It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:16 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: www.battlegalaxy.com on death bed.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:42 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

old are coming back. LC is back and dominating G1, REP will be back soon. they are scouting since they were away for 1.5years, you can see lunchbox in most of worlds.. just scouting.. Kolja is also back in g1.. scouting.. that means DOGS will follow, Skull is also back.. and pissing of rank2 alliance on g1 will play serious era soon. big names who left BG year ago are coming back. one by 0ne some dragged some called.. lets see what diff it will make.. i got my finger crossed.

JUST A GAMER

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:17 am 
Sergeant
Sergeant

raxcave wrote:
old are coming back. LC is back and dominating G1, REP will be back soon. they are scouting since they were away for 1.5years, you can see lunchbox in most of worlds.. just scouting.. Kolja is also back in g1.. scouting.. that means DOGS will follow, Skull is also back.. and pissing of rank2 alliance on g1 will play serious era soon. big names who left BG year ago are coming back. one by 0ne some dragged some called.. lets see what diff it will make.. i got my finger crossed.

That's what everybody else will be doing: watching what shall happen next. Why don't we get involved as individual, rogue players? We don't have to be in those dedicated alliances to make this difference that we expect...

Name In-Game: Attack Here
Alliances: Havoc Mastery (HM).

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:16 am 
Captain
Captain

is javin there on g1?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:26 am 
Major
Major

raxcave wrote:
and won era on there own. not on subs,

another hypocrite
http://prntscr.com/47ivjw
very dissapointing

only few alliances are truely without subs other keep there subs hidden under the disguise of 'brother alliances'

sigh

free tokens!

-Baz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:41 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

When you have power people come to you and be your ally. but you don't hide behind them. you go out.. and fight your own wars.. that's what we are doing.. we killed DEA on our own, and now we are going on US , still we are fighting at front line own our own, and our leader lost most units. in war. coz as leader he thinks its his responsibility to take most of fall .. But sub empire don't do that. they send suicidal subs to wipe out bigger part of your army before you can get to them

JUST A GAMER

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:39 am 
Corporal
Corporal

well people don't see the fights we had in g3 with FD and DOGS
as agreed with DOGS we will have an all out war era again once they get the usual members active
also we as an aliance have people who have jobs, school and so on - that is what kills the game couse people don't play unless they can do something about it
LC last time was suposed to come fight us in g3 after he got trashed in g2 by us and didn't show up
we also had eras with up to 25 k kills in the last year so actualy BG is not dead but just has a lot of people with problems
would you like to see a map with 1 k people in it and about 90% of them beeing a farm for one aliance ?
look at g2 this era - 6 man teams and a lot of activity because for example ak also has a lot of people helping as we are there mostly for fun
and for the "noobs" i played in a g1 era having fun outside tk and far away from them ... i was captured by someone so i decided to make fun of them so whithout boosting i killed my conquerer and also his entire aliance
in the end i was invited to join the rank 2 aliance who was the sub of rank 1 - i also wanted to make fun of them and kill the entire rank 1 aliance with spy atacks but it was to late
in g5 when jedi ruled all the map it was tk who first stood up against them and we almost got them down that era all on our own and with just 6 active members
in g2 we had an era with fd when we lost everything 3 times to fd and we stil fought until the end and actualy managed to win it
people just give up to easy and forghet this is a game and if you don't put a bit of effort in it then it is not worth playing
and so people know at this time there is no real diffrence between brother alliances, sub empires or family aliances because it is like the same thing with a diffrent name - diffrence is that some are enjoying the game with brothers and some just enjoy backstabing and using people

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:40 am 
Private
Private

You say I got trashed, But we were fighting pretty much every alliance in G2 and still it took you a very long time to kill us lol.

I didn't come to G3 because I was sick of getting backstabbed by alliances.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:57 am 
Corporal
Corporal

lol LC - excuses excuses excuses...
it was your fire aliance, tws, ra, plo, one kicked tk aliance and then it was also ds who backstabed us ...
and lets see - we was backstabed by tws ra plo and ds that era and stil we won and yes ... everyone was against you :D
sorry you were sick tho but we are expecting you to come and put up a fight tho

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:05 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

ezbolah wrote:
lol LC - excuses excuses excuses...
it was your fire aliance, tws, ra, plo, one kicked tk aliance and then it was also ds who backstabed us ...
and lets see - we was backstabed by tws ra plo and ds that era and stil we won and yes ... everyone was against you :D
sorry you were sick tho but we are expecting you to come and put up a fight tho

well looks like you made a good friend with LC.. GOOD luck.

JUST A GAMER

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:37 am 
Major
Major

raxcave wrote:
When you have power people come to you and be your ally. but you don't hide behind them. you go out.. and fight your own wars.. that's what we are doing.. we killed DEA on our own, and now we are going on US , still we are fighting at front line own our own, and our leader lost most units. in war. coz as leader he thinks its his responsibility to take most of fall .. But sub empire don't do that. they send suicidal subs to wipe out bigger part of your army before you can get to them

stop bullshitting you're a sub empire. atleast you could be man enough to admit it like the rest of your team did on wc.

free tokens!

-Baz

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 43 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next