re: BoZo/EVIL & Subs vs CARE, WTC, WU
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:04 am 
Captain
Captain

Friends helping friends is not cheating, but if what the admin says is true where you invite them so you can use their outposts (gates, radar coverage) just for a while and boot them later it is an abuse :roll: , like no, REALLY! *gasp*

Did EVIL lose any relics? Nope, no we did not!

Did I get Peaches banned? Nope, no I did not.

Did GODS complain anything about NTA/GA? Nope, no we did not.

Did I or my alliance do ANYTHING to Peaches? No, no we did not.

Why did you bring that up? I don't even know as it didn't have any relevance.

Maybe you wanna get your facts straight, dude, you makin' a fool outta yourself.

Recruiting a rank 1200 player to help you spam our base and get a gate eta 5-6 to BoZo hive...and look now...the players use is done and is now gone..so was only there to spam (which is fine) but the gate...tsk tsk, 24 control ticks that was a neutral now shared amongst your alliance just for maybe enough ticks for you to gate in whatever you need. Sounds far, right?

So if I got a friend to build near you, we can recruit him when he got gate systems all over and we can instantly be in your hive? Fair, right?

*GASP!* I know! So right.

------

Spam is a fair play, yeah, I never denied that, I am a guy who did use 200 spam squads in M2 in 1 tick. I got nothing against it, but when YOU recruit an OUTSIDE just so they can spam and you can use their OPs, that ticks me off.

What does me being a mentor have to do with anything?

I'm one of the new players that actually know what they are doing.

P.S; Did I state anything in the other posts about SPAM? LOL where you getting this from dude.

WU has had how many BANNED players?

and we had how many?... let's see if you guys get any more..cause we are NOT involved...lol..

【Fantasy】【EB】【Wolf】

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:27 am 
Private
Private

Sounds about right to me Mikey.

As it was happening I couldn't for the life of me figure out how in the world WU got on our Southern front so fast. Then low and behold you see the rank 1000 members they had that miraculously are not there anymore. Hmmm... So it turned out they were only there to be used as a pawn just for gates, and once WU had the troops they wanted on our doorstep, they kicked the gate holders.

I'm not 100% on all the fair play policies in Battledawn (I.E. Bounty Abuse, Multi-Accounting, Account Sharing), however, I'm pretty sure recruiting members like that is/should be a form of abuse.

Seems to me that cheating/abuse is literally a strategy for WU, considering multiple banned members, because then only the "cheater" is banned. However, everything they did as an alliance with the cheater the rest of the alliance gets to still benefit from.

I suppose I'll leave it at that for now.

-Nelo Angelo

Alliances - EVIL, FMJ, DMC, TLR, ExSo, ICE

Last edited by neloangelo on Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:35 am 
Captain
Captain

Andrew wrote:
You had 6 colonies that were obviously being used as conquer farms, had them join your alliance to help you out occasionally; This is pure farming and is against the rules as it gives you an unfair advantage. Having friends play the game solely for your benefit is against the rules, it gives you massive advantage over others with the extra resource production from conquering their castles, extra energy to firestorm, spam units, etc.

This is obviously cheating, giving you an unfair advantage over others and the reason why you were banned for so long. Please do not engage in this type of cheating/abuse again or the next ban will be permanent.

-Andrew

Should make it to easier for you.

Don't even call me a sore loser. I've loss rounds before and I'm fine with it. I've taken crushing defeats by DRAW and so many others that you guys don't even come close to how well they have played...so why would I be sore here?

【Fantasy】【EB】【Wolf】

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:53 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

i want to remind u all something:

1- its a game NOT REAL LIFE, stop fighting on the forum, takes the fun out of the game and makes it depressing /annoying :), if u guys want to fight, go to BD send ur army to attack and watch the br later :).

2- have fun :mrgreen:

i could say a lot of thing about the reason of this post, but i prefer to keep me mouth closed and play the game.

F4 - ES [LEADER] (AGES - 2, 3)

F4 - RotG [LEADER]

Last edited by tremere on Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:58 am 
Captain
Captain

tremere wrote:

1- its a game NOT REAL LIFE, stop fighting on the forum, takes the fun out of the game and makes it depressing /annoying :), if u guys want to fight, go to BD send ur army to attack and watch the br later :).

i could say a lot of thing about the reason of this post, but i prefer to keep me mouth closed and play the game.

LordCrap

Why fight when I can get friends to help! :lol: /end sarcasm

--
What I said before...if you came to claim a relic you come and take all and leave nothing behind but destruction. You take some..you leave some...didn't even kill anyones full armies, sheessh.

【Fantasy】【EB】【Wolf】

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:08 am 
Private
Private

tremere wrote:

LordCrap

You know what else takes fun out of the game, makes it depressing, and even makes it annoying? Cheating/Abuse.

Alliances - EVIL, FMJ, DMC, TLR, ExSo, ICE

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next