It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:02 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: Hell vs HQ
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:45 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

CodeGeass wrote:
psychomantisx wrote:
Yup thats true....Still today there are many players who wernt even on E7 that era and yet talk about it endlessly. It was also the foundation of todays best players like - Morgan (Kent) and Shydilla. Lol...can never forget those days of sleepless nights warring with the alliances on E7 along with friends like TLoW, Sherif, Rildor and Kongen and Odin. Was indeed a lotta fun.

i hated ridlor with a passion

yep the best server out of all servers was e7...players like United States of America MorGaN of MaS ,Drug of Choice ...but i forgot many of the players...this is the first time i played since the RGk and KoH..i quit after that...came back still got the leadership skills. and what name do u go by on other worlds Psycho?

Still go by the same name, Psychomantisx of DarknessFalls...played under another name on E5 for one era but thats about it. I quit after a few eras after E7 and came back when they launched the new client.
Have taken a short break till mid-end November but will have my final few eras till Jan - Feb after which I will be calling it quits because its getting increasingly time consuming to continue playing my fav game..lol

S-KaY<3 says:
*i live on the BD forum xD
*i'm there 25/8

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:58 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

not time consuming...just addicting !.....well i shall wait to meet u on the battle field like i did 2 years ago.
and as for AnitsuEx.....i hope u join one of those mercenary booster allainces. will wait for u...and as for my post and ur so called boasting....the f3 forums is DEAD might as well entertain myself since no one else ever post there ...EVER

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:06 pm 
Captain
Captain

So if I join Psycho's alliance it will be the massive mercenary booster alliance, because apparently I donate a lot. :P

MorGaN of Mas? I'll have you know, I'm asked to play for his teams for almost every one of his worlds, and he knows I don't donate...it must mean something if he asks me to play in his team :D

Funny cause...usually, I'm the one up against the massive boosters... :D

【Fantasy】【EB】【Wolf】

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:29 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

AnitsuEx wrote:
So if I join Psycho's alliance it will be the massive mercenary booster alliance, because apparently I donate a lot. :P

MorGaN of Mas? I'll have you know, I'm asked to play for his teams for almost every one of his worlds, and he knows I don't donate...it must mean something if he asks me to play in his team :D

Funny cause...usually, I'm the one up against the massive boosters... :D

u still on that...omg shut up. U call me but hurt but ur the one acting like u have something to prove with all this redundancy. U boost ur members boost idc....i will see u regardless

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:58 pm 
Captain
Captain

Yet you still say I boost.

Tragic.

Also, if you think you're capable of beating real skilled players even if those players don't donate...I don't think you'll manage it with this type of army;

I hope you learn how to build proper units sooner or later.

【Fantasy】【EB】【Wolf】

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:24 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

AnitsuEx wrote:
Yet you still say I boost.

Tragic.

Also, if you think you're capable of beating real skilled players even if those players don't donate...I don't think you'll manage it with this type of army;

I hope you learn how to build proper units sooner or later.

u insist on dragging this on?
Sorry im not a religious booster i can push out 200 range units before tick 500 like most SKILLED players. Yep i guess beating 2 people outnumbers non boosting sure mean i dont know how to build proper units.

ur annoying. enough said

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:33 pm 
Captain
Captain

So you think you can beat REAL players with those units?

Then please do try.

I guess you can also get 200 range tanks without boosting. So if it's not boosting, maybe cheating? :D

Hrm, hrm, makes you wonder?

Maybe you should watch the numbers you throw out there...lol, I seen your red tokens, no need to be shy, lol.

【Fantasy】【EB】【Wolf】

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:51 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

AnitsuEx wrote:
So you think you can beat REAL players with those units?

Then please do try.

I guess you can also get 200 range tanks without boosting. So if it's not boosting, maybe cheating? :D

Hrm, hrm, makes you wonder?

Maybe you should watch the numbers you throw out there...lol, I seen your red tokens, no need to be shy, lol.

200 range tanks? u see me with any tanks? Oh u must be talking about urself.

i never knew getting spare red tokens and using blues made me a mercenary booster. those most u ever seen was 4 then 23...so that mean between those intervals i acquired 19 more red tokens..spare tokens from other but yep. and thanks for admitting none of ur friends can push out 200 units of pure range without boosting. yep thats what i call purely skills!

also stop draging this convo on...ur annoying as hell

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:10 pm 
Captain
Captain

Lol dude.

1: You never specified what units you can pump out 200 range of.

2: So you just proved you always use vehicles/cavalry from what you just said/admitted without knowing.

3: So you have gotten spare reds from other players, and if I had the same, it means I am a mercenary booster? Puh-lease. If that makes me one, then you are one, if not, don't talk crap about the boosting.

4: Don't talk about skills, when you have units like that, that is no skills.

On another note, if you can pump out 200 range CAVALRIES, then why didn't you have that in the battle report I threw in there?

Answer to that is...because you didn't learn how to build yet, and you just threw a random number out at that spur of the moment.

So you're saying, my friends, like MorGaN and even Psycho can't whip out 200 range units, even when you could? My, you must be a god, a real god, since I cannot beat your rank 0. I might have to get myself banned to just achieve the goal of beating your rank. :)

Now, let's see you get some REAL skills, and learn how to build a proper army, shall we?

P.S.; What the hell is a mercenary booster? LOL.

【Fantasy】【EB】【Wolf】

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:49 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

AnitsuEx wrote:
Lol dude.

1: You never specified what units you can pump out 200 range of.

2: So you just proved you always use vehicles/cavalry from what you just said/admitted without knowing.

3: So you have gotten spare reds from other players, and if I had the same, it means I am a mercenary booster? Puh-lease. If that makes me one, then you are one, if not, don't talk crap about the boosting.

4: Don't talk about skills, when you have units like that, that is no skills.

On another note, if you can pump out 200 range CAVALRIES, then why didn't you have that in the battle report I threw in there?

Answer to that is...because you didn't learn how to build yet, and you just threw a random number out at that spur of the moment.

So you're saying, my friends, like MorGaN and even Psycho can't whip out 200 range units, even when you could? My, you must be a god, a real god, since I cannot beat your rank 0. I might have to get myself banned to just achieve the goal of beating your rank. :)

Now, let's see you get some REAL skills, and learn how to build a proper army, shall we?

P.S.; What the hell is a mercenary booster? LOL.

Not even going to read that long novell. Not interested in what u wrote either. Care what units u build...if ur spamming inf or heavy idc. plz stop responding to me. this is like my 5th time trying to ignore u and every response u send if long then the next.

everything i skimed through was a bunch of irrelevant redundant yabble! good day

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next