It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:37 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: First big war of the era: BMF (now LIS) vs VAT
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:26 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

There was never any NAP between BMF and VAT. When we moved to the Island in the west to take out the EN alliance, JC asked for a NAP and I declined. To keep the peace momentarily, I agreed we would not build past a certain point moving west into VAT territory and we upheld that until it was time for our attack.

Pandora: last era was a debacle, led by the Gang alliance. Gang (now VAT) was allied with us all round long, until we went to war with JSF to seize their relic and JC tried to say the relic was "theirs" and we should turn it over. When we declined, later that night we were ambushed on that relic by Gang and lost most of our armies after being hit with 2 JSF dragons (my fault for falling asleep but it WAS a long day of fighting ;). Gang then proceeded to lead 5 alliances (3 of them allied, including RPDS, who said Gang threatened them to attack us or be attacked) into our hive in a free-for-all. I have no respect for alliances that dont fight their own battles and I dont really care about wins and losses so long as we have fun. Even this era, JC was running around to allies asking them to attack our hive, and you can ask any ally of mine if we ever asked anything like that of ANY of them.

That was the reason for us starting as BMF and changing over, as a means to give a taste of their own medicine, LIS style. And, yes VAT, you are correct about one thing (and lucky for that one thing), our alliance does have our core of players who make most of our fights. I am aware that some of my players arent active enough to make us the #1 alliance and if I were to change those players wed probably dominate here, but truth be told, if I was to get rid of guys like Jett, and Lord Stone and Alessa who arent as active as Seb and Fist, and myself we wouldnt be LIS, wed be another group of punks who dont care about each other switching out dead members for new names with large armies. I dont try to sit here and make a #1 alliance, but I do try to make my alliance #1 and to me, we are.

- FIERCE

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:05 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

well.
VAT is not just GanG dude..
and yeah. some members of GanG has been Changed. but, we still care for each other.we have Teamwork and good Coordination ;)

Highest Crystals: 93
Highest Rank: 1

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:33 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

drfierce wrote:
There was never any NAP between BMF and VAT. When we moved to the Island in the west to take out the EN alliance, JC asked for a NAP and I declined. To keep the peace momentarily, I agreed we would not build past a certain point moving west into VAT territory and we upheld that until it was time for our attack.

Pandora: last era was a debacle, led by the Gang alliance. Gang (now VAT)

im just gonna ignore pretty much 95% of what you said since most of it was nonsense or false..

GanG is not VAT actually VAT is closer to being DETH then it is to GanG.

and no one cares about whether there was an NAP or not.. the fact is we are fighting now and LIS fails as always.. now you can go back to pretending your yoda, its the only way i can even bare to listen to the garbage that comes spouting out of your mouth.

Kerss
Lu Bu
No One Leaves Alive
alliances:
Mars~ICE,SNOW,SoaP
E3~DGB,KnaW,Nam
F4~VVV,UgTB,BEAR
F6~SAGA,GanG,GOO

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:56 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

actually it wasnt that bad.. they had had alot of weapon focus on us lol

Kerss
Lu Bu
No One Leaves Alive
alliances:
Mars~ICE,SNOW,SoaP
E3~DGB,KnaW,Nam
F4~VVV,UgTB,BEAR
F6~SAGA,GanG,GOO

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:38 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

LuBu, your a disgrace, I dont even know who you think you are considering 100% of the things that come out of your mouth are distasteful, disrespectful and Im certain no one respects you for it. If your anything in life like you are in this game, im sure youve been beaten up enough times already to take it out in your disgusting words on BD, but if I ever met you, Id break your jaw.

So say goodnight to the bad guy! With that I officially retire from BD. Its time to face real life and exit this fantasy world. To all the friends Ive made you guys are all great. Enemies, just as much, it wouldnt be fun without you either :D

LIS you guys will always be the best in my eyes, and I couldnt have led a better group through all these eras. We will stay in touch of course, but I thought Id air it out in here as well.

-FIERCE

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:14 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant
 YIM  Profile

drfierce wrote:
LuBu, your a disgrace, I dont even know who you think you are considering 100% of the things that come out of your mouth are distasteful, disrespectful and Im certain no one respects you for it. If your anything in life like you are in this game, im sure youve been beaten up enough times already to take it out in your disgusting words on BD, but if I ever met you, Id break your jaw.

So say goodnight to the bad guy! With that I officially retire from BD. Its time to face real life and exit this fantasy world. To all the friends Ive made you guys are all great. Enemies, just as much, it wouldnt be fun without you either :D

LIS you guys will always be the best in my eyes, and I couldnt have led a better group through all these eras. We will stay in touch of course, but I thought Id air it out in here as well.

