It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 6:59 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject: Re: Challenge to HORD
PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:17 pm 
Major
Major

Not sure what you want me to get from that. :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:54 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Korupt wrote:
I'm sorry but there is no skill in keeping a sub and especially not when building an empire like say Sage or GML did. If that is skill than Russia was the most skilled military in all of history since they could just keep throwing people at you until you ran out.

So, just telling your sub what to do will ALWAYS make them do exactly what you tell them the tick you tell them, right? Hell, the first thing you need is to decide whether to say yes to this being your sub or not. If you simply say yes to every single person that tells you "Hey Ill do you a sub" or "Hey I'll be your sub" then you are indeed a noob unless all of those guys (which is 99% impossible) can do you a sub with more effectiveness than their cost.
Btw, what SAGE and GML you reffering to?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:03 am 
Major
Major

I don't use subs nor would I, the only valid reason to have a sub ever is if you are just stalling an annoying person and trying to get your units back to kill them. :lol: Well, the only Sage and GML with a massive sub empire.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 33 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4