It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:34 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject: Re: Game over
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:53 am 
Captain
Captain
 WWW  Profile

sick.

Never said you left an alliance, I was merely defending MYSELF, for the stuff YOU tried to ACCUSE me of.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:04 am 
Corporal
Corporal

wait ... you were defending ?:)))

TorturedZealot wrote:
2 cents.

Just wanted to add that regardless of Lord Daims standpoint with TK right now, is that TK are scum, and have pretty well killed Galaxy for good. And thats how they did it, they either buy everyone out, or they scam their way to the top, much like Baz said.

TorturedZealot wrote:
There is literally proof on the last page.

Just, stop being a fanboy.

TorturedZealot wrote:
I love it how you think you're burning me with those comments HAHAHAAHAHAH

Quite frankly, I played this game for fun. So winning or not, didn't even matter for me. 'not getting any wins or something' is this the only remark you could've come up with though?

And as for the 'backstabber' 'cheater' and 'no skill' remarks.. Not to brag or anything, but honestly, I am VERY loyal in games. The only reason why I'd leave an alliance, is because they were doing something extremely idiotic, something I would never agree with, or blatant cheating. I've only left alliances mid era a couple of times. IN FIVE YEARS. So don't even start on calling me unloyal, or untrustworthy, or a cheat.

And honestly, whats better? Getting a bunch of wins on the dead Galaxy servers using a GIGANTIC hidden sub empire and a whole bank full of reds, or simply having a good time with other players, and testing yourself?

so there is a need of real evidence to prove someone is not write (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) and doing slandering around here right ???

tnx for showing me this now go sit in your corner and delete your infantile posts - and next time don't slander anyone if you don't like people to write things also

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:14 am 
Lieutenant Major
Lieutenant Major
 YIM  Profile

ezbolah wrote:

ads please write also what bd maintenance job is so some read ... i know it is a simple question to ask but do you as a representative think that people here don't do their job and that they are letting us cheat or something ?

Well if you mean the maintenance team they are a group of volunteers who contribute towards the game by either updating the wiki, testing bugs or help write the tribune as well as various other jobs.

As for your other question of whether people are not doing there job and they are letting people cheat I have to disagree. Players have always suspected other players of cheating that is just the nature of most games however it is true sometimes that these suspicions are true. If these suspicions are true then sufficient evidence such as screenshots of actions of cheating must be sent to the world admin and if they believe that using the evidence they have received and carefully viewing and investigating these players themselves indicate cheating then they will hand out the appropriate sanctions to the players. However if they can not find anything that the players are doing that is against the rules then they can not take out any action regardless how certain other players are that cheating has occurred.

Best alliance finished:1st

The Silent Spammer.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:53 am 
Major
Major

ezbolah wrote:
maverick so you know i was in that era you decided to take a break after the fight with aphony...
i was the one that sent you the proof that aphony lied then

and now for the other people who their only acomplishment is to post over the forum thinking the battle and the play is over here - guys just writing something and dreaming it as you sleep at night isn't reality
wake up for once, write all the things that you achieved in game and how much time you spent there and then simply decide to stop waisting all your time and ours and quit

hijacking someones else post for own personal reasons is bogus
writing with no proof is just waist of time - just ask the admins how much reds TK as a team has bought over the years then just simply go and hide into that hole you live in
saw i doubt you are a bd maintenance team member cause atleast they would have respect and just simply check things before slandering - and if you don't check and then write the truth i should just simply wrote to your leader and wait for a reply cause last time i check you should write what is right not what you personally think after you got killed in the game
zealot sorry if you feel hurt for not getting any wins or something out of the eras you played - it is not our fault we don't love backstabbers cheaters or people with no skill - i wonder in how many of those category's you fit in

baz i was the one who sent you and prince a hand ... after that you and him chose your path is with fury - when you were with us i wonder why you didn't post the "wrong" things we did ( o wait there isn`t any ) and just decided to write trash now ... maybe cause you have no life outside this forum

so boys leave this topic for the one who wrote it and make your own posts if you like or just simply send a message to the owner of this game to check things out - i don't mind ... but until then stop writing all this crap and better learn how to play so you can say you did something with your time

PS - when we fought entire maps of dogs, ak 47, fd, rep, fire and so on .... where were you? also why didn't we write here ? and then also go in bd and ask people who came and really fight how they feel and then remember again your status in this game

*sigh* yet another cretinous cluster (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) of rehersed and contrived bull crap

Quote:
hijacking someones else post for own personal reasons is bogus

it was related since he said that he had joined a TK sub and they screwed him over so I was simply weighing in with what I could let him know from my personal experiences with the TK alliance. it is practicaly common knowledge by this point that TK use every dirty tactic in the book but he said he was coming back after a long break so I was getting him up to speed on what he was getting into by joining a TK alliance.

Quote:
just ask the admins how much reds TK as a team has bought over the years then just simply go and hide into that hole you live in

my criticism of the TK alliance was not that they boost reds as I have nothing against supporters of the game who are willing to pay money into it as I have myself put a little money into it and even shared with teammates. my criticism was that they used these reds to buy spammers and allies.

this is not technically breaking any rules as far as I'm aware but it's just in general a (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) move and really takes the fun out of the server not just for my team which was cluster (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) for daring to place on a TK server but really how much fun does TK get out of using 10 subs as backups, spammers, jammers, suiciders so it's next to impossible for them to lose? is that really what you gusy consider fun? in which case I think you're reprehensible twats and the fact this has continued for so long just makes me lean towards believing yessum when he famously calls the bd community cancer.

