It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 8:50 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 428 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43
 Post subject: Re: ABLE vs SoTF
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:09 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

jhalsey166 wrote:
L33t wrote:
Lmao, im pretty sure we were allied with you guys, and you broke the peace.

LMAO
I'm pretty sure you were allied with us and took in TURB when we attacked FBI
We've gone over this, you harbored the alliance members who ran, just like what Flow is doing with you
One more thing I might add, you know the whole list where you keep counting all the armies we've all lost? Well I want to point out if you all had STAYED and fought us, instead of becoming Flows dog you would have lost all your armies, and crystals (So next time you try to bring that up, remember you ran which is the most cowardish and weakest thing to do in this game short of betraying)

1. Or maybe you just used that as an excuse to start the war against us?
2. If we stayed and fought then we wouldn't be where we are now, still fighting.
3. Running is cowardly? Especially when you kno your overpowered?
Idk bout u, but i like to stay alive with my team as much as i can.
Our environment wasn't to friendly either. NM, NME, Kod was constantly attacking us throughout the war.

SiCk!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:21 am 
Corporal
Corporal
 WWW  ICQ  YIM  Profile

L33t wrote:
jhalsey166 wrote:
L33t wrote:
Lmao, im pretty sure we were allied with you guys, and you broke the peace.

LMAO
I'm pretty sure you were allied with us and took in TURB when we attacked FBI
We've gone over this, you harbored the alliance members who ran, just like what Flow is doing with you
One more thing I might add, you know the whole list where you keep counting all the armies we've all lost? Well I want to point out if you all had STAYED and fought us, instead of becoming Flows dog you would have lost all your armies, and crystals (So next time you try to bring that up, remember you ran which is the most cowardish and weakest thing to do in this game short of betraying)

1. Or maybe you just used that as an excuse to start the war against us?
2. If we stayed and fought then we wouldn't be where we are now, still fighting.
3. Running is cowardly? Especially when you kno your overpowered?
Idk bout u, but i like to stay alive with my team as much as i can.
Our environment wasn't to friendly either. NM, NME, Kod was constantly attacking us throughout the war.

I LOVE IT. When we backed off of you to let you come to us it was cowardly, and now, you all relocated sacrificing Hash. THATS cowardly.

Best Rank: 4

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:34 pm 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant
 YIM  Profile

U r saying l33t that running was okay becos u were overpowered

So ur saying that after a long thought war team 1 now overpowers team 2, if team 2 relocated it wudnt be cowardly eventho tho they lost a war where they entered on simular levels of power..

This may not be the case here but using that u were overpowered as an excuse is wrong u were still cowards for relocating even if they didnt fight u in a war on fair grounds.

This is my 2 cents i have nothing against each team or no support for each team.

Current allainces :
DGB #2
RAWR #1
VaC #3
EVIL #1

Past allainces:
EB #1
ICE #1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:22 pm 
Captain
Captain

Danxoxo wrote:

So ur saying that after a long thought war team 1 now overpowers team 2, if team 2 relocated it wudnt be cowardly eventho tho they lost a war where they entered on simular levels of power..

This may not be the case here but using that u were overpowered as an excuse is wrong u were still cowards for relocating even if they didnt fight u in a war on fair grounds.

This is my 2 cents i have nothing against each team or no support for each team.

ABEL had way more power from the start.

【Fantasy】【EB】【Wolf】

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:34 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

Danxoxo wrote:

Like milanor said, ABEL had WAY more power from the start. If we entered the war with similar levels of power, im 100% sure we would've won, since we managed to kill more units with lower power...

SiCk!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:38 am 
Corporal
Corporal

L33t wrote:
Danxoxo wrote:

Like milanor said, ABEL had WAY more power from the start. If we entered the war with similar levels of power, im 100% sure we would've won, since we managed to kill more units with lower power...

ya we had more power against SoTF alone but when you put in all the alliances helping you you over powered ABEL by a long shot so that excuse dont work either please try again

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:39 am 
Corporal
Corporal

AnitsuEx wrote:
Meh, I never specifically said YOU got the army.

BTG lost his armies which I saw, and in 2 days 860+ cavs, can't deny that.

And Pend still building even when over 360 Power...that's not helping the team rebuild, especially since he loves the build of 2/8 and 1/9, per range is at least 2.1k metal.

It's bad, and It's safe to say that you won't be anywhere after the last battle on the outskirts of your island without donating (ahem, mass donating) Like nearly 2-3 boosts a day?, and you won't admit that. ;)

Don't get me wrong, I've taken boosters out before on the outsides and on the inside ;) and they were just as big as you, ahem 5-6 world boosts per day ;)

lol wow after i lost my first cav army i never rebuilt cav so your wrong again lol i had maybe 800 inf but nice try

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:14 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

will this meaningless talk never end? :roll:

currently retired until school closes

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 428 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43