It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:25 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: HORD suffer after unprovoked dragon attack!
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:13 am 
Private
Private

On tick 724 the first action in the latest hostilities between FI and HORD commenced after FI detected HORD dragons en-route to its capital.

By tick 728, only counting battles where HORD had the courage to face FI man-to-man on the field of battle and ignoring their cowardly dragon attacks, the battles score was:
HORD 4
FI 3

And the ops taken score was:
HORD 1
FI 7

Post subject: Re: HORD suffer after unprovoked dragon attack!
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:15 am 
Private
Private

NEWSFLASH!

HORD supermen hang their heads in shame as they lose every encounter on Tick 729 to FI weakling!

Battles score:
HORD 4
FI 5

Ops taken:
HORD 1
FI 10

FI, a 1-man alliiance were still recovering from the last wave of HORD dragons which had decimated their population when HORD launched their latest, totally unprovoked and unjustified attack.

Despite their miniscule resources, size and power, FI are demonstrating that HORD are not invincible.

By tick 734 the scores are:

Battles score:
HORD 5
FI 5

Ops taken:
HORD 1
FI 11

NEWSFLASH: FI pensioners release HORD dragon back into the wild

With the fire storm raging through FI's capital showing signs that it is burning itself out, the FI pensioners heed the call of their warm beds and begin to head home.

"See what can be achieved by a lone, virtually powerless city against a group of 10 of the most powerful in the world. Imagine how much more could be achieved by a band of 10 similarly determined cities." FL's leader was heard to say just before retiring to recharge his pacemaker!

Last edited by ImperatorDeus on Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:26 am 
Private
Private

ALL HORD gates on Fantasy Island OUT OF ACION!!!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:32 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

I'm glad you're enjoying yourself :D Good luck when HORD come get you ;)

Anyway, could you please not double post (or triple post now). Instead simply edit your previous post and add on the extra you wish to add :)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:33 am 
Major
Major

don't double post: edit

free tokens!

-Baz

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:47 pm 
Private
Private

by double-postng i assume you mean posting several posts consecutively as i did above. sorry. once there is an intervening post i guess its ok to then create a new reply to maintain the flow of the topic with time. please correct me if my understanding is mistaken. thanks.

NEWSFLASH: HORD ships finally stop buzzing around like blue-a**sed flies

Until a working HORD portal within a reasonable distance of the combat zone was available to them, HORD commanders appeared clueless with how to deal with similarly-manned opposition ships. Only when vastly more powerful fleets could be teleported into the area did HORD commanders appear to start to act decisively, when their overwhelming strength superiority negated any need to outwit the opposition.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:56 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

ImperatorDeus wrote:
by double-postng i assume you mean posting several posts consecutively as i did above. sorry. once there is an intervening post i guess its ok to then create a new reply to maintain the flow of the topic with time. please correct me if my understanding is mistaken. thanks.

NEWSFLASH: HORD ships finally stop buzzing around like blue-a**sed flies

Until a working HORD portal within a reasonable distance of the combat zone was available to them, HORD commanders appeared clueless with how to deal with similarly-manned opposition ships. Only when vastly more powerful fleets could be teleported into the area did HORD commanders appear to start to act decisively, when their overwhelming strength superiority negated any need to outwit the opposition.

Well i need more players like U who jus enjoy themselves instead of winning...Have u got a skype?

I WANT TO PERFORM BETTER THAN THIS

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 10:31 am 
Corporal
Corporal

I have caught up all your action on F4

POWER UNLEASHED

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:54 pm 
Private
Private

From the the first battle of the conflict on tick 724 until FI dismissed HORD's dragon and retired from the field on tick 734, the combatants faced each other in battle a total of 11 times. The battles won score at this point was:

HORD 5
FI 6

Of the 12 outposts that changed hands, the outposts conquered score was:

HORD 1
FI 11

After a significant period of inactivity to stockpile resources, I again began to recruit units. HORD detected this before the units had even completed their training and immediately launched 2 dragons at my colony. With my limited resources, I set aside enough to build 1 outpost and managed to recruit 30 cavalry and a handful of infantry with the remainder. No further units were recruited.

My aim was to try to achieve as much as possible from this starting point before eventually being overwhelmed by HORD.

Even though I ended up back where I started, I still had plenty of fun at HORD's expense.

:D

Skype doesnt agree with my laptop so I dont use it.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:30 pm 
Major
Major

ImperatorDeus wrote:
From the the first battle of the conflict on tick 724 until FI dismissed HORD's dragon and retired from the field on tick 734, the combatants faced each other in battle a total of 11 times. The battles won score at this point was:

HORD 5
FI 6

Of the 12 outposts that changed hands, the outposts conquered score was:

HORD 1
FI 11

After a significant period of inactivity to stockpile resources, I again began to recruit units. HORD detected this before the units had even completed their training and immediately launched 2 dragons at my colony. With my limited resources, I set aside enough to build 1 outpost and managed to recruit 30 cavalry and a handful of infantry with the remainder. No further units were recruited.

My aim was to try to achieve as much as possible from this starting point before eventually being overwhelmed by HORD.

Even though I ended up back where I started, I still had plenty of fun at HORD's expense.

:D

Skype doesnt agree with my laptop so I dont use it.

so what you're saying is... you took a few ops then they killed an nuked you?

free tokens!

-Baz

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 14 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next