It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:45 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: ABEL, XxX vs UNTD
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:22 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

LMAO dude i was kiddin some1's a lil sensitive i see ur sending ur goons XxX in to do all the dirty work

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:25 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

LMAO ROFL where is that pretty relic going??????

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:20 pm 
Corporal
Corporal
 WWW  ICQ  YIM  Profile

Dutty, shutup. Battle is quitting, personal reasons. That is why he suicided his army. We kicked UNTD's *ss last era and we will do it again.
You'll say im not in ABEL anymore but that's becuase im in the hospital.
I hope to be in ABEL again when my surgery is done.
I hope that not all the UNTD members are so trash talky idiots.
Abel will win. Theres no way UNTD has a chance. and way to not include our losses, the majority of your members lost quite some units as it looks like since thier power symbols changed down.

Best Rank: 4

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:27 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Catrat781 wrote:
Dutty, shutup. Battle is quitting, personal reasons. That is why he suicided his army. We kicked UNTD's *ss last era and we will do it again.
You'll say im not in ABEL anymore but that's becuase im in the hospital.
I hope to be in ABEL again when my surgery is done.
I hope that not all the UNTD members are so trash talky idiots.
Abel will win. Theres no way UNTD has a chance. and way to not include our losses, the majority of your members lost quite some units as it looks like since thier power symbols changed down.

Ok fist things first im Joshua of UNTd and i know battle is leaving and btw there was no UNTD til about tick 3000 and we never fought with u guys so wat ure sayin makes no sense we were FT3 last era get ur facts staright b4 u come blowin off ur mouth

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:55 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

As i predicted UNTD beat ABEL to a pulp and have claimed to rank 1 spot in the world to all u doubters and haters UNTD power is the best

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:46 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

dutty1996 wrote:
As i predicted UNTD beat ABEL to a pulp and have claimed to rank 1 spot in the world to all u doubters and haters UNTD power is the best

Joshua, you guys got lucky...it was only 5 of us direct attacking...against all of you, and thorx last minute joined and help attack?? :o seriously?? :lol: ahaha... and we did a serious damage :o to all of you...ahaha, but hey! Fair and square... ;) you guys deserved it...WELL done! *applause!* Good day...till next time,

-SoF

-SoLdiErz of FoRtUnE

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:51 am 
Corporal
Corporal

dutty1996 wrote:

ya ohwell what can you do when your own alliance says f it we will watch are active members fall haha and ask for resources and tokens but not help them haha yes lets see how it goes. i hate stupid people who want to be in number one alliance but dont help to keep it number one. ohwell f it haha UNTD good job but you got to come get the other relics know to win

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:12 pm 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Na we not in any hurry we can just win by score :P

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:18 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

dutty1996 wrote:
Na we not in any hurry we can just win by score :P

:shock: Your kidding me right?? and your claiming yourself as #1 alliance.. :lol: :lol:

it seems that history repeating itself again from last era, Flow picking all good rank players to attack ABEL and help add up score :( same thing happening to UNTD now...u guys kept on changing players... :lol: it wouldnt be UNTD anymore, just random good rank players... :( boring!

how many already?? 4-5players changed?? i lost track, thats nearly half of the original players of UNTD...we had 3 only since start of era...(Correct me if im wrong :oops: ) 1 quit, 1 at hospital :( 1 iDioT who ruined our entire plan! :x :evil: if it wasn't for him, UNTD is finished... :lol: ;)

well, part2 if your not coming to our base! give it a try at lease...no harm trying... :lol: boy i cant wait for that.. :) all the best luck to the both..! and yes, may the active Ally wins.. 8-)

-SoF

-SoLdiErz of FoRtUnE

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:23 pm 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Well.ABEL cant win.Get that straight.ROCK and their subs will help UNTD to overwhelm ABEL and their subs.

No matter how long I have been gone, my heart will lead me back here.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next