It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:19 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Banned for no Reason or Proof..
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 10:12 am 
Private 1st class
Private 1st class

I am Dope, as you might know I am banned because of "account sharing in G3".. Hold tyt.. as everyone knows I am in a sub in G3.. and I am currently watching that era.. and if you look hall of fame last era .. I came second.. sooo why would someone "account share" in a sub where most of the people have less than 4sqauds? why would I "account share" in an era where im wathchin? why would I "ACCOUNT SHARE" if there are no WARS? If I would "account share" I would atleast have done it last era . Not in an era where im wacthing and in a sub.. come on !

I msged the admin.. about this and told him give me proof.. his reply was

"Accoutn sharing with your brother?" - Admin Simmen.. I dont think you are fit to do this job.. I dont think you can be an admin.. did you steal the CV? is this ur reason why you banned me? My bro does not play BattleGalaxy..

As everyone knows I dont boost reds and I have achieved alot with out.. maybe this is how they get people who have achieved alot? I have boosted reads in other accs, and it makes me sick to see what I have supported. I was nominated as the best player in this tribune coming up.. so why on earth would I "account share"? I dont care if the whole admin board starts to attack on this thread, all im saying is I am Banned with out a reason and thanks Simmen, now I am called a cheater whom im not.

I will be telling this incident for many years and will be warning how the admins can bann with out proof.. also your replys take time.. every 14hours.. come on.. I can go around the whole Scandinavia before your one sentence reply.. #Fix up

Dope

Post subject: Re: Banned for no Reason or Proof..
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 10:22 am 
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

madani123 wrote:
I am Dope, as you might know I am banned because of "account sharing in G3".. Hold tyt.. as everyone knows I am in a sub in G3.. and I am currently watching that era.. and if you look hall of fame last era .. I came second.. sooo why would someone "account share" in a sub where most of the people have less than 4sqauds? why would I "account share" in an era where im wathchin? why would I "ACCOUNT SHARE" if there are no WARS? If I would "account share" I would atleast have done it last era . Not in an era where im wacthing and in a sub.. come on !

I msged the admin.. about this and told him give me proof.. his reply was

"Accoutn sharing with your brother?" - Admin Simmen.. I dont think you are fit to do this job.. I dont think you can be an admin.. did you steal the CV? is this ur reason why you banned me? My bro does not play BattleGalaxy..

As everyone knows I dont boost reds and I have achieved alot with out.. maybe this is how they get people who have achieved alot? I have boosted reads in other accs, and it makes me sick to see what I have supported. I was nominated as the best player in this tribune coming up.. so why on earth would I "account share"? I dont care if the whole admin board starts to attack on this thread, all im saying is I am Banned with out a reason and thanks Simmen, now I am called a cheater whom im not.

I will be telling this incident for many years and will be warning how the admins can bann with out proof.. also your replys take time.. every 14hours.. come on.. I can go around the whole Scandinavia before your one sentence reply.. #Fix up

Dope

Well firstly, I'd like to start off by saying, I'm sorry that you feel you have been treated unfairly, and I have forwarded your concerns to the Admin in question.

That being said, speaking from personal experience and actually having proof against those who cheat, or have cheated - it is no simple task to have one banned, or to administer a ban. Not only do we have to have a solid reason, we have to be sure without a doubt that such a thing took place. There is alot of research and investigating that goes into each ban - otherwise (I myself having been a player since the OC, and only becoming a mod in late 09) would have been banned thousands of times for the loads of false reports. Regardless, or contrary to popular belief, the staff does NOT ban at a mere whim.

Now don't get me wrong, I am not insinuating that you are guilty in anyway. But mistakes CAN happen. I was once banned for a incredibly ridiculous reason to which I was unbanned 6 ticks later (couple years ago) So I know its not unreasonable to believe that a ban can be wrong. Admins are humans, and CAN make mistakes. However - in most cases a warning is issued for most minor things, while a temp ban for more severe, and a permanent one for the more extreme ones.

Now then; Your report was noted, and it will be passed on, but a humble word of advice, a bit of tact goes along way - the lack of it does the exact opposite.

MORE BD Comics on Facebook

Post subject: Re: Banned for no Reason or Proof..
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 10:30 am 
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

I have answered you in game. And for later, it would be preferred if you kept an a bit more civil tone, it tends to go a long way when it comes to dealing with others.

Thank you :)

-Simmen

Thank you Michael
http://www.battledawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=111&t=15076
Thank you developers
(^-check out the topics)

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ]