It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:36 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: This world is so pathetic
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:37 pm 
Private
Private

Seth really has to remove prizes for 2nd and 3rd, Fury has over 5 subs and everyone is fighting one single alliance who's power is half of Fury's one.
"Families"?! Really??! On a god damn 12 men alliance world?!
Don't even try to prove the opposite, Repsol has NEVER won without at least 3 subs. Don't even try to say they are skilled and that's why everyone obeys them, no. They are just a bunch of amateurs (http://prntscr.com/39qrsv)
Anyway, what I wanted to ask is: Is the so called "Red Boost, Sit, Win" tactic always dominating this world or was it just this time that I decided to play?

~Capo

Post subject: Re: This world is so pathetic
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:21 pm 
Major
Major

go back to kong nobody wants to hear you (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) on about how even with like 10 spammers you cant kill us.

and I'll also have you know I didnt boost a single red token this era

free tokens!

-Baz

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:44 am 
Private
Private

Yo Yo Yo you wish.

The whole world wanted to boot away KONG players from Galaxy because you guys call all are spamming friends from KONG to Spam us and yes we boost reds to support BG not like you who Makes everyone to spam us and Capo still your a kiddo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:48 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

so, were pathetic?
u get a load of kong to come and spam bomb us and talk trash about us everywhere, backstab ou member respol in other eras and he still killed u all, fail backstab xD
FurY has 0 subs, we have 1 brother alliance who chooses to have the family name, RagE, and the rest, u attacked them to make them attack u. some have taken our name but we didnt make thm, they chose to, which we r fine with, we r seperate alliances going for the win, ur just crying cus we r beating u!

And also, only 1 of us even boosts reds xD
we have blues, u know what u get for winning eras? no? havnt won any?

and we dont sit back, we have already killed 3 alliances this era and it isnt even tick 500, u will be the 4th, be prepared to die

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:05 am 
Private
Private

Ha Ha Ha, Do you know what Family Means? you dosen't know yet :P maybe you dont have any family.
Lol but its True. Family dont Fight each other like here in BattleGalaxy. :D

-Shadow Jw

Best Rank : 6
Best Alliance Finish : rank 1

BD:

BG :
http://battlegalaxy.com/battledawn/portal_new/Signature_Generator.php

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:54 am 
Major
Major

http://prntscr.com/39v13e

well that was easy

free tokens!

-Baz

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:21 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major

Wow so much hate o.O

You guys play well though. You've proved you're active, got the brains and sure as hell have the tokens to play well. So why use such a large family? You're only cutting off your own farm, lowering your own scores.

Where's the enjoyment in 3 or 4 safety nets? The best kinds of family's are those that push themselves to the very best. Coming close to losing and having to think of every little thing to pull through are the best eras. Right now all your family are looking to do is take the free ride it seems.

As for the spammers, I know the majority of them were ex-alliance members who couldn't play. While in the alliance you conquered them and after we all relocated away you neglected them. That's your own faults for neglecting your conquers. I say the majority because there may be some I'm unaware of that were intentionally place to spam you. However the ones I know of were old alliance members that re just causing problems for their conquerors.... nothing wrong with that.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:27 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

@gameover, ty for the praise at the beggining
but let me get some things clear, u say wow so much h8, but capo is in ur alliance, he started the h8 so we gave it back to him

in g1 we only have 2 serious people from our family, RagE and FurY.
BoF is from our family but they joined at tick 400 and some of PoW and RoaR etc, but they r not alliances from our family, some chose our family name for safety and so they could help us kill u, which we did not mind.

and the spammers, well, we have proof of capo asking a load of people from kong to come and spam us, we had no problems ith any spammers before the war, then suddenly a load of spams appear, all from people who play kong...
coinicedence? i think not...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:05 am 
Private
Private

BAZINGA, count me those 10 spammers, I want to hear their IGN's.Also I remember when you came on kong, what happened? Simple, you failed. Why? Because red tokens dont save you there, and you didn't have 5 subs :/ Oh that BR was easy? I really wonder how playing 500 ticks in a 5 vs 1 only got you that single BR. rofl
You have no right to talk again.

Repsol,please speak english, I can barely understand what you are saying. If you don't learn to speak english any soon, then you have no right to talk either.

santoz1111, account created in 2014, skipping whatever you say.

Shadow, just like Repsol, you have to learn english. Also, are you sure you know what JW means?

Back to santoz1111, oh man I have proof that one of your members was involved in incest I can show you (100% definitely not edited)screenshot of him PM'ing it to me.

You just got Capwned. Hah, amateurs.

~Capo

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:20 am 
Private
Private
 YIM  Profile

I think ur mental power is down. because we r killing u. we r all respect him. This is a family.

wait.............wait....................plz

:idea: plz go to mental hospital lol

don't be jealous :lol:

thanku

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next