It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:15 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Galaxy 1, Fast eras becoming unpopular?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:09 am 
Corporal
Corporal

Well, I thought i would bring this up...

Are fast eras becoming inconvenient for the big players now?

I mean i used to play G1 seriously, but now its too fast, so i stick to G3 and G2

And i have noticed a steady decrease in Good players and Strong alliances going to compete there...

This is also sort of linking up with the topic ''Galaxy on a deathbed''

In all servers there has been a decrease, I mean i love galaxy and all but its become a token generator for BD players...

Maybe connect BG onto BD???

I dunno share your thoughts and stuff...

~TRoJaN

Post subject: Re: Galaxy 1, Fast eras becoming unpopular?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:12 pm 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

I agree they need to be connected somehow it would be more fun having players from everywhere and galaxy should be Second to none server.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:43 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

How connecting/ combining the sites would make any difference? I really don't think, people are no more likely to play galaxy if they find it on the same site because it already has the stigma. Credit for Bazinga on that one.

Also, If you were to do this you should link every bd site not just galaxy. The thing is each site is unique and has its own play style and each alliance would anyway always play on the world which they play or monopolize, if galaxy in a whole, not uniquely fast eras, lacks competition, it doesn't mean that latter isn't effecting Dawn for a good amount of time now. You can take earth 3, mars 2, fantasy 1 and fantasy 4 as the best examples which are respectively ruled by RoFL, CME, TLA and HORD due to lack or null and void competition however that case isn't applicable on F4 in the current time because that server has been shedding blood since tick 1. That's a good beginning!

Contrary to what some of you declared and what is completely wrong, Mars 3 is in fact a fast world which is at the present time the most competitive server since the last 3 eras including the current one. So fast eras ARE actually very popular.

In conclusion, assume the case of BG is applied to BD, it does not mean Tacticsoft should mix the sites to save the last. Basically they are currently having the same problem which makes it unlikely for such combining to take place. It's not going to happen anyway.

-George

Last edited by 100003765070161 on Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:44 am 
Second Lieutenant
Second Lieutenant

george. you forgot a paragraph in the middle. and vary your sentences a bit more! B+

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:35 pm 
Corporal
Corporal

@George

Well at this rate they will be noone playing BG, its just a token generator...

I mean Galaxy players are the most active now, as soon as DOGS, FD, REP etc left, it was only TK...

Now REP came and fought a attempt to remake DOGS, (some DOGS players were in it) But REP was too active and within the first 1000 ticks won the war...

I mean how can u be online 24/7 xD

TK are just getting easy tokens in that era they were allied with REP, but did no fighting and are coming 2nd and 3rd...

And in G4 noone even tries to step up to TK...

Im not saying im against TK but there is no competition anymore

In g3 it used to be GODS/FD on one side with allies vs TK on the other side with allies and the war would last for 2000-3000 ticks, thats what u call an era...

There isnt even enough conquers :P

So i dont see a bright future for Galaxy...

Maybe the admins can host a big event there to try and boost popularity...

Anyways...

TRoJaN

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]