It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:28 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: BoZo/EVIL & Subs vs CARE, WTC, WU, AYC
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:49 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant
 YIM  Profile

Son wrote:
kardiaescorpii wrote:
i could agree with u... i never accused EVIL cause i still dont have the proofs...
but something is true about EVIL... they are the real backstabbers...
Shadower just called us backstabbers, when we attacked an enemy that was allied with EPIC and then backstabbed them...
unless... EPIC was just a tool to get crystals and relics so that EVIL/BoZo could easily grab them (since most EPIC just joined their subs or runned away)... just an assumption that only they know if its true or not...
well WU never betrayed any of their allies and does not intend to... and main reason why (as Shadower says "the whole world") is helping us is because we have been friendly with them and let them develop as alliances...

Just some additional information; EVIL did not backstabbed EPIC - we were merely allies but when your ally attacks your outposts on a large scale then friendship amongst those alliances is not in the question in which we then sided with BoZo against them, they knew the consequences and payed the price as a result.

WU did backstab - Whilst EVIL/BoZo/WU leaders were in discussion of an extended NAP - WU then decides to attack us during that immediate NAP we had with at least 2 ticks to go, try and justify the attacks you made on us and how it doesn't relate to the subject of "backstabbing" ?

I was in EPIC. Arteza made EPIK to spam all EVIL's outposts on their island. Why? I'm not sure but that was backstabbing alright.

Highest Crystal Count: 111
Highest Rank: 3
Most relics held: 1

Post subject: Re: BoZo/EVIL & Subs vs CARE, WTC, WU
PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:10 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

kardiaescorpii wrote:
Son wrote:
kardiaescorpii wrote:
i could agree with u... i never accused EVIL cause i still dont have the proofs...
but something is true about EVIL... they are the real backstabbers...
Shadower just called us backstabbers, when we attacked an enemy that was allied with EPIC and then backstabbed them...
unless... EPIC was just a tool to get crystals and relics so that EVIL/BoZo could easily grab them (since most EPIC just joined their subs or runned away)... just an assumption that only they know if its true or not...
well WU never betrayed any of their allies and does not intend to... and main reason why (as Shadower says "the whole world") is helping us is because we have been friendly with them and let them develop as alliances...

Just some additional information; EVIL did not backstabbed EPIC - we were merely allies but when your ally attacks your outposts on a large scale then friendship amongst those alliances is not in the question in which we then sided with BoZo against them, they knew the consequences and payed the price as a result.

WU did backstab - Whilst EVIL/BoZo/WU leaders were in discussion of an extended NAP - WU then decides to attack us during that immediate NAP we had with at least 2 ticks to go, try and justify the attacks you made on us and how it doesn't relate to the subject of "backstabbing" ?

wow... i wonder kind of brain could think that attacking while nap was supposedly being negotiated is backstabbing... Kristin never agreed to a nap, and u guys were the ones asking for the extention...

He stated that the NAP was still in effect with 2 ticks left when the attacked started thus it is backstabbing because 2 ticks remained of the NAP. If WU waited 2 ticks then it wouldn't have been backstabbing. Thats how I read it.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:39 pm 
Private
Private

sry really forgot to post it that was at tick 2416

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:36 am 
Captain
Captain

Been silent :P

Well update... I just lost 180 units XD woo

ReV now is also attacking us...

BoZo/EVIL & Subs vs ReV, CARE, WTC, WU, O12, AYC, etc...

Now we only have our little corner :ugeek:

【Fantasy】【EB】【Wolf】

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:35 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

AnitsuEx wrote:

ReV now is also attacking us...

BoZo/EVIL & Subs vs ReV, CARE, WTC, WU, O12, AYC, etc...

Now we only have our little corner :ugeek:

No mikey, u wrong!!

we are expaning :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:04 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

you guys are all jealous that you aren't cool enough to suicide your army

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:05 pm 
Captain
Captain

Now that ReV has sufficient gates,tbs, and radars near our stuff, they decide to attack all as well as have maybe 80 squads in place...of course now, no longer friendlies.

So is this, every part of the world against us? :lol:

I wonder, were you promised you might get some little bit of the spoils? :P

【Fantasy】【EB】【Wolf】

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:02 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Ya know I can respect Evil, and I can respect WU, and obvisously I know BoZo fights.... but all these other alliances that sit back under the protection of WU only decide to attack when the war has been waged for 1000 ticks and they THINK we are at our weakest... If you wanna talk tough on broadcast or in forums.. FIGHT... BoZo and guys like Shadower, Milanor, Kristin and Cronos, diogenes etc have been fighting hard for a while now and deserve the right to talk on Broadcast etc... REV CARE WTC O12... you haven't done a thing except let WU fight your battles and yap yap on broadcast...

If you want to talk big... bring the action, we welcome it... but do not sit in your Colony yapping... WU EVIL AND BoZo are the only alliances that came to play this round!

Quit being so afraid to lose your armies... Trust me they can be rebuilt... and I would know more then anyone hahaha ;)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:11 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

oh yeah, and one other thing
if you decide to come make a move against us,
it will really help if you are active.. its just that much more fun for us :lol:
and maybe this is the wrong server, but i finally got my own back for m2 kestherboy :D

DUMB
DBG
RoK
OilF

Best Rank: #1
Total Career Relics: 5
Most Crystals: 272
Most Power: 308

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:07 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

KEstherboy is a noob. Don't be so happy about killing him. I've done it twice already, gets old after awhile. Although I'm sure BD appreciates the money

"Nukes are like hard liquer-They make people feel tougher than they really are"-CSTORM666

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next