It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:46 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: Re: HORD suffer after unprovoked dragon attack!
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 7:19 pm 
Private
Private

HORD grew complacent. They expected me to use the same tactics as I had on previous occasions and so were caught out when I did something different.

And what did HORD do after I called it a night? They took a few ops and launched a lot of dragons!

Actually, the more dragons they send at me, the more I feel I achieved. I reckon the number of dragons is directly proportional to their level of embarrassment. :lol:

And if not embarrassment, then it can only be fear! :lol: :lol:

As the dragons still keep on coming, then perhaps its a combination: fear of further embarrassment! :lol: :lol: :lol:

;)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:38 am 
Major
Major

I seriously doubt they're embarrassed

free tokens!

-Baz

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:18 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

baz let him be enthusiastic:)

i see a good player in the making:)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:26 am 
Private
Private

did you see how many times they ran away from my itty bitty ships when their gates were out of action! how do you thiink i managed to take so many of their ops?

and 4 of their 5 battle wins over the period were against single armored infantry units, compared to just 1 of mine. if you remove them, the battles won score becomes:
HORD 1
FI 5

they had 100 times the power and 10 times the members.

if they arent embarrassed, they should be. they are still scared there might be a repeat performance because the dragons have still not stopped raining down on me. they even attack my empty colony every now and then to ensure its empty. i made their latest attack sit on my doorstep for a while with my shield before letting them go home empty handed. next time, maybe i will time my shield to expire 1 tick before one of their dragons arrives so i can watch them turn tail and run back to their gate with their a***s on fire!

:lol:

[Intermission]
this era i lost, or more accurately for BD, wasnt one of the winners. to be a winner takes working with a group of other players as a team. the better they work as a team, the more they can achieve. HORD work virtually seamlessly with each other which is why they do so well so often. i have no problems admitting they are a great team which has probably taken a lot of time and effort to build and grow.

however, BD is a game and it should be fun at all levels of play. we simple players must find others ways of enjoying the game until, if ever, we are fortunate enough to find ourselves part of a good team with the potential of being a "winner".

until then, simple thing please simple minds.
[/Intermission]

i must have really touched a sensitive nerve in HORD. the dragons still keep coming even though they arent achieving anything except waste HORD's resources. having nothing better to do my workers are breeding as fast as they are dying! HORD dont even have the excuse of chasing achievements as they are already high achievers.

hmmm, perhaps they are not as invincible as they would like us all to think. then again, perhaps the reason is much simpler:

simple thing please simple minds!

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2