-FIERCE

Goodluck to your Real Life dude!
i Respect your team . . .
no LIS=no FUN :(

E3OC-ARM member#1
M1OC-DETH member#1
M3NC-ROLL member#3
F3-WWs#1
F6-DETH member#1
F6-VAT member#3
F4-CCC Leader/Founder
Chloie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:48 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

drfierce wrote:

comin from some nerd that has to cheat on a game lol u dont know me kid so dont pretend to. you can think ur tough threatening someone thru a game but ur pathetic. id LOVE to see u back up those words but your just some random punk online so too bad for me i guess ;)

have fun bro.. you take things too seriously i say the things i do just to make people mad and when they react like u just did it only shows i succeeded..

haha only question now is where will you fail now that your not playing bd!?!?! :lol:

Kerss
Lu Bu
No One Leaves Alive
alliances:
Mars~ICE,SNOW,SoaP
E3~DGB,KnaW,Nam
F4~VVV,UgTB,BEAR
F6~SAGA,GanG,GOO

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:13 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

You Both need to calm down and realize its just a game.. and its pointless to sit here and throw verbal diarrhea at each other.. I learnt from last era haha

(AUA)
(TLA)
(NO)
(REN)
(CoV)

PROUD DETH/TLA MEMBER

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:13 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

As i've been trying to say, for eras, LIS isnt about being strong, its about having fun. we're not a collection of the strongest, the most active, or even the best strategically speaking. (is that a word? "strategically" lol, oh well)

But what LIS IS, is a collection of fun, cool, and all around, great to be around, people. I was basically, adopted into LIS in my first era... long story short, i was accused of backstabbing, (when all i did was warn my alliance that our SUB would backstab them) kicked, conquered, and called some really mean names but i was basically, dead. ranked 1000+ and still, pretty new to the game, (my first era) i met Silk pistol (LIS leader at the time) in world chat. she took me in, despite all those reasons, just because i was funny.

So, just as an example, LIS doesnt care how GOOD you are, or how ACTIVE (well. maybe to some degree :P) but how nice you are to get along with, or just basically, how good a friend you can be.

We do our job, we change the world in our own way, defying any alliance who tells us otherwise, and fighting to the end. We don't join an era, and just try to come in second! we join an era, and try for FIRST! no matter what the odds, no matter who is in first, LIS will ALWAYS aim for the top spot. otherwise, whats the point? we'll have wasted tokens (blue, for all u calling us boosters, we use blues, aside from a few reds) and time, just to come in second! we could have had 2nd place a dozen times, but WHY? wat good is it? aim for first, no matter the odds, and you'll make a name for yourself.

Half the world last era, joined together to take down LIS, why? because they KNOW we will aim for first. and any alliance that intends to win, will HAVE to fight LIS at some point.

In my opinion, the most important thing in BD, is to make a name for yourself. it doesn't matter if your Famous, or Infamous, but either is prefered to being forgotten. and LIS is both, i don't think any, who played with us, will forget us.

F6- LIS, ABEL
E3- DIP, DKS
Best rank: 7
Most power: 152
Most crystals: 118

Dont forget the BUNNEH!
(\ (\
(^=^)
(_(")(")

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:48 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

This is true is not about been strong or etc. but how you get along with each other, thats the reason i join in gtoh and I will always be gtoh, and I will always have respect for lis and much love my friends, bye fierce.
Jettlag wrote:
As i've been trying to say, for eras, LIS isnt about being strong, its about having fun. we're not a collection of the strongest, the most active, or even the best strategically speaking. (is that a word? "strategically" lol, oh well)

But what LIS IS, is a collection of fun, cool, and all around, great to be around, people. I was basically, adopted into LIS in my first era... long story short, i was accused of backstabbing, (when all i did was warn my alliance that our SUB would backstab them) kicked, conquered, and called some really mean names but i was basically, dead. ranked 1000+ and still, pretty new to the game, (my first era) i met Silk pistol (LIS leader at the time) in world chat. she took me in, despite all those reasons, just because i was funny.

So, just as an example, LIS doesnt care how GOOD you are, or how ACTIVE (well. maybe to some degree :P) but how nice you are to get along with, or just basically, how good a friend you can be.

We do our job, we change the world in our own way, defying any alliance who tells us otherwise, and fighting to the end. We don't join an era, and just try to come in second! we join an era, and try for FIRST! no matter what the odds, no matter who is in first, LIS will ALWAYS aim for the top spot. otherwise, whats the point? we'll have wasted tokens (blue, for all u calling us boosters, we use blues, aside from a few reds) and time, just to come in second! we could have had 2nd place a dozen times, but WHY? wat good is it? aim for first, no matter the odds, and you'll make a name for yourself.

Half the world last era, joined together to take down LIS, why? because they KNOW we will aim for first. and any alliance that intends to win, will HAVE to fight LIS at some point.

In my opinion, the most important thing in BD, is to make a name for yourself. it doesn't matter if your Famous, or Infamous, but either is prefered to being forgotten. and LIS is both, i don't think any, who played with us, will forget us.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next