It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:42 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: TLA/BD experience to date
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:15 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

seanke11 wrote:

(since they themselves did not get banned but several others like zorac(who Borg queen also happened to possess the password for) did)

FYI, i'm not account sharing that time. And i'm Zorac, i've never been Banned this era on F6, actually, after we attacked Borg/TLA. i made an alliance with Gollum/Dylan, Julius Ceasar, Lu Bu/Ryan and PrinceKhaled.(ask them if you want).
but i never got banned. cause of Busy playing E2. Also, you can ask Jett Stone cause i've been talking to him on E2 and F6 all time.

Highest Crystals: 93
Highest Rank: 1

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:05 am 
Captain
Captain

Langy, the real reason you guys are leaving is because you cannot compare to an alliance like GOO without being able to account share. We were on even playing fields WHEN you account shared, taking away that ability, and look, you go off to another world! :o What could that mean? it means TLA has no actual abilities to take on an alliance as good as GOO.

Tell me, did TLA fend off invasion after invasion starting at tick 1000 and ending at tick 2500? 1500 straight ticks of alliances alternating invading GOO with no more then a 50 tick gap for GOO to rebuild. and we STILL finished 2nd. the only reason TLA managed to finish first was...

1. Account sharing, theres no denying it, i've posted PMs from your members admitting it.
2. Being able to sit and build for 500 ticks helps improve your army sizes and score doesn't it? but even so, GOO was still able to catch up in power, and even surpass power at the end of the era.
3. Back stabbing. You betrayed GtoH and took their crystals merely to stop GOO from doing that. GOO at least had the dignity to say all era that we were out to kill everyone, and not pretend to be friends.

Show me one, just ONE instance in which TLA can say they surpass GOO? one example of why they are better? (and no, winning doesn't count, we're looking at the methods of the alliances, not the end game)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 1:03 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

CodeoftheSith wrote:
Langy, the real reason you guys are leaving is because you cannot compare to an alliance like GOO without being able to account share. We were on even playing fields WHEN you account shared, taking away that ability, and look, you go off to another world! :o What could that mean? it means TLA has no actual abilities to take on an alliance as good as GOO.

Tell me, did TLA fend off invasion after invasion starting at tick 1000 and ending at tick 2500? 1500 straight ticks of alliances alternating invading GOO with no more then a 50 tick gap for GOO to rebuild. and we STILL finished 2nd. the only reason TLA managed to finish first was...

1. Account sharing, theres no denying it, i've posted PMs from your members admitting it.
2. Being able to sit and build for 500 ticks helps improve your army sizes and score doesn't it? but even so, GOO was still able to catch up in power, and even surpass power at the end of the era.
3. Back stabbing. You betrayed GtoH and took their crystals merely to stop GOO from doing that. GOO at least had the dignity to say all era that we were out to kill everyone, and not pretend to be friends.

Show me one, just ONE instance in which TLA can say they surpass GOO? one example of why they are better? (and no, winning doesn't count, we're looking at the methods of the alliances, not the end game)

time to discredit you in everything you just said :)
1)we were planning to go to a different era by tick 2k,whether i can find the skype messages to prove that is another story
2)once your army is bigger then everyone elses its a joke to fend off an invasion, especially when they cant even build a unified chassis, i highly doubt goo lost more then armor as no battles likely went past round 2 all the way up to DSNY,how hard is it to rebuild armor?
did i mention your income was at least twice as high as most of the alliances you fought?
did i happen to mention that you fought off fresh,no xp armies that had to be rebuilt 2-3 times as opposed to your ARMOR rebuilding, how long does it take to replace full armor for 40 squads with the income you had? 100 ticks MAYBE?
3)TLA engaged tar and lost well over half their army in doing so, meaning same boat if not worse then goo
4)goo backstabbed first(+ borg + several members within the alliance) so point=invalid
5)i :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 'ed at this: we had 500 ticks to build? goo caught up and surpassed us in power? BULL (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) SIR
lets see, post gtoh...goo kicked what 4 members?5?6? before that they were at 900 power...hmm they invite more members(they did this the entire second half of the era,pretty much every time someone lost an army that player got replaced, dont lie i watched it happen time after time)
no of course thats a lie, your members left because they couldnt be active :lol:
notice how all those members you invited did NOTHING BUT BUILD for over 2000 ticks
remember how i called you a hipocrite earlier?well....the shoe still fits :shock:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:01 pm 
Captain
Captain

1. i'm waiting.
2. Not when its 2-3 alliances invading at a time, then i think it MIGHT be a bit one sided ;) and the incomes... we had MAYBE 50 more gold and wood a tick, is it a good size difference, yes. but there as never less then 24 players trying to kill us at once. and their armies were always being rebuilt, because we kept killing them, and thats why we were able to have exp'd units.
3. TAr is a joke, we slaughtered them with ease, whereas you barely dragged yourself out of a the fight, i saw the BR, you lost more then half your range. And, that was still hundreds of ticks before we finally forced DSNY to just stick out of our hive.
4. Congrats, you might FINALLY have me somewhere.
5. The power of both alliances by the end, you were in the 1500s, we were in the 1600s. so yes, we passed you. and once again, because NO ONE seems to read and understand, GOO only kicked, players who VOLUNTEERED to leave because they couldn't be active due to various reasons, such as school starting back up. I've posted this same responce on about 5 threads now, read people.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 4:30 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

CodeoftheSith wrote:
1. i'm waiting.
2. Not when its 2-3 alliances invading at a time, then i think it MIGHT be a bit one sided ;) and the incomes... we had MAYBE 50 more gold and wood a tick, is it a good size difference, yes. but there as never less then 24 players trying to kill us at once. and their armies were always being rebuilt, because we kept killing them, and thats why we were able to have exp'd units.
3. TAr is a joke, we slaughtered them with ease, whereas you barely dragged yourself out of a the fight, i saw the BR, you lost more then half your range. And, that was still hundreds of ticks before we finally forced DSNY to just stick out of our hive.
4. Congrats, you might FINALLY have me somewhere.
5. The power of both alliances by the end, you were in the 1500s, we were in the 1600s. so yes, we passed you. and once again, because NO ONE seems to read and understand, GOO only kicked, players who VOLUNTEERED to leave because they couldn't be active due to various reasons, such as school starting back up. I've posted this same responce on about 5 threads now, read people.

no believe me goos income was WAY higher then most alliances, when alt attacked goo i actually DID run the numbers and any goo member was making 2-3 TIMES as much as most other alliances
you forget that after tar fought you...they made primarily anti cav as opposed to even builds to conquer, TLA was cav too remember?

you keep making the point that the players volunteered to leave but that brings no change to the fact that the members replacing them had been building for 2-3k ticks with no combat,50% of goos power came from new members right at the end of the era and the players that got replaced would never have had HALF the power of those new members,deny it if you want its true either way

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:25 pm 
Captain
Captain

run the numbers? without even truly knowing GOOs income? i was making approximately 375 gold a tick, and 325 wood. Now if thats 2-3 times as much as anyone else, your seriously telling me that your players/allies were only making 125-250 or so gold a tick? Use common sense Defnooblz.

and once again, you forget to think, GOO sends resources to players with low armies, by the time we stated kicking players, half the alliance had 30+ ships, I.E. Dumbledore, Kapp, Myself, Borg Queen, jsmoothz, Nephasm and at least 2 others, and could have sent resources to those who had less ships (such as me shortly after losing ONE of the only TWO major fights we ever lost) and even by the time i was kicked, i had managed to get back up to 24 ships, so those others who were kicked and replaced due to inactivity, could have rebuilt reasonably well, and thats considering i was one THE LAST player to lose an army. It can be said, that the others who had lost armies, would have been back to 30+ ships by the end. Thus, your point is proven invalid.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:09 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

CodeoftheSith wrote:
run the numbers? without even truly knowing GOOs income? i was making approximately 375 gold a tick, and 325 wood. Now if thats 2-3 times as much as anyone else, your seriously telling me that your players/allies were only making 125-250 or so gold a tick? Use common sense Defnooblz.

and once again, you forget to think, GOO sends resources to players with low armies, by the time we stated kicking players, half the alliance had 30+ ships, I.E. Dumbledore, Kapp, Myself, Borg Queen, jsmoothz, Nephasm and at least 2 others, and could have sent resources to those who had less ships (such as me shortly after losing ONE of the only TWO major fights we ever lost) and even by the time i was kicked, i had managed to get back up to 24 ships, so those others who were kicked and replaced due to inactivity, could have rebuilt reasonably well, and thats considering i was one THE LAST player to lose an army. It can be said, that the others who had lost armies, would have been back to 30+ ships by the end. Thus, your point is proven invalid.

you realize with a colony scan you can actually can tell approximately what someones making right?

ps:i was in neither TLA nor GOO, really didnt even play this era ;)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:47 pm 
Captain
Captain

maybe so, but he clearly had some TERRIBLE scan reports then, because he must be way off.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 8:23 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

actually by your own admission i was pretty close...i came up with somewhere b/t 400-500 when i checked nephasm.. just gotta count mines on the "relics" page, add in income from alliances crystals/relics as well as workers and the only thing left unaccounted for is conquers which i suppose could have been looked into but would have taken WAY too much energy,and believe me...i was making 90 gold at one point that round XD(full structures,army killed worker income) throw in a bunch of conquers and yes income rises A LOT but i do believe goo had at least 2x,if not 3x the income of everyone other then TLA,TaR,DSNY and possibly GTOH

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 9:24 pm 
Captain
Captain

did i not just disprove that? For starters, GOO had even less crystals/relics then the some of the top alliances, while for most of the era, we had more crystals (approx 300) DSNY for example, had about 280, and had 1 more relic then us. and TLA was roughly the same.

So don't go saying we had 2/3x more score. thats just stretching it horribly.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 47 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next