Quote:
saw i doubt you are a bd maintenance team member cause atleast they would have respect and just simply check things before slandering

the bd maintenance team is a volunteer team of players that help out with things like the wiki and updates, he's perfectly in his rights to call you out as trash.

Quote:
zealot sorry if you feel hurt for not getting any wins or something out of the eras you played - it is not our fault we don't love backstabbers cheaters or people with no skill - i wonder in how many of those category's you fit in

I'd rather have no wins with integrity than a thousand wins the way TK gets them. and I'm sure zealot feels the same. Zelly is genuinely one of the best BD players in terms of integrity and loyalty but I guess a TK player can only judge someone by their medal count.

Quote:
baz i was the one who sent you and prince a hand ... after that you and him chose your path is with fury - when you were with us i wonder why you didn't post the "wrong" things we did ( o wait there isn`t any ) and just decided to write trash now ...

I guess you didn't read my post. when I was in TK it was my second ever era on galaxcy and I had no idea what was going on. I was also 13 and in no position to really judge the ethics of what was going on.

as for FurY, repsol's FurY was generaly bad. I'll be first to admit repsol is scum and I don't support him at all. I don't know why you have it in your head that I'm repsol's best buddy or whatever but the only reaosn I agreed to play a second era with FurY was because ignite was leading instead and wasn't bringing the huge amounts of subs repsol did.

Quote:
maybe cause you have no life outside this forum

and you're the life of the (Want to be allies? Sometimes I like to pretend I am a princess riding a pony..) party irl, right?

when engaging on a debate in the forum and you start to criticise someone for using the forum you really just display very little levels of self-awareness.

Quote:
PS - when we fought entire maps of dogs, ak 47, fd, rep, fire and so on .... where were you? also why didn't we write here ? and then also go in bd and ask people who came and really fight how they feel and then remember again your status in this game

TK might have at one point been an honourable team that was genuinely skilled and played by the books but that's certainly not the case anymore.
you can't just say "we were once good therefore anything we do know is automaticaly debunked". it reminds me of the russian givernment's "we faught nazi germany therefore we aren't a fascist regime".

you bring obscene amounts of subs to what you have the audacity to call 1v1 fights, break every rule in the rule book, break every ettiqutte conceivable and expect me to have resect for the TK alliance simply because they once faught a competitive era a few years ago? No.

free tokens!

-Baz

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:23 am 
Corporal
Corporal

baz i told you before you live in a fairy tail world
this game is fought inside the game not on the forums
also regarding medals you should check cause i have just like 3
i am not bragging to be one of the best and don't need medals to show my skill
further it would be next to impossible to try and show someone who has something shoved up there how real things in a real world are
it is maverick's post regarding some tokens not your personal vendetta as a low lifer who is just hurt basicly
if you do need some attention go get it from your uptight buddys but judging by your own ign - social mis fit - i doubt you have any at this point

now ... how could we pay others reds when we don't buy or own reds on our own ? - maybe we have a lamp and rub it the right way and red's come out ? :)
next you will see flying pigs all over

about subs and stuff - when was the last time you fought to jump to conclusions ?
how many enemys do we really have in an era have you ever counted ?
also we fought this g3 with maverick and his team and also had a fight with sun and sub
in the old days we fought fury who had fd + dogs + ak members everywhere - that was the last when you played and guess what ... your fury is over cause it got killed and i doubt we ever had more then your support
related topic you could of wrote something like - here is a link to another post where the same thing happened - or try and help the guy out not talk about your fantasy fight with TK - we really don't care about you and would not give a dime for you
and again - ask admins how much reds we buy so we can give away and as for the rules i think you must buy reds to give away not just recive then send - you got to look up into that
cancer is for big mouths like you that scream and shout on here whithout coming up with a fight to see who and where and what.... your value is in those words not in the act's you do
judging people doesn't make you a judge just makes you an ipocrit with no real values since talking smack whithout any background for it or real proof is bs ( and recheck maverick's post cause he himself wrote TK was not the issue and we were not involved in anything and furthermore lord daim is not or ever was with us )
try to please check how manny posts i have over here - i find it more usefull to prove your value in the game then write smack here

about honour you should check to our real enemys ... some even joined us after their alliance died - yes we had players from all over the bg community and strangely enough noone complained ever but yes do please continue for a washed up no skilled player and a backstabber if i remember right to try and preach here .... but please do bring proof when you try and throw dirt on so many people that you never known

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:30 am 
Corporal
Corporal

socialmisfit1 wrote:
I think you'll find me, ignite JP and prince exited FurY to form our own version when we discovered repsol was attempting to get a hacker to DDoS members of enemy teams as his "secret weapon"

people who look and act alike stay together ... just an old saying ...
nice that someone like you likes to play judge and executioner ....

PS someone asked me why do others think we have bill gates in TK and we are so rich and so powerfull: simple answer is because people who don't make it anywhere have to search for reasons to justify their failures ...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 9:44 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

Ok guys, thnx for the contribution. The last contributions were a bit off topic, so I will close it now. For me this topic was to warn the community about Lord Daim. That's what I did.
The family concept of TK can be a topic on its own. I have my opinion about it, but won't express it here.
And, lets play the game now and then, and not waste your whole day debating. Much more fun, right?

Cheers,

The Punisher / Maverick, or if you're my friend, you can just call me John

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4