It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:17 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: Snapping Point
PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:02 pm 
Private
Private

And i'm really bored of this era already...Cant move anywhere... just sit at one place and defend spams which may contain super units...loose all the territory which we build across the world.

The idea of the game is not just suicide and loose army...

CATS and LNFS says they enjoy the era...because Those HORD members tried for 1 day and then suicide into them..and with that 1 battle everything is over....

And because of this stupid event...LNF is not having any problems and they are just building power..where we just keep loosing units here and there trying to defend outposts...

An event should be defined and planned well...but here no proper planning..no rules defined...If you say this is experiment...why dont you consider to ask for opinions from other players in the current world..if that would have been done that would have been honorable..

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:08 pm 
Major
Major

Rajagopal wrote:
If you say this is experiment...why dont you consider to ask for opinions from other players in the current world..if that would have been done that would have been honorable..

Now reading this as an outsider I'd say that is what this thread it, opinion and feedback gathered in an specific place. That doesn't mean Seth has not received feedback in game messages or PMs as well. Knowing Seth I have the utmost confidence he will make changes where needed and either scrap the idea if he considers it a failure or make tweaks to better reform it. Personally I don't see what it has to do with honor though. Just my thoughts of course.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:19 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant
 WWW  Profile

Inspite of all that happened i stand behind what i have said. Let HORD come at us with everything they have. This is not HORD. Maybe next era the real HORD will be allowed to play and then we may test ourselfs and our resolves. I salute you HORD.

Even as enemies i would be honored to call you friend. Let not the strong suffer the weak. And to you SirSkipWith, maybe in a differant life i would call you leader.

Current alliances-none
Former alliacnes-EA,LOZ,ZN,SF,VAL,MAD,BoS,KWP

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:22 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

i really hope the HORD event stops from now so the BitD-LNF story can evolve.

or at least can seth announce when it will be over so the round politics and game can evolve around the top teams MINUS THE EVENT TEAM, HORD? as long as HORD is around introducing unpredictability, the main teams will keep off to protect their interests?

xyz CHILLAXINGLY SNORINGLY here!!!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:52 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

All Seth was doing was limiting the Horde from dominating the round from the get go as had happened in the previous 5 (6?) rounds. What Seth could not have predicted was that adversaries such as yourselves would have been placing. I think the event was simply to spice up f4, as it had grown dull with HORDE domination.

Its sad to see that now the HORDE dynasty is no more, but it will be better now that this event has passed and all the tension it has created can be unleashed in the new round.

-Pete

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3