It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:27 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Updates - June 29th
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:06 pm 
Captain
Captain

bennie wrote:
i cant login how he doesnt load after login in world 2 and 3 that are the worlds where i play
when can i login normaly?

If you try clearing your browser cache and cookies or updating your flash player. Try http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtop ... f=47&t=575 for further details. If the problem persists, contact me again and ill see what I can do.

The Battle Dawn Staff:
Working with you, to make and maintain
the very best browser based game!

*Lemon-Flavoured, according to Andrew...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:10 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Sorry St.Even, I guess I was editing my post when you were making yours. I added in the actual amounts I lost due to the update. Metal went from 721/tick down to 406/tick (~44% decrease). Now, with the relic and crystal bonus implemented, I'm back up to 434/tick (~40% decrease).

Also, the worker count doesn't make me much difference in resource production. Out of 38 workers that joined my colony this morning, 5 went to metal production and 4 went to oil production. I assume the other 29 are just taking up space! Seriously, where do the other workers go now that food is not that important? My growth slowed down by 4 workers for the upcoming growth cycle, so I hope the remaining 29 workers aren't getting paid too well to grow food! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:50 pm 
Captain
Captain

That may've been a bug, Cbuzz. Where has the resources been lost from? We have fixed the resource bug which was making people gain over twice the amount they should've been (For example, on the Release Candidate I was actually bringing in 250 metal while I should've been making 120). Your loss in income may've been down to A) the bug or B) A loss of conquers. You shouldn't've lost that much from this update alone. 25% tops, and that's only if you have no crystals.

Quote:
5 went to metal production and 4 went to oil production. I assume the other 29 are just taking up space

Haha :P That's not how it works. All the workers are working, but it takes more than one worker to make one resource unit! (Note that this used to be like that before, remember you're only losing 25% of your worker income, meaning that before you would've got 7 guys going to metal production and 5 to oil. :P

The Battle Dawn Staff:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:42 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

The update on pop growth & maintenance is going to cause huge unfair problems for high ranked players. I will soon be amassing more metal due to conquers/crystals/relics & structures than I can spend on units - not because of the massive 10% per 100 soldiers tax, but because as I build more squads my pop gets hammered at an unsustainably fast rate. So I can forsee the day when pop = zero & metal is coming in at 500 per tick with no way of spending it, and no hope of getting any pop increase over the next 1000 ticks.

nc2 aNiMaL (MupT)
RC Fantasy: Brave Sir Robin (VV) winners
M1 Zaphod of Betelgeuse (DRAW) winners

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:55 pm 
Captain
Captain

Nokando wrote:
The update on pop growth & maintenance is going to cause huge unfair problems for high ranked players. I will soon be amassing more metal due to conquers/crystals/relics & structures than I can spend on units - not because of the massive 10% per 100 soldiers tax, but because as I build more squads my pop gets hammered at an unsustainably fast rate. So I can forsee the day when pop = zero & metal is coming in at 500 per tick with no way of spending it, and no hope of getting any pop increase over the next 1000 ticks.

I don't see what you mean. Your base growth is now 40 (+15 for max food structure), so getting workers up to about 500 workers is much, much faster. There's no way you're going to be getting 0 workers and having metal to spare. If you have conquers, which you should do, you should counter out the upkeep from the outposts and still have a health production from them, as well as the base and the food...

I don't see how that's going to be a problem

Also, If your population is zero you're going to be getting AT LEAST 55 workers every 24 ticks, even more if you have conquers.

The Battle Dawn Staff:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:35 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  YIM  Profile

why dont the ppl you canquared blu anymore it is much confussing now

HAHA

Skype name edwin7744 :D

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:53 pm 
Captain
Captain

edwin737 wrote:
why dont the ppl you canquared blu anymore it is much confussing now

They should be. It's fixed. Try refreshing and failing that. Clear your cache/cookies.

The Battle Dawn Staff:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:41 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Well I just took an enemy TB, but I already have one so it got down-graded.
However, I didn't get 300 metal :?:

I can't play for CRAP

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:04 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

In, looks like none of the "ingame text help" got fixed for this update.

I just tried to create a TB, and it said "You need 500 metal, click ok to build" (I had 900 metal) so when I clicked to build, it told me I didn't have enough resources.

If someone didn't read the forums, they would be very confused. (Also the ingame tips while the game is loading still says you need 48 ticks before you can rebel, etc.)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:23 pm 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  YIM  Profile

Daganev wrote:

If someone didn't read the forums, they would be very confused. .)

very true

HAHA

Skype name edwin7744 :D

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next