It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:25 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
 Post subject: Re: Upcoming Changes - What do YOU think?
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:46 pm 
Private
Private

Ok making the relics and crystals more valuable sounds good to me. I think you should make the relics more valuable because can still win without them. Make them a neccessity to top allainces.

I also HATE the idea of no taxation without it, it takes weeks and months to build a decent army without,

whats the point of going for conquores without it bc all they would do is boost ur score not actually make u a better player

i am against taking it away 100% :evil:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:23 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Numair Mujeeb wrote:
I know you said no changes after taxation. But I am srsly against that. Then conquers are only for score that way. No tax at all? Then if I have 1 crystal and 40 conquers, I won't get much metal, AT ALL. Which, for me, is no fun.
jdawg1151 wrote:
Ok making the relics and crystals more valuable sounds good to me. I think you should make the relics more valuable because can still win without them. Make them a neccessity to top allainces.

I also HATE the idea of no taxation without it, it takes weeks and months to build a decent army without,

whats the point of going for conquores without it bc all they would do is boost ur score not actually make u a better player

i am against taking it away 100% :evil:

They are not removing it. He was talking about a taxation cap, not taxation. :)

-Retired-

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:31 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

you know the old food per tick realy leveled the playing feild on armys unless you were active ans had good taxes, or had a big colony for huge food storeage you couldnt have you units out.

was hard to attack others when food was in the red and we got rewarded for have many conquers with lots of food and workers.

and conquers got good food growth as well if they were smart enough to put them in a barricks

We allways know were armys were by were the barricks were no an big army could be right on you and you wouldnt know it

also if you were dumb enough to take out to big of an army you lost an unit every tick

i think you need to find a way to get closer to that again

newbs took a bit to learn this and how it worked

but that way keep most alliances in check and did a good job of it i tought way better then now had over 100% overhead and still building

now the armys are huge how is an conquered colony to get free his conquerer has like 1000 worker army and can send anywere any time they whant

you made BD to easy for good players to stay on top and i hate nc for that

before you could cut and run when conquered small strikes and cut you big bad conquerer down a little at a time now there is little chance of that

i mean you dont even know were to put your spy or were to shoot your nukes to do most damage

made my bd life to easy for sure i like oc things alot i sure miss exp but its good its gone it was easy to keep conquers down with range 4

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:42 pm 
Private
Private

i dont care about the cape because i only get on once a day and im always conqured by some one with like 100 units to spare!=(

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:06 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

I like it.

All anyone does anymore is conquer for power.

Previous Alliances; Prr, XXIV, DrTY, Doom, FF, CAE, AUA , IRON, IW.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:20 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

guys that tax proposal is absolute nonsense! it discourages great players and encourages the fly-by-night gamer... it will also encourage more multis and vacationed accounts as players who hit their cap won't have anything to play for... I hurts me so see what BD has come to in only a few months... there are soo many of my old buddies that no longer play.!!! : (

how long will this continue?

WiiG

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8