It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:43 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 224 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 23  Next

Who will win?
GOO 47%  47%  [ 22 ]
TLA 19%  19%  [ 9 ]
DSNY 21%  21%  [ 10 ]
TAr 13%  13%  [ 6 ]
Total votes : 47
 Post subject: Re: GOO Vs the rest of the world!
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:25 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

Stoned2Assassin wrote:
Imma just add another example of TLA backstabbing.

PPP an alliance with large amount of crystals lost most of their armies to NOVA's suicide. Afterwards they foolishly accepted to become TLA's sub but after TLA go close and built nukes near them they back stabbed and conquered PPP for their crystals, which is how they achieved rank 2.

Just adding facts and events you all missed, I am being completely unbiased in regards to this as I also have friends in TLA, and wish them the best of luck.

you obviously don't have the slightest idea as to what happened here so let me enlighten you...
the borg queen backstabbed cy because they were all leaving after defeating primary enemies(21 year old male pretending to be a girl) and had a temper-tantrum because he didnt get his way, which led to GOO backstabbing after tla/cy having already lost most of their troops, TLA had to relocate, at this point we WERE allies with ppp...you know how they repaid us? the instant we relocated they attacked and launched dragons at one of their players, we told them if they followed through they would die, we killed them
the NEVER became a sub of TLA, they changed their name of their own accord, the only thing they EVER got from TLA was a short term ceasefire under conditions they could not meet

did i mention that borg queen, despite planning the backstabbing for days still couldnt finish the job?
note to dumbledore:i thought we would be finished by the end of the week not in 2nd place...

all the drama because some 21 year old cross dresser didnt get his way and had a fit :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 11:37 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

CodeoftheSith wrote:

My mistake earlier i guess, i dont have the initial GtoH fail, but heres the heroic (and i use the term loosely) TAr's initial attack fail.

They charge us, log off, ask for a 50 tick NAP, we deny that, and this is the final result of TAr's invasion.

Monty here. That's about how it happened, yes. Except, no one on our side asked for a NAP, that I'm aware of. I know you say Prince Ash did, yet he tells us that he didn't. Either way, yes, it was due to inactivity and a non-unified and in some cases bad unit setup that our mission became suicide. We also probably didn't have enough ships to win in the first place, yet had we moved faster and stayed active we might've done some damage.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:05 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

that is like 400 ticks old :P

(AUA)
(TLA)
(NO)
(REN)
(CoV)

PROUD DETH/TLA MEMBER

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:58 am 
Corporal
Corporal

why you waste your time hiding your troops when gtoh and tar have already showed everyone the brs and its hundreds of ticks is beyond me, just seems like extra work

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:24 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

GToH Still playing? Tantra still leader?

No matter how long I have been gone, my heart will lead me back here.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:12 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

tellerofpointedstones wrote:
GToH Still playing? Tantra still leader?

Not leading this Rd but still playing :)

(AUA)
(TLA)
(NO)
(REN)
(CoV)

PROUD DETH/TLA MEMBER

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:59 am 
Captain
Captain

Monty, well then i'm sorry to say, but He messaged both Kapp and Dumbledore asking for a 50 tick ceasefire while you were all inflight at our OPs, and put up a BC "I'm asking for a 50 tick ceasefire with GOO, i hope they will honor our agreement" or some such BC, its not completely accurate, but that was the just of what he said. So yes, he did in fact, lie about asking for a ceasefire.

As for hiding our units, Well i personally would prefer to show them, gives the full story. But its not just my army so its not my decision. Post the full BRs if you want our side shown and then since everyone will know what we have, i will start just posting all of the BRs.

And Langy, i'll be waiting :)

A little add on, I posted the older BRs because everyone on the BCs seems to be denying our ability to fight, saying "You haven't done anything yet" or "You only kicked them while they were down" Well, if thats the case, i don't think they should have made an invasion against us while they were down ;)

Once again, those weren't the exact words, but i recall Prince Ash and definitely Defnooblz making BCs saying that, its just i shortened their BCs into a few words.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:51 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

CodeoftheSith wrote:
Monty, well then i'm sorry to say, but He messaged both Kapp and Dumbledore asking for a 50 tick ceasefire while you were all inflight at our OPs, and put up a BC "I'm asking for a 50 tick ceasefire with GOO, i hope they will honor our agreement" or some such BC, its not completely accurate, but that was the just of what he said. So yes, he did in fact, lie about asking for a ceasefire.

As for hiding our units, Well i personally would prefer to show them, gives the full story. But its not just my army so its not my decision. Post the full BRs if you want our side shown and then since everyone will know what we have, i will start just posting all of the BRs.

And Langy, i'll be waiting :)

A little add on, I posted the older BRs because everyone on the BCs seems to be denying our ability to fight, saying "You haven't done anything yet" or "You only kicked them while they were down" Well, if thats the case, i don't think they should have made an invasion against us while they were down ;)

Once again, those weren't the exact words, but i recall Prince Ash and definitely Defnooblz making BCs saying that, its just i shortened their BCs into a few words.

bragging about killing un-unified chassis types...hahahahaha,doesn't matter the wars already over,goo barely has more ships then tla and they've got every other alliance gunning for them too, whatcha get for backstabbing!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:02 pm 
Captain
Captain

haha, you can't back stab what your not friends with ;) GOO came here to just kill everyone, the only players who actually care about winning, is just me and Headhunter. So as long as GOO takes down a large # of enemy units, GOO will be happy :D and i'm from LIS dude, i'm used to fighting to the death.

And their lack of unified troops only further proves my point, TLA is the only real threat. DSNY might be, but GtoH and TAr, even when they do have armies, are to inactive to make a real war effort, and when they do manage, they're armies just arn't up to par.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:24 pm 
Major
Major

nice to see your still playing jett looks like you've gotten a lot better bro

XIRX 4th
TTE 1st
RFW 2nd
Hero 2nd
3rd E5 SOLO
FPM 1st
TFF 2nd
ToXc 1st
add me on supermechs 8069321

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 224 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 23  Next